Citizens have many rights in the country. Any exploited person can use his rights to get justice. The Government of India has made many types of labor laws against the exploitation of the employees, but due to lack of knowledge, many employees are not able to take advantage of it. So today we have brought this information for you, in which we will get to know all the information about what is Labor Court and where to get Labor Court Application Format.
If you work in a company and you are not getting salary, the owner of your company is not giving you money to work, then you can file a labor court complaint online. Friends, it happens many times that employees are exploited and if the employees do not raise their voice on this, then the employer takes advantage of the employee. Let us now know further important information given in Labor Courts.
What is Labor Court
The complaint of any kind of exploitation happening with the employees is settled in the Labor Court itself. Labor Courts have been established in every state of India to listen to all kinds of problems of the employees and to solve their problems. In case of any problem, the employees can complain to the labor court. All your complaints are resolved here.
Labor Court Rules
If you are going to file a case against a company in labor courts, then definitely keep in mind the rules of labor courts mentioned below, it will help you in winning the case.
- Maternity and Benefits Amendment Act:– Maternity leave has been increased from 12 weeks to 26 weeks with full pay.
- Amendment in Payment of Bonus Act, 1965:– The eligibility limit for payment of bonus has been increased from Rs.10,000 to Rs.21,000.
- Payment of Wages Act 2017:– Payment of salary by cheque, cash or direct deposit in their bank account.
- Child Labor (Prohibition and Regulation) Amendment Act 2016 :– Complete ban on employment of children below 14 years of age.
- Employees Compensation (Amendment Act):– Efforts to further strengthen the rights of workers.
How to complain in labor court
How To File a Case in Labor Courts Against the Employer: If there is any kind of exploitation with an employee, then they can complain to the Labor Court. All such complaints are settled in the Labor Court itself. The government has also made arrangements to register complaints online to solve the problems of the people at the earliest and save time. To know how to file a labor court complaint online or how to complain in labor court, you follow these easy steps given below.
- First you have to visit the official website of the department http://www.mlsi.gov.cy/mlsi/dlr/dlr.nsf/page32_en/page32_en. If you want, you can go directly to its website by clicking on this link.
- Now a form will open in front of you in which you have to fill all the asked information carefully and correctly.
- After filling the information, you have to click on the submit button.
- Your complaint will reach the Department of Labor Court as soon as you click on the submit button. After submitting the form, you are also given a complaint number through which you can track the status of your complaint.
Where is Labor Court
Labor courts have been established by the Government of India at different places, out of which the list of courts located at some of the major places are as follows:
|Delhi||Jabalpur (Madhya Pradesh)|
|Asansol (West Bengal)||Chandigarh (Punjab)|
|Kanpur (Uttar Pradesh)||Guwahati (Assam)|
|Lucknow, Uttar Pradesh)||Ahmedabad (Gujarat)|
|Hyderabad (Andhra Pradesh)||Mumbai (Maharashtra)|
|Nagpur (Maharashtra)||Dhanbad (Jharkhand)|
|Chennai (Tamil Nadu)||Jaipur (Rajasthan)|
- SIP Full Form
- UPI Full Form
- ITR Full Form
- TDS Full Form
- What is PAN Card
- What is Internet Banking
- RBI Full Form
- Most Expensive Bicycle in the World
So friends, this was the information about Labor Court, in which we learned what is Labor Courts? And how to do a case in Labor Courts. Hope you have understood everything well in this post. It is our advice to you that, before taking any kind of complaint or action, you must consult a good lawyer once so that you do not face any kind of problem.
If you liked this article of ours, then share it with your friends also and make them aware of this important information. If you have any question related to Labor Courts Complaint Letter Format, then you can tell us by commenting, we will definitely help you.