Lighting diyas has its own importance in the festival of Diwali. It is easy to understand from the fact that this festival is also called the festival of lights, the festival of lights. It is believed that on Diwali, when Lord Rama returned to Ayodhya with Goddess Sita and Lakshmana after killing Ravana, people lit diyas throughout the city and in their homes to express happiness. Since then the tradition of celebrating the festival of Diwali is going on. But do you know that the importance of lighting diyas on Dhanteras and Diwali is very high and it is necessary to bring positive energy in the house to remove negative energy. know How Many Diya to Use and Places.
13 Tradition of Lighting Diyas
Thirteen diyas are definitely lit on both the days of Dhanteras and Diwali. According to Hindu mythology, it is believed that 13 diyas must be lit on Diwali, Dhanteras. They maintain both health and prosperity in the house.
Where to Keep these Diyas
1. Thirteen diyas are lit from the day of Dhanteras itself. The lamps lit on the day of Dhanteras are kept outside the house near the dustbin towards the south. On the day of Dhanteras, old diyas are lit and it is believed that the first lamp protects the family members from untimely death. These lamps protect from death. (How Many Diya to Use and Places)
2. On the day of Diwali, a ghee lamp must be lit in the temple of the house or in any other suitable place. Doing so brings good luck.
3. Place the third lamp in front of Goddess Lakshmi. It brings blessings for wealth, prosperity and success.
4. Place the fourth lamp under the Tulsi in the house. This brings good luck and happiness and peace.
5. Keep the fifth lamp at the main entrance of the house. It is believed that it welcomes happiness and prosperity in the house.
6. The sixth lamp should be placed under the Peepal tree. Burn it in mustard oil. It gives relief from health and financial problems.
7. Light the seventh lamp in any temple of the house. It brings good luck.
8. Keep the eighth lamp near the dustbin. It saves from misfortune.
9. Keep the ninth lamp outside the bathroom, it increases the flow of positive energy in the house.
10. The tenth lamp is placed on the ceiling for safety.
11. The eleventh lamp is kept on any window of the house. It brings good luck in the house.
12. The twelfth diya is also placed on the ceiling and it maintains the festive atmosphere.
13. The thirteenth lamp should be kept in your house at the place where people pass by.
- Daughters Day History And importance – When is Daughter’s Day?
- About Dussehra: When is Dussehra and Why is It Celebrated
- Know on Which Day 26 or 27 is Being Celebrated Bhai Dooj, There is Confusion about Solar Eclipse