How to watch IPL for free: IPL is currently one of the most watched sports in India mainly due to the interest of people in the cricket of the country which is constantly increasing. There is so much demand for the IPL that the match earns crores of rupees every week for a few weeks and the BCCI, which runs it, is also really powerful and that is why in the year 2020 when IPL was put down, other IPL It was played in the country and in that year IPL left all sports games behind in terms of TRP and popularity.
In the IPL, teams from different states of the country take on each other against each other and the team that serves till the last is the winner. If you are fond of watching the Indian Premier League (IPL), then this article is going to be very beneficial for you. Actually if you currently have television, you can easily watch IPL through channels like Star Sports.
But if you are outside or you do not have television facilities, then you will have to watch on the IPL phone, for which you will have to take a subscription of Hotstar. If you do not want to subscribe to Hotstar and want to watch Free Live IPL Match, then there are many ways for this. In this article we will talk about the same methods in detail. That is, in this article, we will give a full information about how to watch lPL 2021 for free in easy words.
How to watch IPL for free? 2021
If you are fond of watching IPL but you do not want to pay any kind to watch IPL, then we have many interesting and 100% Working ways for you to easily watch IPL for free. Actually, there are many ways to watch IPL in mobile and we will tell you about some of those methods in this article.
What is required to watch IPL 2021 Free Match?
- Smart phone
- Internet data
- Jio, Airtel SIM (Not Compulsory)
Watch IPL using JioTV: How to watch IPL in JioTV?
We all know that IPL live telecast is on Star Sports or Star Sports HD but if you want to watch it in mobile then you have to take Hotstar Premium. But if you want, you can watch the IPL legally without breaking any rules using live TV applications in mobile. That is, if you have a Jio SIM, you can download the JioTV app on your phone and Star Sports there and watch the IPL there.
To watch IPL on JioTV App, you have to follow the following steps:
- First of all go to the play store of your Android smartphone and go there and install the Jio TV application.
- After installing the Jio TV application, login to it through the mobile number of your Jio SIM.
- After this, a list of Channels will come in front of you, go to the Sports section and watch the TV channel on which the IPL comes.
In this way all the Jio users will be able to watch IPL in their smartphone easily and the special thing is that Jio phone also has Jio TV application, then you will be able to watch IPL 2021 in that too.
Watch IPL 2021 free in Airtel Xstream App
The way you can Star Sports channels live on Jio TV, in the same way you can also watch Live TV on the Airtel Xstream App through Airtel’s SIM and in the channels offered for live telecast stings, Star Sports also is. That is, you can easily watch in IPL Free through the Airtel Xstream App. Let’s know its step by step process.
- First of all go to the play store of your smartphone and download the Airtel Xstream application.
- After downloading the application, login to it through your Airtel SIM.
- Click on the section of TV given below and finally select Star Sports from the list of TV Channels.
In this way you can easily access Star Sports in your smartphone and watch live IPL 2021 from there.
Watch IPL 2021 free on Vi Movies and TV
If you have Idea, Vodafone or Vi SIM, you can download Vi Movies and TV, the free movie and TV application offered by V, to watch live IPL in your phone. Like JioTV and Airtel Xstream App, you can easily access Star Sports and other Channels on this app as well. To watch free IPL via Vi Movies and TV follow the following steps:
- First of all open the Play Store on your smartphone and search Vi Movies and TV.
- After this, install the official app you see from Vi, install it.
- Open the app and login through your Idea, Vodafone or Vi SIM.
- After this, you will see the Icon of the TV at the bottom of the App’s interface, click on it.
- You will get a list of channels, you can watch Star Sports from it.
In this way, you can easily watch IPL 2021 Free through Vi Movies and TV.
How to watch IPL 2021 for free on ThopTV?
We have told you the above ways to watch IPL for free, it is a completely legal way, but if you are ready to go a little pirated, then the best option for watching IPL will be the ThopTV App. ThopTV App is currently the most popular piracy application in the country. old piracy only movies and web series etc. Through this application you can watch live TV. You will find this app easily on the official website of the App. On this app you can watch Live 2021 IPL.
- How to Download GTA 6 Game in Android and PC
- MovieFlix: Now watching any movie in just one click
- How to make video on Mitron App
Piracy is illegal and a punishable offense. RNkhabri is completely opposed to Piracy. The purpose of this article is only to convey information to you. It is not our objective to encourage or promote Piracy and Illegal activities in any way. If you want, you can use the Thop TV application, but to give this advice to you, do not support applications that do this with such benefits. Because in a way, they steal the contact without any permission and if you support them, then you will also be considered their partner. If you are caught using this type of application, you may have to pay a heavy fine and also be in jail for a long time.