Exercise For Weight Loss at Home For Female – Nowadays staying fit and looking good is very important for all of us. Whether male or female, nothing is more important than health for all. Knowing how important exercise is for us, we are not able to exercise due to busyness, especially home moms. Those who do not have time for other activities due to household work, responsibility of children etc. I was one of them till some time ago.
My son is one year old and due to my baby and household chores all day I could neither go to the gym nor did I have much time to exercise at home. But then a friend of mine told me about the exercises that can be done in less time, due to which now I can take out only 20 minutes a day to keep myself fit. Today I am going to share with you the same exercises (Weight Loss Exercises at home), hope it will prove beneficial for you too.
Exercise For Weight Loss at Home For Female – Just 20 Minutes
If you are a new mom and don’t have enough time to go to the gym, you can do this simple exercise at home in just 20 minutes. You try these exercises in 20 minutes.
1. Bear crawl
This exercise strengthens the muscles of the lower and upper parts of the body, as well as increases metabolism. Repeat this exercise for 2-3 minutes.
To do a Bear crawl:
- Keep both your hands and feet on the ground, making sure that both your hands and feet are facing each other.
- To begin this exercise with your arms and legs bent at your knees.
- Start walking forward with the help of your hands and feet, but when you move your right leg forward, then extend the left hand with it, in the same way keep the right hand forward with the left foot.
2. Crab crawl
Crab crawl is an exercise that benefits the shoulders, back, Stomach and other parts of the body. In this exercise, you have to balance on your stomach. It is called Crab Sarala because of its walking like a crab.
To do the crab crawl exercise:
- First of all, sit on your back on the ground and spread your legs in front of you. Keep your hands on the ground and raise your waist and straighten it.
- Now walk like a crab with the help of your hands and feet. Just keep in mind that your waist is absolutely straight, do not crook it.
- Hold this position for a few seconds and then repeat it for about three minutes.
You can do this exercise at your home or even in a park. In this, you only have to hang you from some road or support. After that gather both your legs and raise them up and down. Bend your legs and bring your knees to your chest and repeat this exercise for two to three minutes.
This exercise is the easiest and most suitable to stay healthy and fit. For this, hold the jump rope in both your hands and jump. You can repeat this exercise for about three minutes.
Squats are a regular exercise for the whole body. Due to this, the fat of legs, legs or hips is easily reduced, that is why it is considered to be the best exercise.
To do this exercise:
- First of all, stand straight and keep your legs at a distance. Bring your feet and legs parallel to each other.
- Bring your hands in front of you and hold. Tighten your abdominal muscles.
- Sit down in this position and get up. Repeat this exercise for 3-4 minutes.
Sit-ups are a great exercise to strengthen and tone the abdominal muscles. It is very similar to a crunch, it just needs to be done with a little care. Before doing this, lie down on your back. Join your legs and bring your hands in front and then bring them up to the top of your head. Bend your legs. Move the upper part of your body towards the lower part. During this the hands should remain straight and the legs should be bent. Repeat this exercise also for 3-4 minutes.
If you are a beginner, instead of heavy exercise, you should start with some light exercise such as:
1. Sit ups
For the first five minutes, you only do sit-ups. For this, you sit on the ground with your knees bent at 90 degrees and stand straight without moving your legs. In this, you can keep your hands in front and do not support them.
2. Step Side-to-Side
Move your feet as fast as you can. Repeat this exercise for 5 minutes.
After this you do push ups for a few minutes like three minutes. For this you can use a chair or a wall.
Do this exercise using the knees for four minutes. For this stand straight and after that take your hands to your knees. Repeat this process frequently.
5. Shoulder exercise
Walk your hands forward and bend your elbows as if you’re squeezing something between your arms. Repeat this process for 3-4 minutes.
- How to Lose Weight after Pregnancy Naturally
- Diet Plan for Weight loss in 7 Days after Pregnancy
- How to Lose the Belly Fat after Pregnancy
- Why can’t I lose weight no matter what I do
Request: If you like Exercise For Weight Loss at Home For Female, then do share Facebook, WhatsApp and any social media platform and Friends.