Stomach Pain During Pregnancy: Women often face abdominal pain, cramps and pain during pregnancy. If there is no problem with your pregnancy and it is going well, then abdominal pain and cramps are not considered a cause for concern. Abdominal pain in the first trimester or colic in the second trimester can be due to different reasons.
Stomach Pain During Pregnancy – 1st Trimester
As the fetus grows during pregnancy, the ligaments and tissues are stretched to support the growing fetus.
For this reason, when pregnant women move, they feel pain in one part of the body or both.
If you are pregnant, it is normal to have abdominal pain in the first 3 months of pregnancy. Therefore, do not panic if you have stomach pain at this stage.
Mostly in the first 3 months of pregnancy, the problem of abdominal pain occurs due to the increase in the size of the uterus. If abdominal pain is more during the first month of pregnancy, then definitely consult a doctor.
Stomach Pain During Pregnancy – 2nd Trimester
It is also normal to have abdominal pain in the second trimester, but if this pain occurs even after 3 months, then it is a cause for concern. Along with abdominal pain, sometimes pseudo-contractions also occur during pregnancy.
Pseudo-contraction aggravates the problem of abdominal pain. In this condition, the muscles of the lower abdomen automatically loosen and become tight. If you experience menstrual pain along with bleeding during pregnancy, contact your doctor immediately.
lower abdominal pain
The pain that occurs in the lower left side of the abdomen is due to muscle strain and it can also be a serious symptom of damage to the fallopian tubes present in the abdomen. In such a situation, if the fallopian tube bursts, the life of both the baby and the mother can be in risk. If you have long-term pain in the lower left side of your abdomen, see a doctor immediately.
Upper Stomach Pain during Pregnancy
Pain in the upper abdomen can be due to high blood pressure, kidney infection, inflammation of gall bladder, etc. If you also have pain in the upper part of the stomach, then see a doctor immediately.
During pregnancy, due to the unborn baby, women have more impact on joints, nerves and muscles than before. Due to this, a slight pain is felt in the area around the abdomen. It is normal to have stomach pain during pregnancy many times.
As the size of the baby growing in the womb increases, women’s uterus tends to tilt to one side. Sometimes, due to the tilt of women on the right side, their ligaments start to contract and spasm.
For this reason, abdominal pain arises more on the right side during pregnancy. Let us know why there is stomach ache during pregnancy and due to abdominal pain.
Causes of Pain During Pregnancy
1. Abdominal pain in pregnancy is also caused by the enlargement of the uterus. As the days get closer, the uterus starts expanding and due to this, the muscles get stretched due to which there is a feeling of abdominal pain.
2. This pain can be due to coughing, sneezing or even standing up suddenly, but this pain is only for a short time.
3. Sometimes acidity, constipation and abdominal cramps also cause pain. There’s nothing to be afraid of.
4. Staying hungry for a long time and then eating more than one food also causes stomach pain.
If the abdominal pain persists for a long time, then definitely the pregnant woman should definitely see the doctor. In such a situation, symptoms such as abdominal cramps, back pain, mild fever, vaginal bleeding, vomiting, nervousness, pain in urination etc.
Remedies for Stomach Pain During Pregnancy
1. If you are having pain in your stomach, then lie down on the side of its side. There will be relief from pain.
2. Eat slowly and light food at night.
3. Always take a warm bath in case of abdominal pain during pregnancy.
4. Stop working for some time and sit comfortably.
5. Sleeping on your side also gives some relief in stomach pain.
6. Refrain from consuming intoxicants.
7. Fill a bottle with warm water and wrap that bottle in a cotton cloth and compress the part of the stomach which is causing pain.
8. Exercise daily. Be sure to consult your doctor about exercise.
- How to Lose the Belly Fat after Pregnancy
- Why can’t I lose weight no matter what I do
- Exercise For Weight Loss at Home For Female
- How to lose weight after Breastfeeding
- How to reduce belly fat after Pregnancy
- Healthy Snacks For weight loss at Night
- How to take care of a Pregnant Woman Everyday
Request: If you like Stomach Pain During Pregnancy, then do share Facebook, WhatsApp and any social media platform and Friends.