Today, through this important article, you will give information about all the valuable facts about Madhya Pradesh Public Service Commission (MPPSC). In which we will know in detail about all the competitive examinations conducted by this commission, and all the related aspects of their eligibility.
A large country like India has expanded into various states, where each state has been created on the basis of language with its own special name and tradition. In every state, government machinery selects officers and employees for various departments of administration to run the state smoothly.
If you are preparing for the competitive examination and are resident of Madhya Pradesh, then this information can prove to be very beneficial for you. Because before preparing for any exam, it is very important to have all the basic information related to them, from which preparation can be done in the right direction. And it helps in getting the information reported by the Commission from time to time.
What Is MPPSC
Just as there are Competition Examination Commissions for selection of officers and other categories of employees in government departments of every state, similarly MPPSC. Madhya Pradesh Public Service Commission is a commission. Which conducts the competitive examination for the selection of senior officers of the Government Department of Madhya Pradesh.
Officers of class 2 and class 3 are selected by this commission, in which recruitment of government departments such as Administrative Department, Police Service, Tehsildar, Inspector of Transport Department, Sales Tax Officer, Jail Assistant etc. are recruited by competitive examination.
Which Post’s Recruitment Are Under MPPSC
Some important government posts are given below in brief, which are selected by Madhya Pradesh Public Service Commission.
- District Registrar (District Registration Officer) – Class 2 Officer
- Deputy Collector (Deputy District Officer) – Class 2 Officer
- Deputy Superintendent of Police (Deputy Superintendent of Police) – Class 2 Officer
- District Excise Officer – Class 2 Officer
- States Account Service Department Officer – Class 2 Officer
- Naib Tehsildar – Class 3 Officer
- Transport Assistant Inspector – Class 3 Officer
- Sales Tax Inspector – Class 3 Officer
- Jail Assistant – Class 3 Officer
In total, 35 different types of class 2 and class 3 officers are selected by this commission.
Eligibility For Exam
There are various aspects of eligibility for this examination, which are explained in detail below.
Candidates desirous of this examination should have a minimum age of 21 years and maximum of 30 years. Although all types of reservations are given on the basis of class and other facts, as determined by the government, by the Commission.
At least graduation or its equivalent education is compulsory for this examination.
Reservation Regarding Information
As per the government order and guidelines, reservation is given to candidates on the basis of caste, etc. Apart from this, reservation of 33 percent posts for women candidates is reserved.
In A Year How Many Times This Exam Going To Be Held
This examination is conducted once a year, which has three stages, such as pre exam, main exam and interview.
How To Read Exam Related Advertisement
MPPSC Commission, from time to time, information and guidelines related to this examination are given on the official website. Apart from this, notification related to this exam is also given in the weekly ‘Employment Generation’ published by the Government of Madhya Pradesh. And you can get information about this exam in employment related newspapers too.
MPPSC Exam Syllabus
1. History: – History of India and Madhya Pradesh (ancient, medieval, modern history, history of freedom movement and post-colonial history, information about freedom fighter and the mobilization, work and mission etc. established by him)
2. Geography: – Geography of India and Madhya Pradesh (geographical location, art, tradition, types of traditional dance and information about music, farming, important places and cities, transportation related information, trade, rivers of India, mountains etc. Information)
3. State Science: – Questions are asked on information related to constitution of India, creation of states, Panchayat Raj, Legislative Assembly, Lok Sabha, Rajya Sabha, Election Commission etc.
4. Indian Economy: – In this, important things related to India’s economy, questions related to tax system, bank, economy related to Madhya Pradesh are asked.
5. Current affairs related to global, India and Madhya Pradesh
6. General Science: – The biggest and shortest things in the world, the longest and shortest things, the highest and deepest things, famous places, important days and dates, etc. are included.
7. Question on logic: – There are two types of it.
Verbal rezoning: – This includes issue series, letter series, codding and decoding, seating arrangement, odd one out, tactic etc.
Non Verbal Rezoning: – Figure completion, paper cutting, paper folding, mirror image, water image, figure image, etc. are included.
