MBA Course Details: If you are interested in the field of management, then first of all it becomes a very important thing to have the right information about the course related to it. Here on this important subject, we are going to give you information on the MBA which would be a course of post graduation level.
Many students aspire to create a golden future by making a career in the field of professional management. If you look at the current situation, then this field also appears very accurate in terms of career, because it is a good option in the available jobs.
It will be our endeavor to give you all kinds of basic information related to MBA here, in which we will focus on all the major aspects and guide you in the right way. Which will definitely benefit you in the near future, this is our belief.
MBA Full Form or What is MBA Course
The full form of MBA is “Master of Business Administration”, which is a post-graduation or master’s degree level course.
The MBA course is considered a good option in the field of management, in which a large number of students take admission annually.
MBA Course Duration
The fixed duration of this course is about 1 to 2 years, to complete it, it is mandatory for any student to give a minimum of 1 year and a maximum of 2 years.
MBA Course Fees
Talk about the education fee of this course, you may have to pay education fees of between 3 lakh to 10 lakh to complete this course here. The fee you pay depends on the process of selecting your college and completing the course.
As if you complete this course through a full-time college from a higher standard and level, then you may have to pay a higher education fee. The same, if you complete this course by adopting part time or distance education system, then you can get relief to a great extent in the education fee you charge.
MBA Admission Process
For admission in this course, it is mandatory for the students to pass the eligibility test, so students have to file an application form based on the marks of the eligibility test in the respective college.
Admission of the students is ensured on the basis of the marks of the eligibility test, thus the MBA process is completed every year by this process across the country.
Types Of MBA Course
Here we are going to give you information about some specific type or process of this course, through which you can complete this course by taking admission.
- Executive MBA – To get admission in this, you are required to have work related experience and pass graduate level education.
- 1 year MBA – For this type of course, it is mandatory for you to have around 5 to 10 years of experience in the relevant field and to pass graduate level education.
- MBA by Distance Education – It is necessary to pass your graduation with a minimum of 50% marks in the relevant field experience and minimum of three years here.
- Online MBA – At least you should have passed graduate education, then you can complete MBA in this way.
- Part Time MBA – This is an option where you do not have to be present in college. And by getting admission on the basis of minimum 50 percent graduation marks, you can complete the MBA course in this way.
Following is some essential eligibility related information, which is considered mandatory for admission to MBA course.
- It is mandatory to complete graduation or graduation from any education stream as a minimum educational eligibility by a student seeking admission to the MBA. In this it is also necessary to complete this type of education from any recognized university.
- The minimum total marks in graduation education should be on an average of 50 percent of the general class students, while the average marks of the backward or reservation students should be up to 45 percent.
- It is mandatory for the student to pass the eligibility test prescribed for MBA admission with the required results. In which different types of eligibility test are conducted in the colleges falling under different states or universities.
MBA Course Specializations
Below, we have given information about some important specializations related to this course, by selecting which you can earn an MBA degree.
- Finance management
- Media management
- Rural management
- Hospitality Management
- Human resource management
- Healthcare Management
- Marketing management
- Sports management
- Event Management
- Digital marketing
- Travel & Tourism
- Logistics and supply chain management, etc.
Semester – 1
- Marketing management
- Organizational Behavior
- Human resource management
- Information Technology Management
- Business communication
- Financial accounting
- Quantitative methods
- Managerial economics
Semester – 2
- Management of information system
- Management accounting
- Marketing research
- Financial management
- Operation management
- Organization Effectiveness and Change
- Economic environment of business
- Management science
Semester – 3
- Business Ethics and Corporate Social Responsibility
- Strategic analysis
- Elective course
- Legal environment of business
- International business environment
- Strategic management
- Project study
- Elective course
MBA Colleges or Universities
We have suggested some major colleges and universities for admission to MBA, where you can complete this course by getting admission, like;
- IIM Bangalore
- IIM Ahmedabad
- IIM Indore
- FMS Delhi
- Symbiosis Institute of Business Management – Pune
- IIM Kolkata
- XLRI Jamshedpur
- IIM Kozhikode
- National Institute of Industrial Engineering – Mumbai
- Indian Institute of Technology – Delhi
- IIT Kharagpur
- Management Development Institute – Gurgaon
- Voxen University – Hyderabad
- Amrita School of Business – Coimbatore
- K.IIT School of Management – Bhubaneswar
- IIM Lucknow
- IIT Madras, etc.
Top Entrance Exams For MBA
- MAT, etc.
After MBA Course
- Financial Risk Manager (F.R.M)
- Certified Information Systems Auditor Course
- Chartered Financial Analyst Course
- Production and Inventory Management Certification Course, etc.
You can take the above courses after MBA.
Job Opportunities and Salary After MBA
Below is the description of some posts on which you get employment opportunities after completing the MBA, like;
- Human resource manager
- project Manager
- Sales manager
- Advertising Sales Manager
- Financial analyst
- Area Sales Manager
- Management consultant
- Transport and Logistic Manager
- Risk manager
- Supply Chain Manager, etc.
Salary is given annually from 4 lakh to 13 on all the above mentioned posts, in which the salary or increase can be increased depending on both the things related to the company or city related to your employment.
In this way, till now we have given information about almost all the major aspects of the MBA course, we hope that you will like this information very much and it will prove beneficial for you.
To know more topics, read our other articles, thank you for staying connected with us.
- Career Options for Women
- How to be a Good Salesman
- MSW Course Details
- CMA Course Details
- PGDM course
Most frequently asked questions about MBA course
1. Colleges for MBA through distance education
Ans: IGNO (IGNOU – Indira Gandhi National Open Education University), YCMOU – Yashwantrao Chavan Maharashtra Open Education University, Lovely Professional University, Maharshi Dayanand University-Rohtak, Amity University. M University – Chennai etc.
2. Colleges / Universities for free MBA Course
Ans: Amity Business School, SRM Business School, Indian School of Business (Hyderabad and Mohali) etc.
3. Which MBA course is best?
Ans: Although all specialization courses in MBA have a special importance, it depends on your choice with which subject you should build a career in the future. Finance, Marketing, Banking, Human Resource In etc., MBA is the preferred option of all.
Request: If you like What is joint life insurance Policy, then do share Facebook, WhatsApp and any social media platform and Friends.