We have come up with some information for you that will be very useful to you. You do not have to wait long to get a PAN Card. With just a little online process you will be able to create your own pen card using your Aadhaar card.
Learn the easy step by step process for this. The Income Tax Department has included the PAN card in the mandatory documents. Without it, you can either open a bank account or file a tax return.
PAN card is also mandatory for large transactions. You make it right away. You don’t even have to fill out a form for this. We are telling you about a special online process that allows you to create a pen card yourself.
In just 5 minutes your PAN card will be:
You can create a pen card for free in just 5 minutes using your Aadhaar number. This will be generated online. You will have to provide the Aadhaar number in the Instant e-Pen Card application form. An OTP will then be sent to the mobile number in the link provided here to complete the e-KYC process.
Aadhaar Card is issued by Unique Identification Authority of India i.e. UIDAI. When the pen card is declared to the Income Tax Department. It has a total of 10 digit alphanumeric. You get the PAN card in PDF format in just 10 minutes of applying.
Online process for getting PAN card:
- Here to get PAN card through Income Tax department, you have to go to e-filing portal and click on ‘Instant PAN through Aadhaar’. Then select ‘Get New PAN’. You will now be asked for an Aadhaar number and then an OTP will be sent to the registered mobile number. You will be issued e-PAN after OTP validation.
- Here the QR code has demographic details and photo after the applicant gets a copy of PAN card in PDF format. The number 15 will appear on the registered mobile number while applying. It can be used to download e-PAN. A copy will be sent to the email ID of the application. Email ID must be registered with Aadhaar card.
- PAN card can also be made with the help of NSDL and UTITSL. You will have to pay a charge to create a PAN card using both of these. So you can get a PAN card for free from the Income Tax Department website.
- With the help of Instant Pen facility you avoid the hassle of filling any form. You can easily create a PAN card based on the required information. You do not have the permission required to post. With the help of Aadhaar card, the PAN card is automatically linked.
- It takes only 10 minutes for an instant PAN card, the Income Tax Department said. So far, a total of 6.7 lakh people have generated instant PAN.
Pan Card Link: https://wincometaxindia.gov.in/