Our topic today is How to check online bank balance without going to bank? 2023 Friends, people do not like to go to the bank for small jobs because of the huge crowd in banks. And since the prevalence of phone banking has increased, many people do all their banking work sitting at home. For example, to register a mobile number in any bank account, or to transfer money online.
Apart from this, there are many more which are done through phone banking. But many of us who still do not know about how to use online banking and, even for small information like checking bank balance, revolve around the bank.
Our article today is for those people who do not yet have much information about phone banking. Today I will tell you through this article how to check the bank balance of any bank without going to the bank and what is required for it.
How to Check online Bank Balance
Friends, there are three ways how to check your Online Bank Balance without going to the bank and these three methods are very easy. I will tell you about all these three ways here, how you can check online bank balance without going to the bank.
- Internet Banking
- Phone banking
- Bank Balance Missed call
How to Check Bank Balance from Internet Banking?
So first let’s talk about internet banking. So friends, if you use your bank’s internet banking service, then you will not need to tell here, how you can check your bank balance with the help of internet banking.
But if you are new and using internet banking for the first time.
- You must first visit your bank’s website.
- Log in by entering your username and password.
- After logging in, click on My Account in the dashboard above.
- Now click on Check Balance or Account Statement.
- You will be able to see how much is present in your bank account.
How to Check Bank Balance with Phone Banking:
Friends, the definition of phone banking has completely changed in today’s time. Where earlier the bank used to provide its own phone banking. In today’s time, many such Android apps have become available which are providing phone banking through UPI.
Through these apps, you have to check online bank balance or in addition to money transfer, facilities like online electric bill pay are available only in one place. We can check bank balance only with the help of internet without going to the bank with the help of these apps. Among these, the major apps are as follows.
1. Checking the balance of any bank with Google Pay:
- Open Google Pay.
- Go to your profile.
- Then click on Bank Account.
- Then click on View Balance.
- Enter your UPI PIN.
- You will get to know your bank balance.
- Earn 201 Cashback Refer Code Use: 75w807
2. How to check balance with phone pay?
- Open the app on your phone.
- After opening, click on Bank balance.
- After that select your bank account.
- Then add your UPI Pin.
- After this, you will get information about the amount in your bank account.
3. Online bank balance check with Amazon Pay:
- Open your Amazon App first.
- After this, click on Amazon Pay.
- After this, click on Check Bank Balance.
- Enter your UPI PIN
- You will see your available bank balance.
4. How to check balance with BHIM App?
- Open the app first.
- Enter your PIN and enter
- Click on bank account
- After this, click on Check balance.
- Enter your UPI PIN and then click.
- Your bank balance will be visible.
How to check Online Bank Balance from Balance Inquiry Toll Free Number:
Friends, the easiest way to check the balance online is to find your bank balance by making a missed call to the balance inquiry number. Apart from this, you can also know the bank statement through a missed call. You will not need internet for this. But for this your mobile number has to be linked in the bank account.
If your mobile number is not linked to the bank account, then you can register the mobile number in your bank account by reading this article. So let us know which are the balance inquiry number from SBI to all other banks.
1. BOI Balance check Toll Free Number
BANK OF INDIA is another reputed bank in India with millions of customers. Bank of India also has a BOI balance check toll free number on which the information about the balance can be obtained by making a missed call. The BOI balance check number is 09015135135.
Your mobile number is required to be registered with the bank for the inquiry of the balance. If your mobile number is not registered in the bank, then after reading this article, you can register your mobile number in the bank right from home.
2. SBI Balance check toll free number
SBI Quick-Missed Call Banking is a free facility by State Bank to make balance checks to its customers. For this, your mobile number should be registered with the bank. To check your SBI balance, you will have to give a missed call on 09223766666 from your registered mobile number. After which you will get information about your bank balance through an SMS.
