Guru Nanak Jayanti is an important festival of Sikhism. Just as the festival of Diwali is celebrated in Hinduism, Guru Nanak Jayanti is celebrated in Sikhism. In the year 2021, Guru Nanak Jayanti will be celebrated on 19 November. Guru Nanak Jayanti is also known as Guru Parv, Prakash Parv and Guru Purab. Every year this festival is celebrated on the full moon day of Kartik month. Sikhism was also founded by Guru Nanak Dev Ji. On this day, people of the Sikh community take out a ferry in the morning and go to the gurudwara to pay obeisance to the Wahe Guru and do bhajan-kirtan. May you also wish Guru Nanak Jayanti with Guru Nanak’s thoughts, Guru Nanak’s thoughts, Guru Nanak Quotes and Guru’s true words.
Guru Nanak Jayanti 2023 – Guru Nanak Quotes
Actually, after 15 days of Deepawali, the full moon of Kartik month comes and Guru Purab is celebrated on the same day. This festival is celebrated with great pomp across the country. Even many months in advance the preparations for this festival start. On this occasion processions are also taken out in many places and langar is organized by Sikh communities in Gurdwaras. You too wish your friends and family a Happy Guru Nanak Jayanti with these Guru Nanak Quotes.
1. A person should speak only those things which can earn him respect.
2. A person who does not believe in himself can never have faith in God.
3. Burn this earthly love and make it ink by rubbing off its remaining ashes, make the heart of a pen with it, make a wise writer from it and write that which has no boundaries and no limits be the end.
4. Meditate peacefully in your own home and the angels of death will never be able to touch you.
5. No person in this world should remain under illusion. Without a Guru, no one can cross the ocean and reach the other end.
6. The birth of children, the upbringing of those born children and the daily life of a man, the main reason for all these things is obviously women.
7. Sing songs of joy before God, prostrate in the name of God, and become the servants of God’s servants.
8. I am neither male, nor female, nor am I genderless. I am filled with peace, whose nature itself is radiant and has a very illuminating radiance.
9. I am neither a child, nor a young man, nor am I a very old man, I have no caste.
Thoughts of Guru Nanak
According to some scholars, Guru Nanak Dev Ji was born on 15 April 1469 and his current date is Kartik Purnima. It is said that Guru Nanak Dev Ji was a very calm person. He often used to meditate with his eyes closed and the signs of his sharp intellect were visible in his childhood. He was always engaged in meditation and contemplation and because of this his parents sent him to Gurukul. However, he remained there only for some time. The Gurus did not even have the answers to Guru Nanak’s questions and because of this they sent them back. With the truthful words of Guru ji, wish your loved ones a Happy Guru Nanak Jayanti.
1. It is not possible that you sow one plant and another plant will emerge from it. The kind of seed you have sown, you will get the same kind of plant.
2. All human beings are the same, neither a Hindu nor a Muslim. All are same.
3. The limits and limits of God are beyond the imagination of the entire human race.
4. Never think in your life that it is impossible.
5. I am neither a child, nor a youth, nor an elder, nor do I belong to any race.
6. Greater is the ant in whose mind God resides than the sovereign kings who are full of wealth.
7. God is the one by whose brilliance the whole place is illuminated.
8. A person loses his life in sleeping and eating and his vital life is wasted.
9. Due to shallow knowledge the mind also becomes shallow, and then the person swallows the fly along with the sweets.
10. A person who sees all persons with equal eyes, that person is religious.
True words of Guru ji
Guru Nanak Dev ji traveled to many countries including India and gave people a new way of looking at life. He preached religious unity and exhorted the people to lead a peaceful life. Wish your friends and family a Happy Guru Nanak Jayanti with these words of Guru Nanak Dev Ji.
1. To conquer the world, it is also necessary to conquer one’s shortcomings and vices.
2. One cannot understand him by reasoning, even if he continues to reason for ages.
3. Satguru says that an egoistic person is like a blind man who neither sees his own fault nor the goodness of others.
4. Brothers! We don’t call death bad if we really know how to die.
5. Knowing the truth is greater than everything else, even more important than living the truth.
6. Let him alone meditate continuously in solitude which is a salutation to his soul, because one who meditates in solitude attains supreme bliss.
7. Due to the ignorance of the rope, even the momentary state appears to be a personal, limited, phenomenal form of the self.
8. Never take away anyone’s rights, the person who does this does not get respect anywhere.
9. Ego kills humanity. One should never do egoism, but should keep the spirit of service in the heart.
10. Sing songs of joy to the Lord, serve the name of the Lord, and become the servants of His servants.
So this Guru Nanak Jayanti, send Guru Nanak Ji Thoughts, Guru Nanak Ji Suvichar, Guru Nanak Jayanti Quotes, Guru Nanak Quotes and Guru Ji’s True Words to your friends and family.