Are you worried about your dry, damaged and dehydrated hair? But before spending your hard-earned money on expensive treatments, take a look at this article of ours. As we all know that the weather has started changing once again so you may be facing hair problems. However, you don’t need to add a new product to your beauty products list. Why so because here we are going to tell you about such kitchen ingredient, with the help of which you can make your hair soft and soft once again at home. know DIY Apple Cider Vinegar Hair Mask For Silky Smooth Hair.
This magic thing is apple cider vinegar. Apple cider vinegar is a nutritious food made by fermentation and distillation. This thing has a lot of healing properties which is very good for both hair and skin. It contains many nutrients, enzymes, good bacteria and vitamins. And because of its versatility and accessibility, it is a very good hair mask for hair.
Benefits of Apple Cider Vinegar for Hair
Apple cider vinegar is very benefits for your hair. It has the following advantages.
- This brings back the lost shine of your hair and also reduces the fizziness of the hair.
- It cleans your scalp and helps in reducing dandruff.
- With the help of its antimicrobial property, your scalp heals and itching is also reduced.
- It is rich in Vitamin B which improves blood circulation and nourishes the hair.
- It strengthens and makes your hair soft.
DIY Apple Cider Vinegar Hair Mask
After knowing about the benefits of apple cider vinegar for hair, we claim that you would like to know more about its hair masks. So let’s get out our mixing bowl because we are going to tell you about some really great hair masks with apple cider vinegar.
Apple Cider Vinegar, Honey and Olive Oil Hair Mask
If you want to deep condition your hair naturally, then you will love this hair mask. With the help of apple cider vinegar, your scalp is cleaned and access oil is removed. Because of this, if your scalp is oily or greasy, then it is perfect for you.
On the other hand, honey contains a lot of enzymes and nutrients. In addition, it also has anti-bacterial properties that reduce scalp infections and make your hair smooth and silky.
On the other hand, with the help of olive oil, your hair is hydrated and the lost moisture of the hair comes back. Also, if you add rose essential oil to it, it will increase the shine of your hair. Also it makes your scalp healthy.
- Take one tablespoon apple cider vinegar and 3-4 tablespoons of water.
- Now add 3 tbsp organic honey.
- Now add 1 tbsp olive oil to it.
- After this add 3-6 drops of rose essential oil.
- Now take a bowl and mix all ingredients in it.
- Mix this mask well on your scalp and hair.
- Now leave it on for at least 20 minutes.
- After this wash your hair thoroughly with water 2-3 times. Also you do not need
- shampoo for this. Apart from this, keep your eyes closed while pouring water in the hair
- so that it does not get in your eyes.
- For best results, apply this on your hair twice in 15 days.
Apple Cider Vinegar and Coconut Oil Mask
With this shine-boosting, rejuvenating and all-rounder nourishing hair mask, even the worst of your hair can be shiny and supple once again. Apple cider vinegar is great for making hair smooth and shiny.
On the other hand, coconut oil contains a lot of fatty acids, which prevents infections on the scalp. It is also known for its hair growth property. Apart from this, it prevents split ends and also prevents premature graying of hair.
- Put 4 tbsp apple cider vinegar in a bowl.
- Now add 2 tbsp coconut oil to it. You can increase or decrease its amount according to
- oily or dry hair.
- Now add 2 tbsp water to it.
- Mix all the things well.
- Now apply this hair mask on wet hair.
- Leave it on for at least 20 minutes and then wash your hair with water.