LLB Course Details: If you are also interested in studying law and making a career in it, then this article will prove to be very beneficial for you. In common language, a person is called a lawyer or lawyer.
We often see that various issues and events happen in our neighborhood of Ado’s in such a way that in two people, organizations or small and big domestic issues create a tense atmosphere of family rivalry.
In this situation very often, instead of mutually resolving some issues, they take a different catch, which is difficult to solve.
However, our society is built on the fact that with the right of people to live their independent lives, it is also mandatory to follow some social dignity and personal discipline.
When domestic or social quarrels or discord begin to go beyond the limits, then it becomes mandatory to resort to the judiciary or the law. Because in almost all countries of the world, there are laws or rules related to human interaction with human rights, from social life to social life.
Law is an option to solve the rules of society and the rights and lives of individuals in a better way, provided all people understand and follow its true importance.
Whether the dispute is related to money goods or life, you definitely think it is appropriate to take the basis of law at the time of disaster. And at this time first it comes to your mind that of a lawyer or lawyer profession who has knowledge of all the laws related to law and its correct use.
LLB Full Form And What is LLB?
Lawyer is one of the most highly regarded careers, in which graduation is referred to as LLB, Bachelor of Legislative Law.
In this education, knowledge of all the provisions related to law, social and personal laws, property and life protection, etc., is provided with the provisions of law.
In this situation, in addition to security machinery, some issues related to the profession of lawyers play a supporting role to resolve some issues within the scope of the judiciary.
In almost all the countries of the world, law and order is working at the highest level and from the low level. From small villages to big cities everyday people in life, from common people to all sections of people, have to resort to law in times of misery and suffering. Becomes necessary.
You will shine further on the important issues related to this education sequence, so that you will have a lot of fun in knowing the whole course and you will also get basic information.
LLB Course Duration
Generally the duration of this course is 3 years, in which the failure of any student more often is to increase the fixed duration of this course.
However, it takes at least three years to get this degree. Here you can get confused about the duration of this degree, but after reading the details given below, in the end it is to understand that the duration of this degree is only three years.
You have to understand six important things as if you want to do this course after passing class 12th, then you are given the option of integrated course.
The same if you take admission in this course by obtaining a bachelor’s or graduation degree from any education stream, then you can complete this course in just 3 years.
Overall, you have been given a fixed time provision of three years for this course, depending on your success in that, how many years you complete this course.
You will get a better understanding of the course related to the duration of this course, which we will explain in more detail during admission eligibility.
LLB Course Eligibility
Here we are going to tell you about the LLB related to the eligibility required for admission to LLB education, which we can also call the main criteria for admission. We are going to light the following criteria.
- If you want to take admission in this course after passing class 12th, then you are given integrated course options, such as BA, B.Com And B.Sc.
- In which you have to get minimum 75 percent average marks in class 12th. And the eligibility test has to be cleared for admission to LLB. In this situation, you get this degree in a total of 5 years.
- If you have graduated from Arts, Commerce or Science and want to get admission in LL.B. So your minimum education eligibility is only graduation or bachelor’s degree, which is compulsory for this three-year course.
- Talking about the age limit, there is no age limit for admission for this degree.
- Backward class and all the students who come under the purview of reservation have been given 5 percent reservation for admission in the total marks obtained. Which is given to them for admission.
Overall, we can summarize all these eligibility issues, if you want to get LLB degree. So you have to get any graduate level degree, after that you can get admission.
And you can get admission for LLB course for 5 years as an integrated course after class 12th.
If you take admission for LLB after graduation, then you are given admission in many colleges directly where there is no need for any type of eligibility test. Nevertheless, where there is a provision for this type of eligibility test, we will give you further information related to them.
LLB Admission Process
Here we understand in detail that if you have to take admission for this course, then through which steps your admission is confirmed.
You have to understand the following key steps so that whenever you try for admission for this course, this information will prove beneficial to you.
1. As the minimum education eligibility for admission to this course is graduation, if you are already a graduate degree student with marks of up to 75 percent. One has to pass the eligibility test.
In which the students who have passed such eligibility test can go online or directly and can submit the application form for admission to the college.
2. If you want to get admission for this course after passing class, then you can choose the law course as per your choice from the option of integrated course.
The same students passed from the above mentioned three education stream can also apply for BBA LLB. In this way, you have to apply for LLB in private or public college after 12th after selecting the subjects.
