Hello friends, if you run a blog or a website, then this is what you want the post of your blog to come in the top on the first page of google. For this you try a lot of way but still sometimes it does not happen. After all why? Today I will tell you about the methods in this blog which helps in rank any blog post to the first page of google.
How to Rank Blog/Website to First Page of Google
First of all, we choose a topic on which we have to write a blog. There are two way to choose a topic. First depends on our mind and second we can choose the topic of our blog from google keyword planner tool. Selecting a topic from the Planner tool is the best way because it lets us know the monthly searches of the keywords of that topic and the suggested bid of that keyword (How much CPC) can be found on that keyword. Together we also get to know how much competition is there on that topic. The less competition you write on the topic, the less problems you will have to face.
How to Do Page Optimization:
Suppose you chose a topic whose title is How to earn money from YouTube. Now when we write our blog on this title, apart from search engine optimization, we have to take care of some basic things like:
- Using headings from H1 to H6.
- Using the keyword of the topic in the body text.
- Write the keyword in bold letter in the body text.
- The keyword of the topic must be in the meta description.
- Using alt in the image inserted in the post exactly as you have selected the keyword.
- The age of your site also matters to a great extent.
- Survive Broken Link.
Here are some basic things that we use on every blog of ours. After the post is complete, we will optimize our post. Like generating backlink. To index the post in the search engine. Sharing on social media etc.
How to Generate Backlink
- Commenting on other blogs related to your blog. The more backlinks, the higher your site will be in search.
- Add a link to the top post on your site’s widget.
- Do the on page SEO of the post’s link.
- Guest posting on another blog related to your blog.
- After writing the post, index the URL of the post in the search engine.
- Try to generate more and more Do follow backlinks.
- Submit your blog articles to stumbleupon.com.
- Create your account on Indi blogger.
- Create a blog related to your blog in blogger and submit your posts there.
This is to optimize any post that has been way. The more you practice, the higher will be the rank of the blog and will come to the top in the search.
- Best AdSense Alternative for Website in India 2022 – AdsTerra
- How To Find Best Affiliate Product for Blog
- How to Earn Money Online from Affiliate Marketing