Here we will give you the complete necessary and important information on PGDM course on this subject, after studying it, you will get a lot of guidance in the selection of career related courses in the future.
Due to the option of good employment in the field of management, nowadays most of the students are inclined towards this. It is worth noting here that the best courses in this field ranging from undergraduate level to master’s degree, master’s degree diploma, are present in the recent times.
If you too are thinking of making a career in this field, then this article is going to be special for you, because let me tell you, MBA is not the only option for higher education in management. Apart from this, after passing graduation, you can also complete courses like PGDM which include equivalent subjects of MBA. By fulfilling those, you can create a good future in management.
PGDM Course Full Form or What is PGDM
The full form of PGDM is ‘Post Graduate Diploma in Management’, which is a post graduate diploma level course.
PGDM Course Duration
The minimum duration of this course is 2 years, which any student has to give at least two years to complete.
PGDM Course Fees
Talk about the education fee of this course, it varies between 1 lakh to 25 lakh. There is a considerable difference in the course fee according to the selection of your college.
PGDM Course Eligibility
- It is necessary to pass minimum graduation education from any education stream, in which it is mandatory to pass with at least 50 percent marks.
- It is necessary to pass your bachelor’s degree from any recognized university.
- Some special colleges organize eligibility test for admission in this course, in that case you are required to give the eligibility test.
PGDM Colleges / Universities
- International Management Institute – New Delhi
- IIM Udaipur
- IIM – Kolkata
- Narsi Monjee Institute of Management Studies – Mumbai
- IIM Bangalore
- IIM Ahmedabad, etc.
- Managerial economics
- Quantitative methods
- Management Functions and Organization Behavior
- Financial & Management Accounting
- Introduction to information technology
- Business communication
- Human resource management
- Production and Operation Management
- Management of information system
- Operation management
- Marketing management
- Human resource management
- Research methodology
- Management science
- Economic and Social Environment
Job Opportunities and Salary After PGDM
After this course, you can work on the posts given below;
- Investment banker
- Business analyst
- HR Manager
- Financial advisor
- Relationship manager
- Sales and Market Analysts, etc.
At the beginning of the above posts, from 3 lakh to 4 lakh salary is given annually, in which after increasing, about 15 to 20 lakh salary is given annually after a few years. Here, according to your chief city, the level of your job, city and company level, there is a change in salary.
- What is UPSC
- Difference Between ICSE and IB Board
- CBSE vs ICSE Which is Better
- CS Course Details
- BFA Course Details
In this way, you have read the information related to almost all important aspects about PGDM course till now, hoping that you will like this information very much and it will prove beneficial for you. Thank you very much for staying connected with us.
FAQ on PGDM Course
1. What is the full form of PGDM?
Ans: Postgraduate Diploma in Management.
2. Please tell me what is the duration of PGDM course?
Ans: 2 years.
3. What is the eligibility for education for admission to PGDM course?
Ans: It is mandatory to pass graduation or graduation education from any education stream with minimum 50% marks.
4. Can PGDM courses be completed through online?