Remedy for Nag Panchami: In Hinduism, serpents are also worshiped like gods. The worship of Nago has special significance on the Panchami of each side, especially on the Panchami of the Shukla Paksha of Saavan month, which is also called “Nag Panchami”.
According to Skanda Purana, worshiping serpents on this day definitely fulfills all desires, all fears and crises are removed. It is believed that worshiping Nag on the day of Nag Pachmi and doing some remedies gives the grace of Lord Shiva. On this, we are telling some measures which every native must do for a happy life.
Remedy for Nag Panchami
1. On the day of Nag Panchami, chant the mantra ‘Nagdevatayai Namah’ more and more: Lord Shiva and Nag Devta are pleased by this.
2. On the day of Panchami of Nag Panchami and both sides of every month, do chant the mantra “Om Kurukuliye hoon phat swaha”. This reduces the side effects of kaal sarp dosh.
3. On the day of Nag Panchami, you must pronounce the names of 5 mythological “Anant, Vasuki, Takshak, Karkotak and Pingal” of Nago at least 21 times.
4. On the day of Nag Panchami, flow 11 coconuts into the flowing water, this Kaal Sarp Dosh is definitely liberated from Kaal Sarp Dosh, there are chances of getting success in tasks, removing the instabilities in life. it occurs.
5. On the day of Nag Panchami, Nagdev should be worshiped with fragrant flowers and sandalwood, because the fragrance is very dear to Nagdev, it pleases the Nag Devta and reduces Kaal Sarp Dosh (kaal sarp dosh).
6. Keep in mind that plowing the earth on the day of Nagpanchami, digging the earth is not allowed. In many parts of the country, no sewing is done with needle thread on this day.
7. On the day of Nag, anointing Lord Shiva, offer a pair of silver serpent serpent to the Shiva lingam, then at the end of the consecration, immerse it in the pot of copper and donate it to the Pandit who anointed the vessel. Give, this gives a lot of relief in Kaal Sarp Dosh.
8. On the day of Nag Panchami, placing milk in an earthen pot under a peepal tree makes Nag Devta (nag devta) happy, Kaal Sarp Dosh (kal sarp dosh) is definitely overcome, removes instabilities from life. it occurs.
9. The person who has kaal sarp dosh should never wear a snake ring.
10. Chant the Mahamrityunjya Mantra or listen to its cassette on the day of Nag Panchami.
- Why does a woman wear jewelry?
- Remedy according to the Zodiac of Sharad Purnima
- Hindu temple, more than 800 years old
- Holy Day for Happiness and Progress in Life
- Best Tips For getting Married Early