There are many benefits of using image in your blog post, but photo copyright should be free. If you are using Google images, then there is more possibility of copyright strike on your post. Download Copyright Free Images from Google.
Image is a great way to improve the readability of your post and properly optimized images also helps in bringing search traffic. So you should definitely use an image in every post at least.
Follow these steps to find royalty-free images using Google Images Advanced Search.
How to download Copyright Free Images from Google?
1. Open Google in your browser first.
2. Now go to Google images and write the name of the image and click on Search.
3. According to the term searched, a lot of photos will come in the results, but you cannot use it.
4. Click on the option of “Tools” to download the copyright free image.
5. Now clicking on the option “Usage Rights”, drop down will open in front of you.
6. There will be two option of Creative Common license and Commercial and other license. From that, click on Creative Common license.
7. Now the image that will be loaded, you can download, edit, modify and use it for your blog, YouTube video.
Creative Commons licenses: These images are generally free to use, but require credit. For example, the license of an image may state that you cannot modify it or use it for commercial purposes.
Apart from Google, there are many such websites from where you can download copyright free images.
- How to Fast Index Post in Google
- On Page SEO
- Image Optimization in SEO
- Robots.txt File to Blogger
- What is Permalink in blogger
Hope you like the information given about Royalty-free images from Google. If there is still any question related to this topic, then you can ask me in the comment below and share this article with your friends.