MCA Course Details: There is all-round development of life by going through various stages of education, in which many times you choose the education stream according to the career in your favorite field. Right from the beginning to higher education, many new things have been included in this, in which students There are many options to be taught.
Here we are giving information about MCA course for Master’s degree in higher education, after studying, if you are thinking of taking admission for this course then you will definitely benefit. And if there is any confusion in your mind about this degree, then it will be resolved.
In comparison to primary education, in higher education, after class X, we have to move ahead by selecting a fixed education stream out of a lot of options. There are also various options in the main education stream, such as arts, science and commerce etc. Many times, many students are seen wandering off the path of education due to not choosing the right education stream. Keeping this topic in mind, through this special article, you are going to get information about an important course here.
Full Form or What is M.C.A
MCA is a master level degree with full form master of computer applications. MCA is a good option for a master’s degree, mainly for students who have completed their graduation from the Bachelor of Computer applications.
In this education sequence, education is imparted to the students mainly through computer related subjects. In which, for those students who have inclination towards this subject, it proves beneficial to choose this education sequence for the golden future.
MCA Course Duration
Mainly the fixed duration of this course is 3 years, in which there are 4 semesters. It is important to understand this thing prominently by the All India Council for Technical Education (AICTE), the duration of this course is 2 years from 2020 -2021. In addition to the BCA, all the Bachelor degrees such as BSC, BA have been provided for only two years Master Degree MCA.
It will be our endeavor to give you more information related to the new 2-year syllabus, in this article you are giving three years syllabus, you have to understand these things here.
MCA Course Fees
Talk about the fees associated with this education, it is completely dependent on the selection of your college. If you want to complete this course from a private institution or college, then it costs you up to about 2 lakhs, which is the level of the college And it is decided according to the standard.
It is important to understand one thing here that if the students who go away from home to any other city to complete this education order, then their other expenses are added separately here.
If you do this education sequence under a public college, then you can complete this course for a fee of up to about 30 thousand.
Admission Process For MCA
As the pre-eligibility test is taken for admission in this course, the process for admission to colleges and universities starts after the final results of the eligibility test. In which the merit list of the students is released on the basis of the marks obtained, in which the students with good marks have the option to choose the college for admission. Or students with such marks can enroll in the college of their choice.
Students who have low marks, or whose name does not appear in the merit list, either have to wait. Or they have to enroll in other colleges where they are approved for admission.
MCA Course Eligibility
As per the guidelines of All India Council for Technical Education (AICTE), this is the main eligibility for admission in this education sequence, in which BCA / B.Sc / B.Com / BA etc. passed graduation or graduation level education. Only those students are considered eligible. Here, on an average, it is necessary to have 50 to 60 percent of the total marks.
The other important thing here is that the students who have passed graduation are required to pass either Mathematics in class XII or during their undergraduate education, then they have graduated from any stream, this is not a distinction.
MC For admission in A, all the colleges select the students by the marks of the pre-eligibility test, in which some eligibility tests like B.H. U.PET, CMAT, N.I. M.C.CET, IPU CET, UPSEE, MH CET etc.
Although not all guidelines are applicable in some colleges, it is our endeavor to direct you here for necessary information.
MCA Entrance Exam Syllabus
1. MH-CET – MCA
- Medium of exam paper – English.
- Total exam time – 90 minutes.
- Marks deducted for wrong answers: – For every wrong answer, deduction of half marks from the marks of correct answer.
Exam format: – Choosing the correct option from multiple choice question.
1. Computer concept: – Total questions – 20, Total marks – 40.
- Computer basic
- Data representation
- Binary arithmetic
- Computer architecture
- Computer language
- Operating Systems Basics
2. Mathematics and Statistics: – Total questions – 30, Total marks – 40.
- Co-ordinate geometry
- Differential equation
- Probability and Statistics
- Basic Set Theory and Functions
3. English Comprehension and Verbal Ability: – Total Question – 20, Total Score – 40.
- Basic English Grammar
- Summer writing
- Synonyms and Anonymous
- Ordering of sentence
- Para Jumbles
4. Logical / Abstract Reasoning: – Total questions – 30, Total marks – 40.
- Seating arrangements
- Choosing the right option from the first multiple choice question
- Blood relations
- Sets based on grouping and pattern
- Mapping and Best Routes
- Data security etc.
In this way, the total number of questions in this eligibility test is 100, which is a total of 200 marks. This examination is conducted in Maharashtra, which students are considered eligible for MCA after passing.
Books Suggestions For MH-CET
Below we have suggested some books for you, using which you can prepare for this eligibility test in a good way.
- Computer Fundamentals – PK Sinha
- Mathematics for MCA Entrance Examination – Amit Chaudhary and Neelam Chaudhary
- MH – CET Maharashtra – Chandresh Agarwal
- MCA Entrance Examination – S.C. The moon
- A Comprehensive Guide for MCA-R. s. Aggarwal
- A Complete Study Package for MCA Entrance – Amit M Aggarwal
- The Perfect Study Resource for MCA – Experts Compilation
- Object Oriented Programming with C Plus Plus – Balaguruswamy
- A Modern Approach to Logical Reasoning – R.S. Aggarwal
- Medium of exam paper- English.
- Total exam time – 2 hours.
- Points deducted for wrong answer – One mark is deducted for every correct answer if wrong answer is given.
- Exam format – choosing the correct option from multiple choice question.
