On the day of Dhanteras, Lord Dhanvantari is worshiped and the desire for wealth is expressed to the Lord. Worshiping Lord Dhanvantari removes the economic crisis and all the hardships associated with health. That is why you must worship Lord Dhanvantari on the day of Dhanteras. Dhanteras will be celebrated on 13th November.
Who is Lord Dhanvantari
According to the scriptures, Dhanvantari is an incarnation of Lord Vishnu and on the day of Kartik Krishna Triodashi, Lord Dhanvantari appeared with a nectar pot in his hand during Samudramanthan. The day of the manifestation of Lord Dhanvantari is celebrated in the form of the festival of Dhanteras. It is believed that Lord Vishnu took the incarnation of Dhanvantari for the field of medical science.
When is Dhanteras
This year Dhanteras festival is coming on 13th November and new items are being bought on Dhanteras day. The following is the information on when and how long the auspicious moment for worshiping Dhanteras begins.
Dhanteras Puja Muhurat:
November 13, 2020 from 7pm to 8pm to 8pm to 13pm.
Worship in this way
Worshiping Dhanteras never leads to lack of wealth in life and the house is always blessed. On the day of Dhanteras you need to buy new things like gold, silver, utensils, new clothes, car etc. After purchasing these items during auspicious moments, you must worship in the evening. Here we will tell you what is the worship ritual of Dhanteras.
- You have to worship Mother Lakshmiji, Ganesha, Lord Kubera and Lord Dhanvantari in the evening.
- Let all these idols of God be kept together. Then to offer fruits and flowers to the idol of God.
- If you buy silver, gold or any utensil on this day, place it before God and put a tilak on it.
- After performing so many rituals, offer sacrifices to your Lord and light a lamp, then start worshiping by taking the name of Ganapati.
- Not to talk about happiness and prosperity with God after doing Aarti. After the puja is over, you should light a lamp with mustard oil and keep it outside the main door of your house and if possible make rangoli on the main door.