Lakshmi (Cow) is worshiped to bring happiness, prosperity and wealth in the house. This cow is associated with sacred and auspicious things. Cow is also very important in Feng Shui. Cow provides wish fulfillment and mental peace. Keeping a Feng Shui Cow idol in the home provides many benefits.
Importance of Cow in Indian Culture
The place of cow in our Indian culture is considered very high. Cow is given the status of mother. Hence cow is worshiped on auspicious occasions. Our Sanatan Dharma believes that there are 33 crore gods in the stomach of a cow. Hence the cow is considered sacred and revered. Cow dung and cow urine are also considered sacred here. The big festival of Deepawali begins with the worship of Savatsadhenu. It is said that out of the thirteen gems that emerged from the churning of the ocean, there were five Kamadhenu namely Nandini, Shubhada, Sushila, Surabhi and Bahula. Cow’s ghee is not only used in auspicious household works but it is also medicinal. Rangoli with auspicious symbols is made during the puja. Gopadma the feet of the cow is also compulsorily worshiped in those auspicious signs.
Even in Feng Shui, The Idol of a Cow is Considered Auspicious.
It is the experience of many people that if some solutions are done according to Indian Vastu Shastra, then positive changes can be made by changing the negative situations in the house. Similarly, Chinese Vastu Feng Shui solutions are also considered very effective. There are many ways in Feng Shui to remove negative energy and bring positivity in the house. There are many such things in Feng Shui, which if placed in the right direction at home or office brings positive things in life. One of these is the Feng Shui Cow. Cow has an important place in Feng Shui as in India. Cow is a symbol of happiness, prosperity and contentment. Therefore, the Feng Shui cow is kept in the home or office for the fulfillment of desires and peace of mind.
Importance of keeping Feng Shui Cow Idol at Home
Feng Shui Cow Statues come in many varieties and each variety has different purposes and benefits. According to the desire we have in our mind, we can keep a specific type of cow idol in the home or office according to Feng Shui. Let us know which symbol of cow gives what fruit according to Feng Shui.
1. According to Feng Shui, keeping an idol of a cow while lactating a calf in the house brings happiness to the couple with a worthy and virtuous child. Couples wishing for child happiness should keep this cow idol in their bedroom in such a place where they can see it frequently.
2. According to Feng Shui, keeping an idol of a cow at home or office is considered very auspicious. Cow is a symbol of endurance, so keeping the idol of cow in Vastu increases the stamina of a person, due to which the person is able to take the right decision.
3. The idol of a cow sitting on a pile of coins is considered very auspicious in Vastu and Feng Shui. This idol can be installed anywhere in the home or office. It is believed that if this idol is kept in Vastu, then prosperity comes in the house or institution and there is a lot of progress in business.
4. If someone is facing any difficult situation in his life or his condition is bad then he should keep Feng Shui Cow in his home or office. By doing this his pain can be reduced.
5. Keeping an idol of a cow in the workplace or at home keeps positive energy in the structure and gives peace of mind. According to Feng Shui, keeping the idol of cow in the south-east direction in the house is auspicious.
- How to Select Baby Name According to Astrology
- Colour of your Palm Reveals your Personality According to Palmistry
- Which Time Direction is Best to Sleep According to Vastu Tips