What is Internet Banking, Meaning of Internet Banking, Benefits of Net Banking, Advantages of Net Banking and complete information in easy language.
In today’s busy life, people spend money to save time, but wasting time in bank queues to get money has become an outdated thing today. With technology in this modern era, we can save both our money and time.
Net banking ended all our troubles and brought all the facilities of the bank to our phone, hence Net Banking is also known as Phone Banking today.
What is Net Banking, what is the meaning of net Banking, stay with us to know Internet Banking Meaning. In this post you will get all the information related to Internet Banking in easy language.
What is Internet Banking
The meaning of Internet Banking is clear from its name itself. It is made up of two words – Internet + Banking. Internet Banking means accessing your bank account online and using the service given in it online. It is also called E-Banking.
In Net banking, your bank gives you a power or facility, in which you can transact money and work related to the bank anywhere, anytime with the help of Internet in your bank account. In simple words, Net Banking is an online system using which banking related tasks can be easily done outside the bank from your workplace or home with time saving.
Friends, now you have understood what means Net banking , but it is not enough to understand the meaning of anything, its complete information gives us complete security and assurance, so let’s know Internet Banking Details.
Internet Banking Information
When the Internet banking service is started, the bank gives us a unique user ID and password. With the help of Net Banking, you can become a part of Digital India by adopting Cashless Payment Method.
Net banking is absolutely free, so you can use it even in the minimum balance, there is no fee to be paid.
Now we discuss about the benefits of Internet banking, why Net banking became the first choice of Digital India.
Benefits of Internet Banking
- The biggest feature of net banking is that you can do all your transactions and payments sitting at home. With this, while doing online recharge and bill payments, you also get cashback with the best offers which is not usually available from the shopkeepers, so Net Banking is not an affordable deal.
- Online Transaction can be done from anywhere as soon as possible when there is a sudden need for money. If you have net banking, you can send money online to your family and friends.
- This is a 24-hour service, in which no work stops due to dependence on others. With the help of Net Banking, both our money and precious time are saved.
- Whether to open a bank account or check online balance, with the help of net banking, you can also do all the work related to checking your last 10 transactions, so that you will know where and how much money was made from the last 10 transactions from your account.
- The benefits of net banking are many more. In case of loss of your ATM Card, it can be blocked from sitting at home. If you forget the PIN number of the ATM, you generate a new PIN number in 1 minute.
- Can open FD / RD Account. You can also apply for a checkbook. Net banking also provides services under two options to customers – IMPS (Immediate Payment Service) and NEFT (National Electronic Funds Transfer).
This is a Secure Service, yet one should be careful while doing net banking. Do not use Cyber Café and Public WIFI. While doing net banking, open only one browser at a time and install Device Antivirus System. Do not tell the User ID and Password to anyone and beware of Fake Calls.
So in this article we have learned what is Net Banking, the functions and benefits of Net Banking. I Hope you have liked our post and got information about Internet Banking.
You can share this information with your friends and family, as well as tell us how you liked our article. Thank you for reading our article till the end.