Get to know the full details of PAN CARD. Read what is a PAN card and also know why it is so important to make a PANcard.
Every person living in every country is required to have his identity card, so that he can give proof of his government being a citizen of that country. Voter ID Card, Aadhaar Card, Driving License are some such important identity cards. Apart from these, there is another certificate which every citizen should have, and that is PANCard. Many people, especially those who are backward, do not know much about what is a PANcard and what a PAN Card is useful for.
So friends, if you want to get complete information about PAN card, then you have come to the right place. Read this article till the end to know what is a PANCard.
What is PAN Card?
Many people do not know what is a PANcard. PAN card is a 10 digit Alphanumeric Identity Card, issued by the Income Tax Department of India, for any individual / company. This PAN is a unique number that is given to all judicial institutions for identification, under the Indian Income Tax Act, 1961.
All the tax-related information of any person or company is recorded on its only PAN number. With this, in any corner of the world, all the information of that particular person or company can be shared. PANcard once created is valid for whole life.
Depending on the tax payers, 4 different types of PAN cards are issued by the Income Tax Department.
- PAN card for Indian citizens
- PAN card for Indian companies
- PAN for foreign nationals
- PAN for foreign companies
How does a PAN card look?
PANcard is a small blue card with a 10 digit Alphanumeric number written on it and the PANcard for Indian citizens, in which the name of the person on the card, his father’s name, his date of birth, one of his There is a photograph and its signature.
What is the full form of PAN card
There are many people who know what is the full form of PAN card? Don’t know, but only know him by the name of PANCard. Basically, PAN: is an abbreviated form of Permanent Account Number.
Complete information about PAN Card
Many people know the PANcard, but they do not know what the PANcard is used for, why make a PANcard. Actually, in many places your work cannot be done without a PANcard. If you do not have a PANcard as proof, then your work may also get rejected.
Read here what makes a PAN card useful.
- PANcard is acceptable as proof of identity. The name, photo and signature present in it certifies your identity.
- PANcard is considered important for all transactions related to money.
- Nowadays PANcard is also used for gas connection.
- PANcard is the most special among all tax related works. With a special number of 10 Digits written on it, the Income Tax Department monitors the transaction of money of all and prevents any kind of fraud from taking place.
- A PANcard is also required to open an account with a bank because it contains proof of that person’s whereabouts.
- If you want to start a new business, then it is mandatory to give PANcard information at the time of its registration.
PANcard is a very important document which is sought in the process of every government work. It may soon be released as a mandatory document by the government. Therefore, it is better that those who have not yet made a PANcard, go and apply for it soon and get their PANcard ready.
- NEFT Full Form
- Most Beautiful Bird in the World
- SIP Full Form
- UPI Full Form
- ITR Full Form
- TDS Full Form
So friends, hope you have got the information of PANcard that you wanted, you must have got to read this article. If you found our article useful and liked it, then surely share it with your friends and if you have any question for us, write it in the comment and tell us.