Many digital platforms available, which give you the facility to give gold loan sitting at home. friends, through this article we will tell you How to apply online for SBI REALTY GOLD LOAN offered by SBI Bank, What is SBI REALTY GOLD? What are the terms and conditions for the loan, and what documents will be required to take this loan, apart from this, here you will also be given answers to some important questions related to SBI Reality Gold, so read this article carefully. Read till the end.
What is SBI Realty Gold Loan
If a customer wants to take the maximum loan for his needs, then he can choose SBI Reality Loan, where the interest rate is less and more, apart from this loan can be applied online with minimum documents. The amount of this loan starts from ₹500000.
SBI Realty Gold Loan Overview
|Loan Name||SBI Bank Realty Gold Loan|
|Type of loan||Gold Loan|
|Partnership company||SBI Bank|
|Apply||Online Mode / Offline Mode|
|Age||over 18 years|
|Use of SBI Reality Gold Loan||can meet your daily needs|
|Documents Required||Aadhar Card, Pan Card, Income Proof etc.|
|SBI Reality Gold Loan Credit Limit||₹50,000 to ₹50 lakh|
|SBI Reality Gold Loan Online Application||Mobile App, Official Website|
Features of SBI Realty Gold Loan
Following are the features of SBI Reality Gold Loan:
- The initial loan amount starts from ₹50,000.
- The maximum loan amount that can be availed is ₹50 lakh.
- Start a business, buy a house, etc. can be taken for other tasks.
- Customer care facility is also provided to know about the loan.
- There are more than 5000 branches in India from where the loan can be applied.
- You can activate the application for taking a gold loan from the official website, SBI Yono App, bank branch or mobile number by giving a miss call.
Eligibility For SBI Gold Loan
- Applicant should be an Indian citizen.
- The applicant should have the quality of gold, eligibility, should not be present, the bank also provides loan from 18 carat to 24 carat gold loan.
- The minimum age for the loan should be 18 years and the maximum age should be less than 70 years.
- Applicant should have identity proof, address proof, declaration form, reference number etc.
- For maximum loan amount one can opt for SBI Reality Gold Loan where you can get loan amount up to Rs.50,000,00.
SBI Gold Loan – Required Documents
- Address Proof: Aadhar Card, Voter Card, Driving License etc.
- Identity Proof: Aadhar Card, Pan Card.
- Latest 2 passport size photographs.
- Witness letter in case of illiterate borrowers.
Keep in mind: Keep these things in mind while applying online.
- Take DP Note and DP Note Delivery Letter.
- Arrangement letter will also be required.
SBI Gold Loan – Interest rate
The following interest rates have to be paid for availing SBI Personal Gold Loan which is shown in the table below.
|Scheme||1Year MCLR||Spread over 1 Year MCLR||Effective Interest Rate|
|Realty Gold Loan (all variants)||7.00%||0.30%||7.30%|
|For COVID Warrior on EMI and Liquid||7.00%||0.30%||7.30%|
|For COVID Warrior On Bullet Repayment||7.00%||Nil||7.00%|
Some Other Important Information
1. SBI Realty EMI Gold Loan: Repayment of principal and interest will be started from the month following the month of disbursement.
2. SBI Realty Liquid Gold Loan: Overdraft account to be given with transaction facility and monthly interest.
3. SBI Realty Bullet Repayment Gold Loan: Can be given on or before the tenure of the loan / on closure of the account.
Note: Within the sanctioned limit, the Drawing Power Loan amount may fluctuate as per the current market value of the gold.
How To Apply SBI Realty Gold Loan in Online 2022
You can apply for SBI Reality Gold Loan by visiting the bank branch. Apart from this, you can also activate this loan sitting at home by making a missed call from your mobile. For more information you can inquire about your gold by dialing 1800-11-2211.
SBI Gold Loan Details
By pledging your gold ornaments or gold coins in SBI Bank, you can take a loan against your gold up to a maximum of ₹ 50 lakh to start your business. Gold loan is available with the fastest and easiest process. Some information about the details of SBI Gold Loan is given below.
|Loan Type||SBI Realty Gold Loan|
|Interest rate||7.30% Annual|
|MIN Loan Amount||Rs.50,000|
|MAN Loan Amount||50 lakh|
|SBI Realty EMI Gold Loan||36 months|
|SBI Realty Liquid Gold Loan||36 months|
|SBI Realty Bullet Repayment Gold Loan||12 months|
SBI Gold Loan Review
SBI Bank is a safe largest bank, this bank provides you the facility of giving gold loan sitting at home, it gives you instant loan as compared to other banks, apart from this you do not need any guarantor security to take gold loan. I hope today’s article has been helpful for you in which we have provided you information about Gold Loan from SBI Bank.
- How to Take Dairy Farm Business Loan
- How To Take Bandhan Bank Women Group Loan
- How To Take Indusind Bank Microfinance Group Loan
Note: Apply for gold loan only if you are in dire need of money, also think about depositing the loan before taking the loan, because if you do not deposit the loan on time, the bank will have a legal form on your gold.
SBI Reality Gold Loan FAQs
Q1. How to get a Gold Loan from SBI Bank?
Ans. After verifying the application form and required documents by visiting your nearest SBI branch, you can take a gold loan within a few minutes, however, it will be based on the SBI Bank branch.
Q2. Is there any charge to be paid for keeping the jewelry in the locker in SBI Bank?
Ans. For keeping your gold jewelry in the bank locker, SBI Bank does not charge any money for the security of your gold.