In a few days, Diwali will be celebrated all over the country. On the day of Diwali, everyone needs that the blessings of Mother Lakshmiji remain on them forever. November 14 is Diwali and November 13 is Dhanteras. In today’s post we’ve got introduced you some important ideas for Diwali. By adopting which you’ll please mother Lakshmiji and get her grace. So let us tell you about Vastu ideas on this article.
Necessary Vastu Tips to be done on the day of Diwali
- Keep the treasury on the north aspect of the home to maintain the grace of mother Lakshmiji. According to Vastushastra, doing so will increase wealth. To put in the idols of Mother Lakshmi and Ganeshji on the north side on the day of Diwali. Along with Lakshmiji and Ganesha, Kubera, the god of wealth, must even be worshiped.
- The north is considered to be the main source of wealth growth, so keep in mind that the place where you keep your jewelery and money should be within the north. Otherwise you can keep it attached to the south side wall of the room. Doing so when you open the vault will open in a northerly direction and increase wealth.
- Direction is given importance in Vastu, so jewelery and cash should not be placed in Southeast direction even by mistake. Doing so can lead to a decrease in wealth. On the same time, your income is declining and you may be in a position to take out a loan.
- The usage of black on festive days is considered taboo. Clothes in particular should not be worn. Doing so may offend Mother Lakshmiji.
- Making rangoli on the day of Diwali is considered auspicious. It’s mentioned that by making a beautiful rangoli on the main door of the home, Mother Lakshmiji comes to your home. That is why it’s necessary to make rangoli on the main door of the home on this day.
- Additionally make a red swastika on the main door of the home facing north.
- On the day of Diwali, the home should be clean so that Mother Lakshmi comes to your home. Some people even begin cleaning the home before Diwali. Especially the necessity to keep clean the things you are going to use in worship.
- On the day of Diwali the whole home needs to be sprinkled with salt added water. It destroys all the negative energy in the home. Doing so transmits positive energy into the house.