Due to irregular routines, women have to face many health problems. Therefore, to keep the body healthy, they should practice these yogasanas regularly under the supervision of a yoga instructor. Doing yoga every day keeps your body fit and healthy. So let us know that 5 Yogasanas. Doing yogasanas keeps you healthy, yogasanas do not cause you any disease.
- Lie on your stomach. Rest your hands on the ground. Keep in mind that elbows are raised upwards and arms are adjacent to the chest.
- Keep both toes together.
- Breathing inward, lift the torso upward from the navel, move the neck backward and hold for 40 seconds.
- Exhale slowly return to the same state. Repeat the same process 10-12 times.
- This results in toning of ovaries and uterus and provides relief in mestral cramps.
- This asana is also helpful in preventing heavy bleeding during periods.
Do not: Do this asana during pregnancy. Apart from this, women who have pain in less should also not do Bhujangasana.
See more: Sal tree
2. Bridge posture
- Lie on your back.
- Knee bend, keep distance between the feet on the ground, knees and ankles should be in the same line.
- After that, raise the hips and knees in the same position, move the arms under the torso and interlock the palms with each other. The palms should touch the ground.
- Breathe in and raise your lower back lightly. During this time, the middle and upper part of your back should also rise above the ground.
- Try to touch the chin from the chest. Keep the balance of the body on the shoulders and arms.
- Interlock the palms and try to lift the torso slightly, while pushing with the palms on the ground.
- Stay in this posture for 30 seconds, exhaling slowly and return to normal. Practice this 6 times.
It is helpful in solving problems such as thyroid, arthritis, migraine and depression. It is also helpful in removing menstrual cramps and periodontal problems during menopause.
Do not: Those who have high blood pressure, knee or neck pain should not do bridging posture.
- Lie on your back.
- Spread both hands equal to the shoulders, palms open and upward.
- Fold the legs together.
- Rotate left side of neck and knees to right side. The left knee should be above the right knee and the left knee should be above the right knee.
- Stop for about 20 seconds.
- Repeat this action 5-6 times.
- This causes good exercise of lungs, ribs and stomach and removes harmful elements of the body.
- This asana is also helpful in preventing minor backache.
Do not: Those who have severe back pain or any discomfort in the feet should not do this asana.
- Lie on your stomach.
- Fold the legs from the knees and hold the feet with both hands.
- Taking the breath inward, raise the legs in such a way that the hands remain straight.
- First lift the rear, then lift from the front. The belly button and belly should be grounded. This creates a bow-like shape. In this state, stop for 30 seconds and return to normal state while exhaling. Repeat this process 5-6 times.
- This asana maintains the thyroid gland, thereby balancing the TSH, T3 and T4 hormones in the female body.
- The name PCOD is also helpful in the prevention of gynecology.
- This also eliminates the problem of irregular periods.
- It increases the level of oxygen in the blood, it keeps the body alive.
- Respiratory system problems are prevented due to chest strain.
- It also reduces physical-mental stress.
Do not: People with back pain, peptic ulcer, kidney stone, high BP and sciatica should not do this asana.
- Lie straight.
- Place the knee of the right foot on the chest, then exhale and lift the head and touch the knee with the nose. Hold for 10 seconds. Return to normal state.
- Repeat this action 5-6 times with both feet, if you want, you can also bend the feet simultaneously.
- This asana increases blood circulation of the pelvic area.
- Reduces frozen fat on stomach and thyse.
Do not: Those who have back pain or hernia problem, they should not do this asana.