The nameplate is the identity of your home. The name of the main person living in the house is written on the nameplate. Name plates are installed outside most of the houses. Having a home of their own, it is the dream of most people to have a beautiful nameplate with their name on it. Although the nameplate was earlier used as a convenience, to make the house easy to identify, it has now become a part of the interior. That is why nowadays different types of designer nameplates have come in the market. But there are some rules of Vastu Shastra for applying the nameplate (Vastu Tips for House Name Plate). The nameplate of your house also reflects your personality. In such a situation, it is important to know some rules of Vastu Shastra related to the nameplate.
Vastu Tips for House Name Plate
Nameplates are considered very important in Vastu. A nameplate is not only the identity of your home but it is also believed that it attracts positive energy. Many people give a good name to their house and put the same name on the nameplate and write the name of the head of the household along with it. People put nameplates on the main entrance of the house. Let us know in this article today what is the importance of nameplate and according to Vastu what rules should be followed while installing it at the main entrance of the house so that fame, happiness and prosperity come in your life.
– The nameplate should not be broken or loose. If the nameplate has holes, replace it immediately.
– The color of the nameplate should be decided according to the zodiac sign of the head of the household. Put a nameplate of that color which is lucky according to the zodiac sign of the head of the house.
– The name plate should be written in such a way that the name plate should neither appear too full nor too empty.
– The letter structure should be clearly written on the nameplate. If you have a business, it should be clearly written on its nameplate. For example, if you are a doctor or lawyer, add Dr. to your name. add it. Be sure to write it down.
– The size of the name plate should be large enough that people can easily read the name.
– If you find it difficult to place the nameplate on the right side, you can also put the nameplate on the left side. It is auspicious even if there is a picture of Lord Ganesha or a Swastika on that nameplate.
– Remember that the name plate must be strong and fit properly. Hanging name plate can spoil your image.
– The nameplate of the house should always be neat and clean and in the correct shape. The best nameplate is considered rectangular. Also the nameplate should always be written in two lines and should be placed on the right side of the entrance.
– Always keep the nameplate clean. Do not let dust and dirt accumulate on it. Also do not put spider mites on it. Keep cleaning the nameplate from time to time.
– The letter structure should be clearly written on the nameplate. If you have a business, it should be clearly written on the nameplate. For example, if you are a doctor or a lawyer, then you must write the doctor or advocate in the short form in front of your name.
– While placing the name plate, keep in mind that it is illuminated so that even a person standing far away can read it.
– If the nameplate is slightly chipped or its polish is damaged, it should be replaced.
– If you want, you can also put a small bulb on the nameplate. So that the nameplate is illuminated.
- Best Color for Kitchen According to Vastu Tips
- Names of Cancer Zodiac – Kark Rashi Name
- How Your Career Will Be from The lines of Your Hands