Under the Kisan Credit Card Scheme, a credit card will be provided to the farmers of the country. Under which they will be given a loan of ₹ 1,60000. Through this loan, the farmers of the country will be able to take good care of their agriculture and with this farmers will also be able to get their crops insured.
Recently, under the Kisan Credit Card scheme, livestock farmers and fishermen were also included under this. If you also want to get the credit card under the Kisan Credit Card Scheme, then you have to go to the official website and follow our given process. Under the Kisan Credit Card scheme, the loan will be provided to the farmers at 4% interest rate without any guarantee.
Kisan Credit Card Scheme
Government of India under a special campaign for the next 2 months which will be run from 1st June 2020 to 31st July 2020. Under this scheme, Kisan Credit Card will be made available to 1.5 crore dairy farmers associated with milk unions and milk producer companies. In order to implement this campaign in the form of a mission in the Department of Animal Husbandry and Dairying, all the State Milk Federations and Milk Unions have already got the appropriate circular and KCC application format issued in collaboration with the Department of Financial Services.
The government is already running a scheme to provide loans on Kisan Card to meet the short-term credit requirements for catching birds, fish, shrimp and other aquatic creatures to meet the need of credit in activities related to animal rearing, dairy etc.
On October 8, 2021, a notification was issued by the central government that about 2.5 crore farmers would be provided Kisan Credit Card with a credit limit of Rs.2 lakh crore through saturation. This scheme was also launched by the Central Government. Through which farmers are made available on their time.
This scheme was started in 1998 with the objective of providing short term formalization. The Kisan Credit Card scheme was operated by the National Bank for Agriculture and Rural Development. Now this scheme has also been linked to PM Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana.
Under this KCC Yojana, a loan of up to 30 lakhs can be taken at 4% interest rate. The process of applying under this scheme is also very simple and easy. Coronavirus more credit card was issued. This credit card was mostly provided to small farmers, through this scheme the credit requirement of farmers of agriculture, fisheries and animal husbandry sectors was fulfilled.
Apart from this, through this scheme, complete discount was also provided on the interest rates of regular loans given by the bank. With the help of this scheme, farmers can also repay their loan in full depending on the period of harvesting of their crop.
Bank Branches Available Under Kisan Credit Card Scheme
The facilities of Kisan Credit Card can be provided by almost all the banks. Farmers can take full advantage of this facility by visiting their nearest bank. Kisan Credit Card is provided by the following banks:
- HDFC bank
- Bank of India
- Axis Bank
- Punjab National Bank
- State Bank of India
- Bank of Baroda etc.
The beneficiary will also get a credit card or passbook under this scheme. In which information like their name, address, landholding details, borrowing limit, validity etc. will be recorded. It will be mandatory for the beneficiary farmer to put one of his passport size photograph in the passbook.
Kisan Credit Card Scheme Apply Online
Through the Kisan Credit Card Scheme 2022, a loan of up to ₹ 300000 is being given for the crop.
Farmers have to pay 7 percent interest for this loan. The farmers of the country who want to get benefits under this scheme will have to apply for a credit card. Today we will tell you how you can apply online to get KCC credit card made under this scheme.
1. First of all you have to open the official website of PM Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana. After opening the official website, the home page will open in front of you.
2. On this home page, you will also see the option of Download KCC Form, you will have to click on this option. After clicking on the option, KCC Application Form PDF will open in front of you. From here you can download the application.
3. After downloading the application form, you will have to fill all the information asked in the form correctly. After filling all the information, you will have to attach all your necessary documents with the application form. After this, you will have to submit your application form to the bank where your account is opened.
After verifying the data provided by the farmers, the application will be accepted and the application will go to login with the account branch of the bank where the amount of Kisan Samman Nidhi scheme is received. All those farmers whose applications will go for approval, they will be given Kisan Credit Card within 15 days.
- How To Take Manappuram Gold Loan – Types of Manappuram Gold Loan
- Airtel Payment Bank Fixed Deposit Interest Rate Monthly and Yearly
- How To Take Loan Against Old House? [₹500000 Instant loan Required]
To make this scheme transparent, monitoring of application software will also be provided to Deputy Agriculture Director, District Officer and Lead District Manager.
New Updates Related to Kisan Credit Card Scheme
Our country’s Prime Minister Narendra Modi had organized a function on 29 February in Chitrakoot, Uttar Pradesh. In which the Prime Minister interacted with the farmers, during this time, the beneficiary farmers of PM Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana should also be distributed through Kisan Credit Card. On this day, a campaign to make Kisan Credit Card will be started in more than 20000 bank branches of the country.
A total of 9.74 crore farmers of the country have got themselves registered under this scheme.
While 8.45 crore farmers have started getting its benefits. All eligible beneficiaries of PM Kisan Samman Nidhi should get their Kisan Credit Card made as soon as possible to take advantage of the scheme.
Method of Applying Through Bank Under Kisan Credit Card Scheme:-
- First of all you have to open the official website of the bank.
- Now you will not have to open the home page in front.
- On the home page, you have to click on the option of Kisan Credit Card Form.
- After this you have to click on the option of apply boat.
- You will have to enter all the important information asked on the application form like name, address, mobile number, email id etc. information correctly.
- After this you have to upload all your important documents on the website.
- Now you have to click on the option of submit.
- In this way, by applying under the Kisan Credit Card scheme, you can enjoy the service of the government to the fullest, put it in the charge.
Through this article, we have made you aware of all the important information related to what is KCC and how to apply it online. Hope that you must have been aware of how to apply Kisan Credit Cards online and complete information about it.
FAQ TO KCC
Q1. What is Kisan Credit Card Scheme?
ANS: Under the KCC Scheme, a credit card will be provided to the farmers of the country. Under which they will be given a loan of ₹ 1,60000. Through this loan, the farmers of the country will be able to take good care of their agriculture and with this farmers will also be able to get their crops insured.
Q2. What is the meaning of Kisan Card?
ANS: KCC means that the farmer is given a credit card according to his land, so that the farmer can take a loan at any time.
Q3. What is the benefit of Kisan Card?
ANS: Under the KCC Scheme, a credit card will be provided to the farmers of the country. Under which loans are given to them according to their land. Through this loan, the farmer of the country can take a loan for himself at any time.