Veterinary Doctor Course: Everyone has attachment to animals, some less and some very much. If your love for animals is very much and you want to help them, then this hobby of yours can be fulfilled very easily by becoming a veterinarian where you can make your career along with helping animals. In today’s career article, we are going to give you complete information about Veterinary Doctor course.
In India, tuna is found the most in other countries of the whole world. According to a research, at present the number of animals in India is around 500 million, while the veterinary doctor is much less in comparison. For the past few years, deadly diseases in animals have attracted the attention of the government in this area. The government has taken very useful steps in this direction, due to which a lot of jobs have been created in this sector.
How to do Veterinary Doctor Course
If you want to make a career as a veterinarian by doing veterinary course, then you can fulfill your dream by doing a two-year diploma. Under Veterinary Science you can become a veterinary pharmacist by doing Diploma in Veterinary Pharmacy course or Diploma in Veterinary & Livestock Development Assistant course of two years.
A veterinarian diagnoses and treats the diseases of animals. This treatment includes work like vaccination of animals, surgery or operation, disease identification and their treatment as well as advice related to pet care etc. Veterinary science and human medical science have a lot in common, but due to the inability of animals and birds to tell their problems, this medical science is a little complicated from human medical science.
Qualities of a Veterinarian:
- It is very important for any veterinarian to be sensitive. This quality is considered to be the main quality of a veterinary doctor.
- It is also very important for a veterinarian to be an animal lover because only when the animal is in love with the birds, the doctor can easily understand their problems by their gestures.
Prospects in Veterinary Doctor Career:
There are also very good career prospects in veterinary medicine. In rural areas, where people go to the vet for the treatment of pets like cow, goat, sheep, buffalo etc., in urban areas people go to the vet for the treatment of the pet. Veterinarians can make their career by working in the field of government and non-government, veterinary hospital, animal husbandry department, poultry farm, dairy industry, milk and meat processing industry and animal biotechnology.
To make a career in Veterinary course, candidates can do Bachelor’s degree in Veterinary Science as well as Diploma, Master’s degree and PhD level courses. Out of which the major Veterinary courses are as follows.
- Bachelor of Veterinary Science and Animal Husbandry (course = 5 years degree)
- Diploma in Veterinary Pharmacy (Course = 2 Year Diploma)
- Master of Veterinary Science (course = 2 year degree)
- PhD in Veterinary Science (course = 2 year degree)
Eligibility for Doing Veterinary Course:
To pursue Bachelor’s degree course in Veterinary Science, the participant must have passed 12th with minimum 50% marks in Physics, Chemistry and Biology subjects and the age of the applicant should not be less than 18 years.
How to Get Admission in Veterinary Course:
An entrance exam is conducted for taking admission in Bachelor’s degree course in Veterinary Science. VCI (Veterinary Council of India) conducts entrance examinations every year in May and June. Its competitive examination is conducted in every state of India, in which 15% seats are reserved for other states and 85% seats are for the participants of the state in which the institute is located.
How Much will you Get Salary:
After completing Veterinary doctor course, if you want, you can apply for a job in a government hospital, if you get a government job, then you can get a job of 50 to 60 thousand per month. Apart from this, by opening a private clinic, you can also earn a minimum of 15-20 thousand rupees per month.
- Motorcycle Accident lawyer Definition
- Best Motorcycle Accident Lawyer
- How To Make A Career in Sound Engineering
Major Educational Institutions:
- Delhi Paramedical and Management Institute, New Delhi
- Pandit Deen Dayal Upadhyay University of Veterinary Sciences, U.P.
- Indian Veterinary Research Institute, Bareilly UP
- Bihar Veterinary College, Patna
- National Dairy Research Institute, Karnal
- Indian Veterinary Research Institutes Kolkata
- Khalsa College of Veterinary and Animal Sciences, Punjab
- College Of Veterinary And Animal Science, Bikaner
- Madras Veterinary College, Chennai
- Anand Agricultural University, Anand, Gujarat
Friends, I hope that you would have liked the information about the Veterinary Doctor article made by doing Veterinary Doctor course in Career. You can give us your opinion in the comment.