Gas During Pregnancy: Acidity and burning sensation in the stomach, this is a common problem in pregnant women, which is experienced by more than half of the women. This acidity problem mostly occurs in pregnant women in the second and third trimesters of pregnancy. The problem of acidity, burning sensation in the stomach or indigestion is common. The food you eat creates acidity in your stomach instead of digesting the food.
Due to acidity or stomach pain
Burning in your stomach during pregnancy occurs when your body undergoes physical and hormonal changes. The placenta produced in your body makes the hormone progesterone which relaxes our muscles and it also relaxes the sphincter valve which is in the beginning of the abdomen.
Due to this the food which is in our stomach goes into the esophagus, due to which there is a burning sensation in the stomach. In the second and third trimesters of pregnancy, the woman’s uterus makes more room for the baby. This can also cause a burning sensation in the stomach.
Symptom of Stomach Gas
- Frequent sour belching.
- A burning feeling from your throat to your chest.
- To spit more
- Pain in chest or stomach.
- Something sour or strange feeling in the stomach after eating anything.
We can easily solve this problem by adopting home remedies without any medicine. So let us know such remedies by adopting which we can get rid of acidity and stomach irritation, which are as follows: Gas During Pregnancy.
Home Remedies for Gas During Pregnancy
In case of acidity, first of all, fill a bowl and drink cold curd. This will reduce the burning sensation in your stomach. If you want, you can add light salt or sugar as per your taste. If you have lactose intolerance, you can also try lactose free options from the market.
2. Cold Milk
When you have a burning sensation in your stomach, take a glass of cold milk and drink it slowly. If you want, you can also add a little honey to it, which will make the taste of milk better and your digestive system will also be correct.
3. Aloe Vera Juice
Aloe Vera is a coolant to our body, by using which our skin is not only good, but the use of aloe Vera juice also cools our stomach and provides relief in stomach irritation. But whenever you drink aloe Vera juice, take special care of one thing that drink only aloe Vera juice which is drinkable.
Apple is one such fruit which helps a lot in reducing acidity in our stomach. Eating only one slice of apple reduces acidity and also stops the burning of the stomach. If you want, you can also consume celery stalks and cucumbers as they are very high in water content and it also reduces your acidity.
Banana has pH 5.6 which is the best food to get rid of stomach irritation. Eating bananas reduces acidity and also relaxes our stomach as they attach to the esophageal lining which reduces the irritation of our throat.
6. Fennel Seeds
Fennel is one such spice that is not only good in taste but also the best way to remove acidity. Put ground fennel in half a cup of water and bring it to a boil. After boiling a little, drink that mixture. Although it is drinkable, but you can also add some sugar or honey to it for some tests. If you want, you can chew fennel without boiling it. This will also help you get rid of acidity.
7. Coconut Water
Coconut water is a low-calorie beverage which is rich in nutrients and electrolytes and also cools our body. It is a natural remedy for acidity and provides quick and quick relief from stomach irritation.
Ginger is the best way to strengthen our digestive system. To remove stomach irritation, you should chew peeled and washed ginger. This will give you relief from stomach irritation. If you want, you can also make and drink ginger tea. This is also a great way to relieve stomach irritation and acidity. To make ginger tea, boil 1/4 teaspoon grated ginger in 250 ml water and drink it.
9. Apple Cider Vinegar
At first you would think that vinegar has to do with acidity and colic, but apple cider vinegar proves to be very helpful in reducing the burning sensation of your stomach. You just mix a teaspoon of raw apple cider vinegar in 250 ml of water and drink it before meals. Just make sure the vinegar is raw, unpasteurized.
- Diabetes During Pregnancy
- Massage During Pregnancy
- Sleeping During Pregnancy
- Pregnancy Mood Swings
- Home Remedies for Cold During Pregnancy
- Books to Read During Pregnancy
- Crying During Pregnancy
- Back Pain During Pregnancy
- Headache in pregnancy
Along with these home remedies, you should note some things in your mind, by which you can drive away acidity:
- Avoid gassy drinks, excessive caffeine, citrus fruits, fatty, spicy and fried foods as much as possible. All these things cause irritation and acidity in the stomach.
- You should not lie down immediately after eating, but walk for a while.
- Never eat food full of stomach, but always eat little food in a little while and little by little.
- You drink plenty of water throughout the day but never drink water with meals. Acidity ends by drinking water.
- Do not sleep immediately after having dinner. Always keep a gap of 2 to 3 hours between dinner and sleep.
- Never wear tight clothes. Always choose loose and comfortable clothes.
- Taking iron supplements during pregnancy increases the burning sensation in the stomach. If you are taking iron supplements and have acidity problems, ask your doctor to change the supplements.
Request: If you like Gas During Pregnancy, then do share Facebook, WhatsApp and any social media platform and Friends.