3. After class 12th, the students who have to get admission in LLB have a provision to apply for admission by passing their eligibility test as decided by their states or held at the national level.
4. In this way, keeping in view the application of the students who have passed the eligibility test, they issue merit list on the basis of private and public college marks. Which is issued to inform the official site of the colleges and the students in the college.
In this way, students who get good marks after going through the above steps are finally admitted. However, students who have low marks are either placed on the waiting list or they have to find other college options.
It is also an important thing here that many colleges give admission to students without such eligibility test, which if considered on one basis, these eligibility tests are not compulsory everywhere.
We have already told this thing, which you have to understand before admission and according to that you have to choose your eligible college.
LLB Course Fees
If we talk about the fees of this course, then the fees of this education will depend on some key things like the selection of your college, the site of the college, etc.
For example, if you take admission in this course in a private college, then you have to pay a much higher fee than in a public college. In the same public college, you can complete this course for a very low fee.
Normally, the fee for completion of this course is between 2.5 lakhs to 3.5 lakhs. In a public college, you can complete this course for a fee of up to 1.5 lakhs.
Other important things here are also what is the site of your college. If a student goes to study this course in another city from his own city or village, then other expenses besides education are added here.
Overall, the way we have told you these key items related to education fee, you have to understand the correct education fee before admission.
LLB Entrance Exam
In the following brief, we are giving the details of some eligibility tests, after reading, you will get a very basic knowledge in this subject.
1. LAWCET – Law Common Entrance Test
Under Andhra Pradesh and Telangana state, this eligibility test is conducted to select the eligible students for LLB education jointly.
2. AILET – All India Law Entrance Test
This is the eligibility test to be taken under Delhi University, in which the students who have to complete LLB education under Delhi University have been decided.
3. CLAT – Common Law Entrance Test
It is an eligibility test taken under a national level law university, in which students from all over the country can participate.
4. LSAT – Common School Admission Test
This eligibility test is conducted under the Law University of the global level, in which students from all over the country can participate. Students who pass this eligibility test are considered eligible for admission in various law colleges in India.
After LLB Course Job Opportunities And Salary
We are giving below information about some key posts, on which you get a chance to reduce after LLB.
- Legal Consultant
- Public prosecutor
- Law professor
- Legal expert
- Session judge
- Law professor
- Sub Magistrate
Some of the above mentioned posts are available in the public sector, then most of the posts get a chance to work in the private sector.
Therefore, the salary you get is decided according to the post and region. In which law fresher receives a salary of about 1.5 to 3 lakhs per annually during practice.
In the same public sector, the lowering Loire is given a salary of up to 4.5 lakhs per annually. If you earn a master’s or post-graduation degree in law, then there is a possibility of a slight increase in this salary.
The lawyers working in the corporate sector get about 4 to 6 lakhs salary annually.
LLB Entrance Exam Structure
Below we have given a brief format of some eligibility tests, in which you will get the information about the coefficient number, question number, time and the underlying topics required.
This is the eligibility test to be taken for LLB education under Delhi University, in which the format of the examination is given below.
Examination System: – Offline
Total Marks: – 150
Set time: – One hour 30 minutes
- Legal Aptitude – 35 Questions
- General Knowledge – 35 questions
- Logical Rezoning – 35 questions
- English – 35 questions
- Elementary Mathematics
2. MH CET:
This eligibility test to be held under the state of Maharashtra is conducted for selection of students for admission in public, semi-public and publicly funded law colleges of the state. The format of this examination is as follows.
Examination System: – Online
Total Marks: – 150
Total Time: – 2 Hours
Medium of Examination: – English and Marathi
- Logical and Analytical Reasoning – 40 questions
- Mathematical Aptitude – 10 questions
- General Knowledge with Current Affairs – 30 questions
- Legal Aptitude and Legal Rezoning – 40 Questions
- English – 30 questions
This is a national level eligibility test to be held across India, by which students from different states of the country are selected for admission in LLB. The format of this eligibility test is given below.
Examination System: – Online
Total Marks: – 150
Total Time: – 2 Hours
- Legal rezoning
- Logical reasoning
- English language
- Quantitative techniques
- Current affairs including general
It is an eligibility test for admission to LLB under Symbiosis International University, in which the format of the examination is as follows.
