How to become a LIC agent: If you too are looking for a part time or full time job, then by becoming a LIC Insurance agent, you can fulfill this dream. This is such a job that you can continue with studies. Now, every youth wants that they get some employment while studying, by which they should also complete their further education and do not have to depend on anyone for money.
So by becoming a Career agent, you can do this work easily. This is a job that you can do either full time or part time.
This is a job that can be done both part time or full time and earn good money, so let’s know what is the process of becoming an insurance agent.
If you also want to do such a part time job or full time job, you can do so by becoming a LIC agent.
How to become a LIC Agent?
Friends, all the documents are required to become LIC agents and how much qualification should be there, it is very important to have knowledge of all these. So let’s first know about Qualification and Document.
1. Qualification to become an LIC Insurance Agent
To become a LIC agent, your educational qualification should be at least 10th pass and the age should be minimum 18 years. Prior to this, it was necessary to have a 12th pass certificate to become an agent.
2. Document Required
- 6 passport size photos
- Photo copy of 10th pass marksheet
- Address Proof, Voter ID Card, Aadhar card, Driving License
- Pan card photocopy (required)
3. What is the process to become an agent?
- Contact your nearest branch office and meet the Development Officer there.
- The Branch Manager will conduct an interview and if they think you are right then you will be sent to the Department / Agency Training Center for training.
- The training is of 50 hours and involves all aspects of the life insurance business.
- After successful completion of training, candidates have to pass the LIC Agent Pre
- Recruitment Test, which is conducted by Insurance Regulatory and Development Authority of India.
- After successful completion of the exam, you will be appointed as an agent by the branch office and you will be part of the team under your development officer.
Benefits of becoming LIC Agents:
If you are serious about making a career in this field, then by becoming a LIC Insurance agent, you can earn a good income by doing full time and can also make a career.
The benefits of becoming insurance agents are given below.
1. Premium Policies Commission
The biggest advantage of becoming an LIC agent is that the remuneration will be paid as a commission as a percentage of the policy premium sold by you.
It is not a one-time commission on sales, it provides royalty income through the term of the policy, as long as the policyholder pays the premium.
LIC Commission Rate
First year of Policy: Up to 25% commission on premium
Second and third year of policy: up to 7.5% commission on premium
Bonus commission: 40% commission of first year commission
|4th year and onwards: Up to 5% commission on premium|
Agents who perform their tasks well and complete the target on time are awarded cash prizes or gifts, and you are also promoted in view of your usefulness.
LIC has started paying salaries to new agents, which is an attractive advantage for LIC agents. But there is a small condition in it and that condition is that you do not do any other full time job.
Because LIC will give you salary only when you do full time job for LIC. If you want to become a career agent in urban metropolitan area and are eligible to take agency.
Then you will also get a salary of 9000 / – per month as per the standards. He is known as CCA Agent (City Career Agent) in LIC.
4. Gratuity and Group Term Insurance
Group gratuity and group term insurance also benefit LIC agent. Those who are entitled to gratuity at the age of 60 or 65 after being a LIC Insurance agent for a minimum of 15 years. The maximum gratuity payable at present is up to Rs 10 lakh.
LIC agents are also covered under group term insurance and group Mediclaim insurance. This coverage depends on the individual performance of the agent.
5. Keep these things in mind
- Be efficient.
- Provide correct information to the customer.
- Always be updated with your company’s new policy and information.
- Participated in the insurance company’s seminars.
- Share new products of the insurance company through social media
- Make promises to your customers that the company provides
- Do not confuse the customer
- LIC agent must always have an attractive personality and nature. Because they have to meet many different types of people, they have to talk to them, so their personality should be such that the person in front of them will be happy to see them.
- LIC agent should have good ability to talk so that they can create more and more customers
So friends, hope you must have liked the information given in the article How to become LIC Insurance agent. If you have tenth pass. And you want to do some part time work so that you can earn well. So this information can also be of your use. If any of your friend or acquaintance wants to work as an agent of LIC, then tell him about this article.