ICWA Course Details: Account is the favorite subject of most of the people in the commerce field, in which further excellent career related courses are available related to this subject. Talking about various courses, then the option of account related course ICWA seems to be the best.
If you are also interested in ICWA course and want to know more about this course, then the information given by this article will prove to be important for you.
Here you will get almost all types of basic information related to ICWA course, in which you will be able to get information about the duration of the course, fees, college for the course, etc.
ICWA Full Form or What is ICWA Course
The full form of ICWA linked to the account is “Institute of Cost and Works Accounts”, which is a three-stage course in a divided format. We are going to give you detailed information about all its stages.
ICWA Course Fees
Your education fee for this course is about 46 thousand, in which the difference can be seen according to the selection of your college. You can get a rough idea of which you can get a rough idea from the details given below.
- Foundation fee – approx. Rs.4,000.
- Intermediate fee – Rs.20,000 approx.
- Final Fee – Rs.18,000 approx.
ICWA Course Duration
The total duration of this course is 3 years, in which if you fail most of the times, this period gets extended.
ICWA Course Structure
The format of this course is of three levels, in which there are the following types of levels, such as;
ICWA Foundation Syllabus
- Fundamentals of Economics (Paper 1)
- Fundamentals of Accounting (Paper 2)
- Fundamentals of Law and Ethics (Paper 3)
- Business Mathematics and Statistics – Fundamentals (Paper 4)
ICWA Intermediate Syllabus
- financial accounting
- Law and Ethics
- direct taxation
- cost accounting
- Operations and Strategic Management
- Cost and Management Accounting/Financial Management
- in direct taxation
- Company Accounts & Audits
ICWA Final Syllabus
- Corporate Law & Compliance
- Strategic Financial Management
- Strategic Cost Management – Decision Making
- Direct Tax Law – International Taxation
- Corporate Financial Reporting
- Indirect Tax Law, Practice
- cost and management audit
- Strategic Performance Management and Business Valuation
Eligibility for ICWA
Foundation Course Eligibility
- Interested student must have passed minimum 10th standard education.
- Must have passed Diploma Course examination conducted at National level associated with Commerce Branch (Examination conducted by AICTE or other recognized Board).
Eligibility for Intermediate
- Must have passed minimum 10th class or equivalent examination.
- Must have passed the Foundation or the eligibility test to be taken for it.
- Apart from having passed graduation in Fine Arts, any student who has passed graduation examination can take admission for this course.
Eligibility for Final
- Must have passed Intermediate exam.
- Must have passed minimum graduation in any stream (except fine arts)
- Must have passed all the eight papers of Intermediate.
ICWA Colleges List.
- Academy for Professional Excellence (APEX) – Kolkata
- Arihant Institute of Management of Technology – Indore
- Jamal Mohammed College – Tiruchirappalli
- Jaya Group Of Institutions
- Prestige Institute of Management – Gwalior
- Gagan College of Management and Technology – Aligarh
- SN Sinha Institute of Business Management
- All India Jat Heroes Memorial College – Rohtak
- How to Join Indian Navy
- How to become a Software Engineer
- IIT Full Form
- how to become a teacher
- How to become a Computer Operator
ICWA Frequently asked questions about the course
Q1. ICWA How many stages are there in the course?
Q2. ICWA course comes under which educational institution?
Answer: Institute of Cost and Works Accounts of India.
Q3. What salary is given after completing ICWA education?
Answer: Salary is between 4 lakhs to 10 lakhs annually.