If you want to make a missed call on 09223866666 number, you can also find out the mini statement of your bank by SMS. If you get msg like mobile number not on calling, then you have to type REG, after that you will have to write your bank account number on 09223488888 by giving space. With which the SBI balance check inquiry service will be activated on your registered mobile number, and you can check your bank balance through missed call.
3. How to check bank balance in HDFC?
You can check the bank balance of your HDFC bank account with your toll-free banking services. Here are the numbers for the same:
- You can call 1800-270-3333 to check your account balance
- To check your mini statement, you can call 1800 1800-270-3355
- For check book you can call 1800-270-3366
- To get an account statement, you can call 1800-270-3377
- You can call 1800-270-3344 for mobile banking
- In addition, you can text specific keywords for a particular transaction and send an SMS to 567612
- To get balance inquiry, write “BAL” and send it to 567612.
- To get the mini statement, write “TXN” and send it to 567612.
- To get check status inquiry, write “CST<6 digit check number>” and send it to 567612.
4. How to check bank balance in ICICI?
This bank balance account checker number helps you to check your latest banking transactions like debit card or check return, balance from your savings bank account etc., even when there is any kind of transaction from your account. Also informs you via SMS.
But for this, it is very important to register your mobile number in the bank. The number to check ICICI balance is 9594612612. You can check ICICI bank balance by making a missed call on this number. Missed call to 9594613613 to find the mini statement.
5. How to check bank balance in IDBI Bank?
To know the balance of IDBI Bank, you have to call 18008431122 toll free number from your registered mobile number. And if you want to know your mini statement, then you have to make a missed call on 18008431133 so that you will get the details of your last 5 transactions through SMS.
If your mobile number is not activated for this service, then you have to write an REG <space> account number and send an SMS to 5676777 or 9820346920/9821043718.
6. How to check bank balance in Punjab National Bank?
This facility is available to all customers whose mobile number is registered with the bank. You can give a missed call on a toll-free number 1800 180 2223 and toll number 0120-2303090 to check account balance through SMS.
7. How to check bank balance in Axis Bank?
To know the balance of Axis Bank, you will have to call 1800 419 5959 toll free number from your registered mobile number. And if you want to know your mini statement, then you have to make a missed call on 1800 419 6969.
All Bank Balance Check Number Toll Free
Friends, there are many banks all over India and the balance of each bank can be known from a missed period, here a toll free number is given to check all bank balance. You can find out your bank balance just by making a missed call. The number to find the balance of any bank is as follows.
|Banks||Balance Enquiry||Mini Statement|
|Bank of Baroda||09223011311||08422009988|
|Bank of India||09015135135||09266135135|
|Bank of Maharashtra||9222281818||18002334526|
|Bhartiya Mahila Bank||09212438888||**|
|Catholic Syrian Bank||8828800900||**|
|Central Bank of India||9555244442||9555144441|
|City Union Bank||09278177444||**|
|Indian Overseas Bank||04442220004||x|
|Indus Ind Bank||18002741000||09212299955|
|Karur Vysya Bank||09266292666||09266292665|
|Kotak Mahindra Bank||18002740110||x|
|Lakshmi Vilas Bank||08882441155||x|
|Oriental Bank of Commerce||08067205767||x|
|Punjab and Sind Bank||9223984344||x|
|Punjab National Bank||18001802222||01202490000|
|South Indian Bank||09223008488||x|
|Standard Chartered Bank||x||x|
|State Bank of India||09223766666||09223866666|
|Tamilnad Mercantile Bank Ltd||09211937373||x|
|The Ratnakar Bank||1800 419 0610||x|
|Union Bank of India||09223008586||x|
|United Bank of India||09015431345||x|
- How to complain about Fraud in online shopping
- How to make money from Instagram
- MovieFlix: Now watching any movie in just one click
- What is Call Barring
Friends, here in this article, you have been told all the ways to check Online Bank Balance. You can check the balance of your bank sitting at home in the way which you find convenient. Apart from this, if you want, through the mini statement, you can also get the information of the last 5 transactions through SMS. How did you find this information given by us, please tell us in the comments.