How to Clean Baby Milk Bottle Tips: When a child is born, the atmosphere in the house becomes so pleasant. Everyone in the house gets involved in taking care of the child. It is very important to keep cleanliness around the child. So that he does not have any kind of infection. But do you know that the bottle from which your baby drinks milk contains innumerable germs?
This is the reason why when the child has some problem he is taken to the hospital, the doctor says, don’t bottle feed the child, clean the bottle. But we are not able to pay as much attention as we should. If your baby is also getting frequent stomach infections, remember that your bottle is to blame.
Actually, the immunity of newborn children is not only fragile but also not fully developed. In such a situation, parents have to be very careful so that the baby can be saved from diseases and infections. A feeding bottle is an external object that goes directly into the baby’s mouth. This increases the risk of infection. So in this way, sterilize the baby bottle after every use.
How to Clean Baby Milk Bottle
1. The best and least expensive way to disinfect baby bottles is to use boiling water. The high temperature of the boiling water kills any bacteria clinging to the surface of the bottles.
2. Sterilizing bottles can be difficult when you’re traveling with your baby. This is the time when germs have a chance to attack your baby and make him sick. This case requires to hold more than 1 bottle.
3. Boil the bottle in water for 10 minutes. Put a wide vessel on the gas, fill 3/4 of the water in it and turn on the gas. Separate the parts of the bottle. Once the water starts to heat up, carefully lower the bottle and its parts into the water with tongs. Do not insert the nipple of the bottle into the water. To sterilize it, simply put it in boiling water for 30 seconds with tongs.
4. Sterilizing bottles can be difficult when you’re traveling with your baby. This is the time when germs have a chance to attack your baby and make him sick. This case requires to hold more than 1 bottle.
5. Place bottle in microwave and heat on high for 2 minutes or until steaming. Keep it for a minute till the steam goes away. Take out the bottle and let them air dry.
6. To clean the bottle, first of all clean the bottle thoroughly by taking out the screw cap, teat.
7. Add dishwashing detergent to warm water, then scrub the bottle with a brush. Clean it thoroughly by pouring detergent water into the bottle.
8. Bacteria start to grow quickly in a wet bottle. In this case, after cleaning the bottle with warm water, wipe it thoroughly with a clean cloth. After this, keep the bottle to dry. Do not use this bottle again until the bottle is dry.
- Simple Activities to Stimulate Your Children Brain Parenting Tips
- Perfect Age Difference Between Two Siblings Parenting Tips
- Tips to Help Your Child Socialize
- Everything You Need to Know About Traveling With A Baby Tips