As we age, so does our skin. Over time, our skin starts losing its fat and becomes thinner. With age, our skin does not remain as plump, smooth texture is lost, veins start appearing on the face as well as wrinkles, fine lines start appearing on the face. It happens to everyone and it is a natural process. However, in some people, the signs of aging (Neck Ageing) start appearing early and there can be many reasons behind this.
Signs of Premature Aging
– People who start showing signs of aging before the age of 35, it is called premature aging. There can be many reasons behind this, due to which the signs of aging start appearing on your skin.
– Premature aging can also occur due to prolonged exposure to the harmful rays of the sun.
– Consuming foods high in sugar or consuming too many carbohydrates also damages the skin.
– Lack of sleep at night also causes damage to the skin. In this way the skin cells are not able to regenerate.
– Wrinkles, fine lines can also start appearing due to consuming caffeine in excess.
– Due to taking too much stress, the signs of aging start appearing on your skin quickly.
– Due to some genetic conditions, the signs of aging start appearing.
The first signs of this are seen on the face and throat of women. Over time, the elasticity of our skin decreases, the fatty tissue of our face starts depleting and then they start moving towards the lower part of our face. Facial muscles also change and due to this the signs of aging start appearing on our face, especially in the form of wrinkles on the neck. Over time, the production of collagen in the skin decreases and due to this our skin starts becoming saggy. As the skin starts to loosen, it starts forming folds and wrinkles on the neck.
Common Reasons Behind Good Aging
Even if you follow a beauty routine to keep your skin healthy, but even after this you may be making some mistakes, due to which the signs of aging can start appearing on your skin and neck.
Exposure to Sunlight
How often do you go out in sun? Do you apply sunscreen when going out in the sun? Do you put it on your neck too? Ask yourself this question. We often forget to apply face cream, sunscreen on our neck and this is one of the main symptoms of premature aging.
Sometimes premature aging is also caused by your genetics.
Tips to Reduce The Signs of Neck Ageing
Even if you do not go out in the sun every day, it is still important that you apply sunscreen on your face and neck. With its help, the signs of aging will not come soon. You should apply sunscreen with at least SPF 30 and apply it on your skin after every 2 to 3 hours.
Don’t forget to moisturize your throat. Apply moisturizer to your neck daily so that the signs of wrinkles and fine lines do not appear.
Add Vitamin C to Your Routine
Vitamin C contains antioxidants which are very good for your skin. If you want, you can apply vitamin C serums and creams on your neck. This will reduce the damage. Or if you want, you can also take a diet containing vitamin C.
Pay Attention to Facial Expressions
Your facial expressions also cause signs of aging. If you give the same facial expression, then in a few years fine lines will start appearing in the same place.
Have A Healthy Diet
Eating a healthy diet reduces the symptoms of premature aging. Add fresh fruits and vegetables to your diet and avoid consuming too many sugar and carbohydrates.
See More: Follow These Makeup Tips For A Perfect Selfie