PGDCA Course Details: Computer-based personal and office work is carried out not only in India but all over the world, which has provided mobility in the human life of today’s era. And with time, changes are also being seen in all these things, as today computers are not limited to entertainment and office work.
Here we are going to give you information about one such education related to computer sector, which is commonly known as PGDCA.
On the contrary, it has changed into an easy laptop, which we can take anywhere. And can work with the help of various programs, but it is a matter of hardware changes.
We want to talk about a lot of computer programs or software, due to which we are getting different types of results in the life of every day according to the requirement of the computer.
However, all these programs are designed for a specific purpose, which have many formats. And to make all these things, necessary knowledge and training is also required.
Let me tell you, in today’s education system, specific types of courses are also available to provide complete knowledge on all these things. In which interested persons can also get admission in this field.
PGDCA Full Form or What is PGDCA?
Its full form of PGDCA means Post Graduate Diploma in Computer Application. Which is a post-graduate course, in which students are provided with knowledge related to creating specific programs and their functioning.
After completing this higher level education, good employment opportunities exist in today’s era. In which people who have completed this education in the field of information, information and technology, have seen a lot of importance.
Next we will know what is the true format of this course and what are the required qualifications etc.
Admission Process For PGDCA
Normally, there is no need for any type of eligibility test for admission in this education sequence, only some specific colleges conduct this type of eligibility test.
Therefore, a student desirous of admission has to apply for this course in the respective college after graduation. On the basis of the marks obtained, the merit list of the students is released in the respective college.
In this situation, the students getting good marks are guaranteed admission, the same students who have got less marks in the bachelor’s degree either have to remain in the waiting list. Or find other college options.
Every year, students are given admission for this course through this type of admission process across the country, in which lakhs of students are admitted annually.
PGDCA Course Duration
Generally the duration of this course is one year, in which the syllabus is structured as a semester pattern.
This means it is mandatory for any student to give a minimum duration of one year for this course. Here most of your failures can increase the fixed time of the course.
PGDCA Course Fee
The fixed fee for the entire course is from twenty thousand to one lakh, in which the student gets to see the difference in the order of education according to the selection of the college.
For example, education fees are much lower in a public college than in a private college.
PGDCA course Eligibility
Students who fulfill certain major criteria are considered eligible for admission in this course.
- Students seeking admission must have completed a minimum graduation or graduate level education, in which it is mandatory to have a mathematics subject during graduation.
- Graduation degree should be passed from any recognized university or board.
After PGDCA Course
After completing this course, you can get admission for the courses given below.
- Ph.D. – Computer Application
- Master of Computer Applications
- Diploma in web designing
PGDCA Course Syllabus
Below we have given the details of the syllabus of this course in detail, after studying it, you will be able to get information about the subjects present in this syllabus.
- Fundamentals of Information Technology
- Practical work
- soft skills
- software engineering
- Business process
- Web programming
- Visual basic
- Data structure and algorithm
- P.P.M. & O.B.
- Practical work
Following are the details of some prominent and popular colleges and universities across the country, where you can take admission to complete this course.
- IGNOU – New Delhi
- Sikkim Manipal University – Manipal
- Jamia Millia Islamia – New Delhi
- Prestigious Institute of Management and Research – Indore
- Lovely Professional University – Jalandhar
- Nims University (NIMS) – Jaipur
- Madras Christian College – Chennai
- D.A.V College – Chandigarh
- Shriram Institute of Management and Technology – New Delhi
- Vallabh Government College- Mandi
- Uttarakhand Open University – Uttarakhand
- Jivaji University – Gwalior
- Career Point University – Kota
- Veer Narmad South Gujarat University – Gujarat
- Indian Statistical University – Kolkata
- Dibrugarh University – Assam
- KCE Society Moolji Jetha College – Jalgaon
- J. Am Patel College of Arts, Commerce and Science – Bhandara
- Dr. Ambedkar Institute of Management and Research – Nagpur
- Chhatrapati Shivaji Maharaj University – Mumbai
- Maulana Azad College of Arts, Commerce and Science – Aurangabad
- Dhanwate National College – Nagpur
- School of Computer Science and University – Indore
- University of Allahabad
- Gagan College of Management and Technology – Aligarh
- Bharti Vidyapeeth University – Pune
- Savitribai Phule University – Pune
- Chhatrapati Shahu Ji Maharaj University – Kanpur
- Tilak Maharashtra University – Pune
- Atal Bihari Vajpayee Hindi University – Bhopal
- Anjuman Degree College And PG Center – Bhatkal
- St. Joseph’s College – Bangalore
- ITM University – Gwalior
- Karnataka University – Dharwad
Job Opportunities and Salary After PGDCA
You can work on the following posts after this course.
- Information system manager
- Computer system analyst
- Software developer
- IT support analyst
- Android software developer
- IT Consultant
- PHP developer
- project Manager
- System Administrator, etc.
Salary is given in the range of about 1.50 lakh to 10 lakhs per annually to the people working on the above given posts. All these posts like these are present in both private and public sector also, so fixed salary according to the post.
Frequently Asked Questions on the subject of PGDCA Course
1. What is the duration of PGDCA education?
Ans: 1 year.
2. What is the education eligibility for admission to PGDCA course?
Ans: It is compulsory to graduate from any education stream, Graduation Examination with Mathematics subject.
3. What is the structure of the course PGDCA course?
Ans: Semester Pattern.
4. What level is the PGDCA education?
Ans: Post Graduate Diploma level.
5. What are the benefits of PGDCA education?
Ans: By doing this course, you get a very deep knowledge in the field of computers, due to which you get the opportunity to work in the fields of account, banking, web development, software manufacturing etc.
Request: If you like PGDCA Course Details, then do share Facebook, WhatsApp and any social media platform and Friends.