Examination System: – Online
Total Time: – 90 minutes
Total Marks: – 90
- Reading Comprehension – 14 Questions
- Logical Reasoning – 14 questions
- Analytical Reasoning – 14 questions
- General Knowledge – 14 questions
- Legal rezoning – 14 questions
In this way, we have given here the format of all the eligibility tests in the above manner, in which you got the information related to the required topics, their coefficients etc. in the exam.
LLB Course Syllabus
Under this information, you will be able to know what is the whole syllabus of LLB course, along with it you will be able to become somewhat familiar with the topics involved. Let’s have a look at the syllabus.
Semester – 1
- Labor law
- Family Law – 1
- Law of Contract – 1
- Women and Law
- International economic law
Semester – 2
- Family Law – 2
- Law of tort and consumer protection act
- Constitutional law
- Professional ethics
Semester – 3
- Environmental law
- Arbitration, consolidation and alternative
- Law of evidence
- Human Rights and International Law
Semester – 4
- Law of contract – 2
- Property Law Including Transfer of Property Act
- Practical Training – Legal Aid
- Comparative Law
- Intellectual Property Law
- Law of insurance
- Conflict of law
Semester – 5
- Administrative law
- Legal writing
- Land Law Including Selling and Other Local Law
- Civil procedure code
- Interpretation of status
Semester – 6
- Practical Training – 2 (Drafting)
- company law
- Code of Criminal Procedure
- Practical Training – Moot Court
- Co-operative Law
- Investment and Securities Law
- Banking law including negotiable instruments act
Thus above, we have given you the complete syllabus of this course here, which you have to study during the three-year education session.
LLB Colleges in India
As the best colleges and universities are present in the country today to complete this education, we are presenting the details of some of these important and popular colleges here for you.
- Chandigarh University – Chandigarh
- Dr. Ambedkar Government Law College – Chennai
- Ambedkar College of Law – Mumbai
- Lovely Professional University – Delhi
- Parul University – Vadodara
- NALSAR University of Law – Hyderabad
- Amity Law School New Delhi
- Symbiosis Law School – Pune
- Gujarat National Law University – Gandhinagar
- ILS Law College – Pune
- Government Law College – Mumbai
- KLE Society Law College – Bangalore
- KR Mangalam University – Gurgaon
- University of Mumbai
- SNDT Women’s University – Juhu Mumbai
- Kerala Law Academy Law College – Thiruvananthapuram
- Government Law College – Thiruvananthapuram
- Government Law College – Kochi
- Sandeep University – Nagpur
- Shri Sivaji Law College – Nanded
- Dr. Panjab Rao College of Law – Amravati
- NS Soti Law College – Sangli
- GS Raisoni Law College – Nagpur
- Central India College of Law and LL.M. – Nagpur
- Amolakchand College of Law Studies – Yavatmal
- Banaras Hindu University – Varanasi
- Din Dayal Upadhyay Gorakhpur University
- Indore Institute of Law – Indore
- Jindal Global Law College – Sonipat
- Maharani Laxmibai Government College of Excellence – Gwalior
- Government State Law College – Bhopal
- Narmada College – Jabalpur
- Punjab University – Patiala
- Guru Nanak University – Amritsar
- Government Law College – Ajmer
- Law College – Durgapur
- Osmania University of Law – Hyderabad
- Keshav Memorial College of Law – Hyderabad
- Mahatma Gandhi Law College – Hyderabad
- Kingston Law College – Kolkata
- Surendra Nath Law College – Kolkata
- Jaipur National University – Jaipur
- Government Law College – Bikaner
In this way, we have given you almost all the information related to LLB course through this article, which if you had any doubts about this course before reading, then it must have been resolved.
And whenever you have to take admission in this course, you will definitely have favorable information now, hope you have liked this information. Many thanks for staying connected with us.
Most Frequently Asked Questions on the subject of LLB
1. Can I take admission for Bachelor of Laws degree after class 12th?
2. If you want to do LLB course after 12th, how much time does it take?
Ans: If you do an integrated LLB course, then there is a period of five years, which is the only option after repeated.
3. After graduation degree in any other stream, how long does it take if you take admission for LLB course?
Ans: 3 years.
4. What is the full form of LLB?
Ans: Bachelor of Legislative Law.
Request: If you like What is joint life insurance Policy, then do share Facebook, WhatsApp and any social media platform and Friends.