The use of moisturizer is considered important for the dry skin of the Baby. It absorbs into the skin of the baby and makes it soft. Although there are many moisturizers for babies on the market, the chemicals present in them can harm babies. This is the reason why in this article we are giving information about Baby Homemade Moisturizer For Baby Dry Skin. Let us know without delay the very easy way to make moisturizer for children at house.
Easy Ways to Make Baby Homemade Moisturizer
You can also prepare moisturizer for your baby at home. Let’s know easy ways to make baby homemade moisturizer at home:
Homemade Baby Moisturizer Recipe 1
- 1/2 cup organic coconut oil
- 1/2 cup organic aloe Vera gel
- few drops of lavender essential oil
Method of Making:
- Melt coconut oil. Note that it is not to be heated too fast.
- Combine aloe Vera gel and lavender essential oil with coconut oil in a food processor.
- Baby moisturizer is ready.
- Close it in an air-tight glass jar and store it in the fridge.
Homemade Baby Moisturizer Recipe 2
- 1/2 cup organic shea butter
- 1/4 cup organic coconut oil
- 1 tbsp organic sweet almond oil
- 1 tbsp organic aloe Vera gel
- 5 drops of cedarwood essential oil
- 5 drops of lavender essential oil
Method of Making:
- First of all, take shea butter in a bowl and beat it well.
- Now add coconut oil, sweet almond oil, and aloe Vera gel to it. Beat well once again.
- Mix both drops of essential oil.
- Baby Moisturizer Lotion is ready. Store it in a glass jar.
- These baby lotion can be stored for three months at room temperature and up to 6 months in the freezer.
- Use this Himalaya lotion Cream after bathing your baby daily.
- It can be applied 2-3 times a day on the chapped lips and cheeks of the baby.
How is Homemade Moisturizer Beneficial for Baby?
The article gives two easy recipes for Homemade Baby Moisturizer. The ingredients used in these recipes are given below in detail:
1. Vitamins A, E, and F are found in shea butter, which protects the baby from UV rays. It also contains essential fatty acids, which boost collagen. Talking about coconut oil is one of the best essential oils. It nourishes the baby’s skin. Also, it has an antifungal effect.
2. Two essential oils have been used in this homemade moisturizer. First Cedarwood Essential Oil, has antiseptic, anti-inflammatory, antispasmodic, antifungal, etc. effects. In addition, lavender essential oil contains high amounts of antioxidants, which help your baby relax, reduce anxiety, and sleep well.
3. Zinc is found in the sweet almond oil used in this homemade baby moisturizer. It plays an important role in keeping the baby’s skin healthy. At the same time, due to the medicinal properties of aloe Vera gel, it has been used for centuries. It heals any injury on the baby’s skin and hair growth.
Baby Organic Moisturizer Lotion
If you are looking for a chemical-free lotion for your baby, you can try The Moms Co Baby Moisturizer Lotion. This lotion is specially designed according to the skin and needs of the babies. Organic Shea Butter, Cocoa Butter, Milk Protein, and Avocado Oil have been used to make it.
In this article, you have learned about two different ways to make homemade baby moisturizers. So what’s the delay, if you want to prepare your organic moisturizer for your baby, then follow the steps given in the article to make baby moisturizer at home. Make sure to do a patch test on your baby’s skin before using Homemade Baby Moisturizer. It would be better to discuss it with your child’s doctor once before applying it.