1. Computer Awareness: – Total Question – 10, Total Score – 40.
- Computer basic
- Data representation
2. General English: – Total questions – 20, Total marks – 40.
3. Mathematics: – Total questions – 50, Total marks – 200
- Set theory
- Probability and Statistics
- Co-ordinate geometry
4. Analytical Ability and Logical Reasoning: – Total questions – 40, Total marks – 170.
- Logical situation
- Facts give in passage
In this way, a total of 120 questions are asked in this eligibility test, which carry 40 marks.
Books Suggestions For NIMCET
In order to prepare for this pre-examination at the national level, we have suggested some books, which will definitely benefit you after preparing.
- Logical and Analytical Reasoning – a. K. Gupta
- General English – Abul Hashem
- Arihant MCA Entrance Test – Amit M Aggarwal
- Arithmetic for Competitive Examination – Jain & Sharma
- Quantitative Aptitude – Rita Mishra
- Non Verbal Reasoning – B.B. s. Sijwali and indu sijwali
- Test of English Language – R.V. Ph. Editorial Board
- Advance General English – H. S. Bhatia
- Objective computer awareness- Ramesh
Apart from this, the syllabus of other eligibility examinations taken for MCA is of EC type, with only a small difference between marks and questions.
Syllabus For MCA Course
Semester – 1
- Introduction in IT
- Computer Organization & Architecture
- Programming and data structure
- Introduction to Management Functions
- Mathematical Foundations
- IT Lab
- Programming lab
Semester – 2
- Info System Analysis Design and Implementation
- Operating System
- Oral and wireless communication
- Accounting and management control
- Probability and Combinatorics
- Business Program Lab
- Unix and Windows Lab
Semester – 3
- Data base management systems
- Computer communications networks
- Object oriented analysis and design
- Management support system
- Statistical computing
- DBMS Lab
- Statistical Computing Lab
Semester – 4
- Network programming
- Software Engineering-1
- Elective – 1
- Organizational Behavior
- Elective – 2
- Network lab
- Case Tools Lab
Semester – 5
- Elective – 4
- Eye & Applications
- Software Engineering – 2
- Elective – 3
- Optimization technique
- Eye & Applications Lab
- Optimization Technique Lab
- Industrial Lecture Seminar Project
Semester – 5
- The project
- The seminar
MCA Top Colleges / Universities in India
- BIT Mesra Computer Science & Engineering
- Computer Department – National Institute of Technology Tiruchirappalli – Tamil Nadu
- NIT Rourkela
- PSG College of Technology
- Pune University Computer Science Department
- School of Computer and System Science (Jawaharlal Nehru University – Delhi)
- School of Computer and Information Science (Hyderabad University – Telangana)
- Mathematics and Computer Department – N. I. T Surathkal
- Motilal Nehru National Institute of Technology
- ITM University
- NIT Calicut
- VIT University
- BIT Jaipur
- Lovely Professional University
- Jamia Milia Islamia, etc.
In addition to the above university and college, MCA education is available in many colleges in every state, where you can enroll according to your convenience.
Distance / Open Universities For MCA.
- University of Delhi
- Madras university
- Karnataka State Open Education University
- Himachal Pradesh University
- Indira Gandhi National Open Education University
- Yashwantrao Chavan Maharashtra Open Education University
- Annamalai University
- Netaji Subhash Open Education University
- Andhra University
- Osmania University, etc.
Apart from these universities, there are many universities which provide MCA courses under the open education system, under which you can get education by choosing this course.
Job Opportunities After Completing MCA
As you know, MCA is a master’s degree, after completing it, jobs are available in various private sectors and public sector technical departments. We are going to inform you here on EC important issue.
Some of the major positions on which MCA passed students are selected to work.
- Hardware Engineer
- App developer
- Business analyst
- Web designer / web developer
- Manual tester
- Technical writer
- Social media handlers etc.
Some major private and government companies where students get employment after MCA.
- Texas instrument
- Wipro Systems
- BHEL (BHEL – Bharat Heavy Electricals Limited)
- HCL Technologies
Salary For MCA Completed Students
As after completing this education, employment opportunities are available in both private and public sector also, in this situation the salary is according to the area and position. For example, according to some verse, the salary details are given below.
- Hardware Engineer – About 7 lakhs per annually.
- Software Developer – Up to about 5 lakhs annual salary is initially for this post.
- Mobile App Developer – Salary is up to four and a half lakhs per annum for this post.
- System Analyst – An annual package of up to six and a half lakhs is given for this post.
- Web Developer – There is a package of about 3 lakhs per year for this post.
You have read the details of salary for the posts etc.
The students get employment options with attractive salary on many other posts after this education.
In this way, you have read the MCA education in detail so far, in which you have read almost all the major issues, hope you will like the information given. And if you want to choose this course in future, then this information will prove beneficial for you. Want to know more about the topics and must read our other important articles for career related information, thank you for staying connected with us.
Frequently Asked Questions on this topic
1. What level degree does an MCA take?
Ans: Master level or post graduate level.
2. Is it mandatory to take the pre-eligibility test for admission to MCA?
3. MC What is the education fee of A?
Ans: Education fees range from thirty thousand to 2 lakhs of MCA, which depends on the selection of your private and public college.
4. Can one get a job in the public sector after doing MCA?
Request: If you like MCA Course Details, then do share Facebook, WhatsApp and any social media platform and Friends.