Home Remedies for Bloating: Nowadays, due to wrong eating habits and busy routine, almost everyone has minor stomach problems, such as gas, bloating in the stomach, cramps etc. One problem that has become very common in all of these is flatulence or bloating.
There can be many reasons for flatulence, the main of which is gas in the intestines. Apart from this, consumption of gas, constipation, junk food etc. can also be the reason for this problem.
Home Remedies for Bloating
This is a common problem, with the help of exercise, balanced diet and some home remedies, you can get rid of bloating quickly. Come let’s know what are those home remedies.
- Lemonade drink
- Ginger tea
- Apple cider vinegar
- use of cloves in food
- Cumin water
- Leaves of peppermint
1. Drink Lemonade
If you have flatulence problem after eating food, then drink lemon mixed in lukewarm water 15-20 minutes before having food. Lemon water balances gastric acid in the body and also prevents gas formation in the intestines.
2. Ginger is the perfect recipe
Ginger is such an ayurvedic solution, by its consumption, many stomach related problems are solved. Ginger also relieves gas along with the problem of stomach cramps. So take ginger tea. Apart from this, you can also consume ginger in two other ways to remove bloating.
- Boil small pieces of ginger in water for 10 to 15 minutes. After that take this water in a cup and add a spoonful of honey and drink it, you will not have the problem of bloating.
- Dry ginger and grind it and take half a teaspoon of this powdered ginger before eating, you will get relief from the problem of bloating in the stomach.
3. Apple Cider Vinegar
Drink a spoonful of apple cider vinegar mixed with water before meals, and do so until your symptoms of bloating subside.
4. Use Cloves
Clove is a very useful herb. Use cloves in food or apart from this, you can consume 2-4 drops of clove oil in water and consume it. It gives relief from stomach problems.
5. Cumin is very beneficial in preventing bloating
Cumin contains chemicals called carvol and carvin, which improve digestion power and also get rid of abdominal bloating and gas produced by it.
- You can chew cumin seeds 1-2 times a day.
- Apart from this, if you do not like the taste of cumin, then you can eat cumin biscuits or boil cumin in lukewarm water and drink that water.
6. Use peppermint
Peppermint contains menthol oil which relaxes muscles. Also, mint removes spasms in the bile duct and gall bladder. You can use mint in the following way to remove bloating.
- If you want, you can chew mint leaves, this will get rid of the problem of flatulence immediately.
- If you want, you can use mint tea bags and drink this tea 1-2 times a day.
7. Banana is beneficial
We all know that bananas contain fiber which relieves us from the problem of constipation etc. Apart from this, bananas contain potassium, which controls the fluid in the stomach and removes the bloating of the stomach. Therefore, if possible, include bananas in your diet almost daily.
These home remedies are definitely beneficial in the problem of bloating, as well as you can overcome this problem by making some small changes in your daily routine.
- Do not be in a hurry while eating food and eat food after chewing it comfortably.
- Do not consume too much junk food, carbonated drinks etc.
- Do not eat too much chewing gum, the sugar found in it causes bloating as well as the problem of flatulence due to air entering the body in the process of chewing.
- Do not use too much salt in food, excessive use of sodium can cause bloating.
- Take a light walk after eating, and make exercise a part of your daily routine.
Keeping all these things in mind, you can avoid the problem of bloating or flatulence. Apart from this, if this problem is living you regularly and it is affecting your daily routine, such as excessive abdominal pain or discomfort, blood in the stool, etc., then consult your doctor immediately.
- Home Remedies For Constipation
- Baby in the Womb
- Home Remedies for Early Periods
- Home Remedies For Typhoid
- Foods to increase Breast Milk Production
Note– All these home remedies are for those who do not have any health related problems. If there is a problem of thyroid, diabetes, or high blood pressure, follow these home remedies only after consulting a doctor. Apart from this, pregnant women and small children should also not consume all these things without consulting a doctor.