It doesn’t matter what happened between you but if you are talking or dating someone then they shouldn’t ghost you for no reason. By doing this, you feel guilty and to be honest, this only happens when you are not able to make any connection with someone. But if you had a connection and you have talked to each other over text or call for a long time then you should not ghost them outright and instead you can say these things to them. know Instead of Ghosting Your Date, Tell Them these 5 Reasons Not to Date.
1. You may have liked them a lot in the beginning but now you don’t like them that much. Or if the spark between you is missing, then you should tell them the truth and it is not necessary that you tell them the details, but at the same time it is also important that you be sensitive about the feelings of the other person.
2. Many times while getting to know the other person, you realize that the values of both of you are not aligned. This is very common and it is not necessary that you disappear, but instead you tell them the truth.
3. You may feel that both of you are better off as friends but only tell them so if you truly believe it and you want to keep the friendship by your side.
4. Be clear about your intentions, be it a one night stand or a casual relationship or a serious relationship.
If you want to give importance to some other things in your relationship like your health or career or any other thing then you should tell about it to the other person. You should clear them that you do not have time for a regular relationship. However, be careful how you talk about it as it may sound like an excuse to the other person. Also decide whether you want to stay in touch with them or not. Don’t be the zombie that comes back to life every few months because that’s worse than ghosting someone.
- Tips to Support Friend Going Through Breakup
- Ask Fiance These Key Questions for Happy Marriage Before Officially Engaged
- Importance of Hobby in Life
- How to Resolve Financial Differences with your Partner Tips