It is advised to follow certain things carefully in your diet. Some rules have been made to keep health healthy. For example, some things should not be consumed after eating banana. Because eating banana and some things together can cause problems for us. Health related problems may arise.
Banana is such a fruit which is easily available to us. It is also rich in nutrients. If you include bananas in your daily diet, you can see great health results. Banana contains potassium, magnesium, vitamin-A, B, C and vitamin B6. If you are already overweight, bananas can help you lose weight and keep your gut healthy.
This Foods Avoided After Eating Banana Tips
According to experts, the level of nutrients in a banana increases continuously as it ripens. Black bananas are 8 times more effective than green bananas for white blood cells. Apart from this, there is a good amount of fiber in bananas, which is helpful in reducing weight and removing many stomach problems. But, keep one thing in mind that consuming some things after eating banana can be harmful for you. So let’s know about this –
Curd Should not be Eaten after Eating Banana
Curd is sour and cold. It is advisable to eat curd in summer. Of course you follow that. Because there is no shortage of water in the body, it is beneficial to consume curd. But, do you know that curd should not be eaten after eating banana, as it causes indigestion and acidity.
Banana and yogurt both react with each other and become strict probiotics. This can cause gas, acidity and indigestion in the stomach. That’s why avoid eating curd after eating banana.
Dal Should not be Eaten after Eating Banana
No kind of pulse should be eaten after eating banana. Pulses like lentils and pigeon peas contain many nutrients. But consuming bananas is harmful. It can be harmful to health in many ways. Additionally, the fiber in bananas can slow down the digestion process of proteins, which can lead to all kinds of problems, including an upset stomach.
Do not Drink Tea after Eating Banana
Both tea and banana are a bad food combination and can be harmful to your body. That’s why you should never drink tea after eating a banana. Or don’t eat banana after drinking tea. This can cause problems like constipation, acidity.
Keep These Things in Mind While Consuming Bananas
1. Banana should not be eaten early in the morning on an empty stomach or at night, because there is a possibility of burning phlegm.
2. Eating bananas on an empty stomach in the morning can cause problems like gas, abdominal pain, vomiting, diarrhea.
3. Banana should be given to children in the afternoon only so that they do not have the problem of cold or phlegm by eat bananas.
4. Eat only one or two bananas a day. Because eating more than this leads to rapid weight gain.
- How to Get rid of Acidity at Home Remedies
- Benefits of Vitamin C and Symptoms of Vitamin C Deficiency
- Hormone That Affects Your Weight Loss Effort Solution
- Adnan Sami Reveals How He Lost 130 Kgs Weight Loss Secret