What is Google AdSense and how does it work? Can you live with AdSense or is it a rumor. Our guide is very useful for beginners. To know how you can start using AdSense on your Blog, YouTube or Apps, read it full.
I have been an AdSense publisher for 2 years, so there is a need to find out the internal workings of AdSense before I can get information about it.
What is Google AdSense?
AdSense is Google’s Ad Network, which helps website, YouTube and Android App owners earn money by displaying relevant ads.
This advertising platform was launched by Google in 2003. It is currently the most popular Ad Network and over 15 million websites are using it.
- Publishers: Those who make money using AdSense ads.
- Advertisers: who pay Google to show ads.
Ex: If you are looking at Hostinger’s ad on my blog, then Hostinger is advertiser and I am publisher.
What are the benefits of Google AdSense?
- It provides a high level of security, reliability and transparency for both publishers and advertisers.
- The big advantage of AdSense is that you do not have to sell anything here. A website or a blog that has enough information is enough to make money on AdSense.
- Advertisers can run text, images, HTML ads, video ads and ads of many different sizes according to their needs.
- As a publisher, you can experiment with different ads types and find out who is paying the most revenue.
- AdSense also has the feature of auto ads, once it is setup, AdSense manages itself where the ads will place on your blog.
- Google offers AdSense publisher a higher percentage (68% Revenue) than any other web site.
How does AdSense work?
AdSense, basically, acts as a mediator between the publisher and the advertiser. It provides publishers a way to earn money from their online content.
AdWords and AdSense are two different advertising platforms offered by Google.
- AdWords (Google Ads): is for Advertisers and
- AdSense: is for Publishers.
Google Ads allows people to advertise on Google search engine, blogs, website, YouTube, Android apps.
Advertisers use Google Ads to gain targeted traffic to their website, so as to promote their product and generate more sales.
Advertisers bid on some targeted keywords according to their product and pay Google a certain amount per click.
Publisher websites at the same time set some space for Google ads. Here AdSense makes ads show on your site based on your content and visitors.
Whenever a user clicks on one of these ads, the owner of the website will receive 68% ad revenue for that click.
If the average bid for a keyword is $ 1, then the webmaster holds 68 cents and Google holds 22 cents.
The job of AdSense is to monitor the number of clicks per day, to check whether you have reached the minimum threshold, and you have to pay your earned payment on the basis of clicks.
How does Google AdSense Payment?
Once you have earned the first dollar from Google AdSense, you must be thinking how you will be paid.
AdSense sends you payment through cheque or through wire transfer. When your earnings reach above $ 100, Google AdSense releases your payment.
Before receiving any payment from AdSense, once your AdSense account becomes $ 10, send an envelope with a confirmation code to verify your address.
When does AdSense payment?
Usually on the 2nd of every month (Blog & App) and 11th (YouTube), the earning of your previous month gets updated.
If your earning is more than $ 100, then your payment is released on the 21st of the same month. Which reaches your bank account within 3 to 7 days.
Know how to integrate your Bank account with AdSense?
At the same time, if you want to take payment from the checks, then it may take 20 to 25 days to get those checks to your address and 5 to 10 days in Clarence. That’s why most people prefer wire transfer or EFT.
- How to Google AdSense Approval
- AdSense Hosted Account vs Non Hosted
- Best Ad Network
- Most Profitable Niche For Blogging
It would not be wrong to say that AdSense has changed the lives of many people. A lot of people are earning lakhs of rupees from Blog, YouTube or by creating Apps from AdSense.
If you do not have an AdSense account, first decide on which platform you want to use it (Blogging, YouTube, Android Apps).
In this post the complete guide to making money on YouTube with AdSense.
- You publish valuable content on your website or YouTube.
- Do not try any illegal methods to get more visitors.
- Always take care of visitors, do not show too much ads.
- Stay updated about all Google’s policy change.
Request: If you like What is Google AdSense, then do share Facebook, WhatsApp and any social media platform and Friends.