8. Mathematics: – Mathematics questions related to numbers, Boudmoss’s law, calculation, profit – loss, average, percentage, simple and compound interest, unitary method, algebraic expression, work-time-difference, etc.
1. MPPSC Main Exam
There are a total of 4 papers in the main examination, and the main exam has a total of 1400 marks.
Paper 1 – General Studies 1 – 300 Marks (3 hours)
Paper 2 – General Studies 2 – 300 Marks (3 hours)
Paper 3 – General Studies 3 – 300 Marks (3 hours)
Paper 4 – General Studies 4 – 200 Marks (3 hours)
Paper 5 – Hindi – 200 marks (3 hours)
Paper 4 – Hindi Essay – 100 Marks (2 Hours)
Note: – In front of the examination marks, the specific paper has been given in brackets as decided by the Commission.
2. MPPSC Prelim Exam
This is a multiple choice written test in which one has to select the correct option from the given four options. A total of two types of papers have to be given, in which each paper is of 200 marks, thus the pre-examination is of 400 marks.
Paper 1 – General Studies – 200 Marks (2 hours)
Paper 2 – General Aptitude Test – 200 Marks (2 hours)
In paper 1, you are asked questions on topics like history, geography, economics, state science, current affairs, science etc.
In paper 2, you are asked questions on topics like logic, mathematics etc.
This is the final stage of the exam which is total marks of 175, candidates who successfully pass these stages are declared as finalists.
How to Prepare for MPPSC
For this exam, it is very necessary to have basic information related to all subjects, for this it is very important to read the books of all subjects from class 5 to 12 of Madhya Pradesh Board of Education and NCERT Board of Education. .
Studying through all the books reported for UPSC is also very important for the preparation of this exam. As it is not decided which question can be asked in the exam, hence choosing books and studying in that way by proper guidance can prove beneficial for you.
Apart from this, reading daily newspaper and books related to current affairs are also beneficial for you. It is very important to study at least 5-6 hours daily. Apart from this, watching videos on the guidance of the internet by people who have passed this test also works as an inspiration for you and also helps in studying in the right direction.
You should keep trying as much as possible to solve the question paper of previous years of this exam, this helps to understand the format of the exam properly, and helps in increasing confidence.
Important Books Suggestion
- Books of all subjects from NCERT class 5 to 12
- Ancient India – DD Kausambi
- Indian Polity – M. Lakshmikant
- Indian Art & Culture – Nitin Singhania
- Mathematics and Reasoning – RS Aggarwal
All these books are beneficial for the different types of examinations taken by this commission.
How To Prepare For Interview
In the interview, along with your knowledge, things like time-informer, confidence, your vision, courage, courtesy, truth, etc. are tested. Therefore, always full of confidence, the questions asked should be answered truthfully.
For this preparation, you can prepare with proper guidance and try to get advice from the experts.
As various examinations are conducted by this commission, but to pass such competitive exam, it is mandatory to study basically all subjects. It was only our objective to give you all the basic information about this commission by the information given, and for more information, it would be appropriate to present at the official site of the commission.
Frequently Asked Questions
1. How many times a year is the MPPSC exam held?
Ans: – Under the MPPSC Commission, examinations for different posts are taken at different times throughout the year, but for the official posts of class 2 and class 3, there is an examination only once a year. The pre-year examination takes place in three stages, such as the main examination and the interview.
2. Which posts are selected by the MPPSC examination?
Ans: – Selection for the posts of class 2 and 3 officers like Deputy Collector (Deputy District Officer), Deputy Superintendent of Police (Deputy Superintendent of Police), District Excise Officer, Naib Tehsildar, Transport Assistant Inspector etc. and other staff. is done.
3. Can the Deputy Collector (Deputy District Officer) ever become a District Officer?
Ans: – After a gap of service of few years, the deputies collector can become a person collector, this promotion can be changed in the service of about 15 years.
Request: If you like What is MPPSC, then do share Facebook, WhatsApp and any social media platform and Friends.