Generally, a marriage loan is a loan taken for getting married, buying jewelry, venue, catering, accommodation for guests, invitation cards, etc., among other expenses. By some banks, this loan can be taken from 1 lakh to 20 lakh rupees.
Let us know what is marriage loan, how to take marriage loan, documents required, we are going to tell you all the information related to it.
What is Marriage Loan
Marriage loan is a loan which is given by a banking or financial institution to meet the needs of marriage, this loan is called marriage loan.
If you are planning to get married, or your brother or sister is having a wedding in your house, but you do not have enough money to meet the substantial expenses, then you can loan Rs.1 lakh to Rs.20 through SBI Bank. Which you can use for buying jewelry, venue, catering, accommodation for guests, invitation cards etc.
In today’s modern era, you can get instant loan for marriage loan sitting at home through online apps, immediately after getting approval.
How to Get Marriage Loan
Marriage loan can be obtained through online and offline means for which the Terms of Conditions are different. To get the marriage lawn, these apps have to be followed.
You must have the following information.
You will need the following essential documents to apply for a marriage loan:
1. Income Proof: Bank Account Statement, Salary Slip, ITR, Form 16.
2. Identity Proof: Passport, Driving License, PAN, Voter ID, Aadhar Card
3. Address Proof: Telephone Bill, Sales Deed / Property Purchase Agreement (for owned properties), Ration Card, Bank Account Statement, Passport, Driving License, Electricity Bill, Aadhar Card.
The eligibility for marriage loan is as follows:
- You must be a citizen of India.
- Your age should be between 23 years to 57 years.
- Your monthly income should be at least ₹ 15,000.
- Must have wedding card.
- You must have proof of identity or address that has been approved by the government, such as your Aadhar, Voter ID and Passport.
- If you do a job then the salary account should be in SBI or any other bank, and should also have the latest salary slips of the last 6 months.
- If you do business then your business should be more than 3 years old and you will also have to provide proof of your income.
- Your EMI / NMI ratio should be less than 50%.
Marriage loan Interest Rate
You can take the marriage loan by visiting the nearest branch for which the interest rate may vary, the interest rate (per annum) ranges from 11.50% to 14.50% according to SBI Bank.
It depends on your salary account, in which category your salary account is:
Applicant having Defense / Para-Military / Indian Coast Guard Salary Account:
Interest Rate: 11.50% to 12.50%
For other applicants:
Interest Rate: 11.50% to 14.50%
Following are the personal loan interest rates in case the applicant does not have a salaried account:
Interest Rate: 11.60% to 13.75%.
How to Take Marriage Loan at Home
To get a marriage loan sitting at home, you can get a loan ranging from 1 lakh to 25 lakh rupees through some banking websites, apps like (SBI yono, imobile).
Let us know what you need to do for this:
Step 1. First of all you have to open the official website of any bank (SBI, ICICI, Paisabazaar).
Step 2. Next, enter User ID and Password.
Step 3. Login to your net banking account.
Step 4. Now you have to submit the basic details with the help of Aadhar card and PAN card, through which you will know the eligibility.
Step 5. As soon as you submit your marriage loans application.
Step 6. Within 40 hours you will get a verification call from the bank who can ask for documents as per your convenience.
Step 7. Once the documents are verified, you will receive another call from the bank regarding the loan offer.
Step 8. After you sign the agreement, the loan is disbursed to you in 3 to 5 days.
Note: Banks never ask you for OTP, Net Banking Password, CVV, so you have to be careful with this.
How Much will you Get For Marriage Loan Min to Max
Marriages loan can be taken from a minimum of 1 lakh to a maximum of 20 lakhs. This loan can be given by banks, finance institutions.
Note: This loan can be given more by private banks than by government banks, about which you can find out by visiting the bank.
In How Many Days Marriage loan has to be Deposited
Marriage Lawn can be deposited from 6 months to 60 months, for which the interest rate, processing fee, GST fee can be different and it also depends on your salary account.
Where is Marriage Loan Used?
Generally, marriage loans can be used for wedding, jewelry purchase, venue, catering, accommodation for guests, invitation cards, etc., among other expenses. It is used to fulfill the requirements of marriage.
You can also use these places:
- Marriage loans for poor girl by government
- Government loan for girl marriages
- Loan application for daughter marriages
Who Gives Instant Marriage Loan
Instant Marriage Loans are provided by some banking websites and some online apps which are as follows:
- SBI Bank (yono App)
- ICICI Bank (imobile App)
- Bajaj Finserv
Note: You can get this loan by visiting your nearest branch, if you have a salary account.
- What Types of Loans Does Kissht App Offer?
- How to Take Loan From Mobikwik App
- How to Take Personal Loan From Home Credit Money
I hope that today’s post has proved to be helpful for you, in which I have told you all the information related to Marriage Loan. You can follow us on social media platform for new updates. Also, if you have any kind of question, then comment in the comment box below.