Without a mirror, it is not possible to imagine decorating well. How many times a day do you use a mirror to see yourself? It is difficult to get a house without glass. Some people have a habit of looking at themselves in the mirror again and again. That’s why they put mirrors in every room of the house, but do you know that the mirror also plays an important role in the house from the point of view of Vastu. Tips for Placing Mirrors in Your House.
Vastu Shastra Tips for Placing Mirrors in Your House
In which direction of the house, the mirror of which shape is placed, it has a great effect on your house and the energy around there. It is very important to place the mirror in the right place in the house. Some people might not believe it. But according to Vastu these things affect our life a lot. Many things about mirrors have been scientifically proven. If you plant it in the right place and in the right direction in the house, then you will definitely get the benefit. But if the mirror is not kept in the right place then you can be harmed. So let us know where and how to put a mirror in the house according to Vastu so that good luck rains.
1. Mirror should never be placed behind the door of the room, but if the door is towards North-East then mirror can be installed.
2. The mirror should be placed in the north-east direction in the office or home. By doing this the income of the household increases.
3. Glass should be installed in small and narrow places in the house. You will definitely feel the difference.
4. Keep any auspicious thing in front of the mirror. Which will be seen through the mirror. By doing this, happiness and peace remains in the house.
5. Never keep the mirror in front of the window or door.
6. Mirrors should never be kept in a room opposite to each other, as there is a possibility of discord between the members of the house.
7. The mirror should not be placed too high or too low on the wall of the house. Otherwise the family members have to face physical pain.
8. Always keep the mirror clean and never keep a broken mirror in the house. Because a broken mirror creates negative energy in the house.
Never look in the Mirror when you wake up in the Morning
Along with the position of the mirror in the house, it is also said that one should never look at the mirror after waking up in the morning. But many of us have a habit of looking in the mirror first thing in the morning. Because according to Vastu Shastra it affects you negatively.
Look in the Mirror after Washing the Face
According to Vastu Shastra, when a person wakes up, there is an effect of negative energy in his body and the most effect of this negative energy falls on the face. In such a situation, if you wake up in the morning and look in the mirror, then that negative energy will enter you again. So always look in the mirror after washing your face.
- Colour of your Palm Reveals your Personality According to Palmistry
- Which Time Direction is Best to Sleep According to Vastu Tips
- Importance of keeping Feng Shui Cow Idol at Home