Everyone wishes to have long, thick, shiny and healthy hair. For this, from consulting an expert, all expensive hair products are also used. Not only this, hair spa and other hair treatments of hair care are also done by spending thousands of rupees in the parlor. But do you know that the recipe for good hair health is present in your kitchen itself? Actually, there are many such home remedies, with the help of which you can become an expert in your hair sitting at home. Curd is one of the many things present in the house, which can be used from food to taking care of skin and hair (Curd Benefits for Hair Growth). Know, about such beneficial benefits of curd, which will keep your hair healthy and blooming.
Curd for Hair Growth
Curd is such a food product, which is easily available in your home. What are the benefits of applying curd to the hair (curd benefits for hair)? Yogurt is rich in vitamins and fatty acids, which are considered very beneficial for hair health. Yogurt is also considered a good source of calcium and protein, due to which along with health benefits, skin and hair also get a lot of benefits. Yogurt also contains minerals like fat, lactic acid, phosphorous, iron, vitamin A, vitamin B1, vitamin B2, vitamin B5 and vitamin C, which are considered very beneficial for your overall health.
If instead of excessive use of shampoo and conditioner in the hair, curd and hair packs made from it are used, then the hair becomes long, thick, soft and shiny. Let us know how to apply curd in the hair (balo me dahi kaise lagaye)?
Benefits of Applying Curd on Hair
In today’s hectic lifestyle and increasing pollution, it is becoming increasingly difficult to take care of your skin and hair. If you are facing any kind of problem in your hair, then instead of using chemical products, pay attention to home remedies. Know, what can be the benefits of curd for hair.
1. Anti fungal properties are found in curd, which cleans the scalp by removing dandruff from the hair. For this, add a few drops of lemon to the curd. Apply this paste on the scalp and leave it for some time. Using it twice a week will end the problem of dandruff.
2. Using curd stops hair fall. If you have hair fall, mix some curry leaves in curd. Using this pack will not only stop hair fall, but they will also turn black.
3. By keeping the hair cool, curd also keeps them moisturized for a long time.
4. If the growth of hair has reduced, then mix coconut oil and few leaves of hibiscus flower in curd and apply. This will make the hair grow. Curd (curd benefits) is very beneficial for prolonging hair.
5. Yogurt is considered to be a natural conditioner for hair. It doesn’t have any side effects. After keeping the curd on the hair for half an hour, wash them. You will start feeling the difference in a few days.
6. To make the hair soft, mix honey in curd and make a mask. Now wash this mask after keeping it in the hair for 15-20 minutes.
7. Apply mayonnaise mixed with curd to provide moisture and shine to the hair. Apply this pack till the ends of the hair and wash off after half an hour.
8. Often women are troubled by the problem of two-faced hair. By applying curd in the hair twice a week, the problem of two-faced hair ends to a great extent.
9. Applying black pepper powder in curd also removes the problem of dandruff and the hair becomes clean, soft, black and thick.
10. If you are using curd for hair conditioning, then mix some vinegar and tea leaf water with curd in henna and apply it in the hair. Wash the hair after an hour.
How to Apply Curd on Hair
Fenugreek and Curd
Fenugreek prevents hair fall and breakage. Soak a handful of fenugreek in water overnight and in the morning make a paste and mix it with curd. After keeping this pack on the head for half an hour, wash the hair with warm water.
It can be used twice a week.
Lemon and Curd
Antibacterial properties are found in lemon. The mixture of lemon and curd is very beneficial for hair. For this, mix four spoons of curd, two spoons of lemon juice and one spoon of honey in a bowl. After keeping this pack on the hair for 20 minutes, wash it off with lukewarm water. Apply it only once a week. You will soon see the benefits of applying curd and lemon in the hair.
Honey and Curd
Curd controls the excess oil of the hair. Mix one spoon of honey and one spoon of apple cider vinegar in half a cup of curd and leave it for 30 minutes. After that apply this paste well in the roots of the hair of the head. After keeping it for half an hour, wash the hair with mild shampoo. Use it twice a week to grow hair.
Egg and Curd
Eggs rich in protein nourish the scalp and hair. Mix one egg in two spoons of curd (egg and curd for hair growth). Apply this paste on your hair until the hair is completely covered. After drying this pack for 20-30 minutes wash it off with shampoo and cold water.
Olive Oil and Curd
Olive oil is considered very beneficial for keeping hair healthy and preventing breakage. Wash the hair with shampoo by mixing one teaspoon of lemon juice in two cups of water. Then mix one teaspoon of olive oil in a cup of curd. After keeping this mixture for 20 minutes, wash it with cold or warm water with lemon water. Using it twice a week will definitely make a difference.
Aloe Vera and Curd
Aloe Vera is rich in amino acids and proteins. Mix 3 spoons of aloe Vera, 2 spoons of olive oil and one spoon of honey in 2 spoons of curd. Apply this mixture on the scalp and massage the hair for 15 minutes. This mixture will dry in half an hour and then you wash the hair with shampoo. Use this pack twice a week for hair growth.
Banana and Curd
The mixture of banana and curd keeps the scalp hydrated and is also very beneficial for hair nutrition. Mix half a ripe banana, 3 teaspoons honey and 1 teaspoon lemon juice in a teaspoon of curd. After applying this mixture on the hair roots for half an hour, wash off with shampoo. This pack can be applied twice a week to strengthen the hair.
Use Curd in This Way Too – Curd Mask for Hair
1. If your hair has become very dry and dull, then what happens by applying curd to the hair? A mixture of curd, egg and almond oil can work for you. Mix these three things and apply it on the hair. This pack makes hair soft and strong. After keeping it for half an hour, wash the hair with shampoo. This will also get rid of the problem of dandruff.
2. Many people find it very difficult to handle their curly hair. If this is the case with you too, then keep the mixture of curd, aloe Vera and coconut oil on the hair for 15 minutes. This paste will make the hair soft and then it will be easier to detangle them.
3. Massaging the hair with sour curd once a week also gets rid of the problem of dandruff.
4. Mix two tablespoons of curd with water, one cup henna, one teaspoon coffee powder, one tablespoon dry gooseberry powder and 1 teaspoon catechu powder and keep it for one hour. Then after keeping it in the hair and their roots for an hour, wash the hair with cold water.
Using it once a week will make the hair beautiful and shiny.
5. For the beauty of hair, mix eight spoons of multani mitti with four spoons of curd and four spoons of lemon juice and apply it on the hair. Wash hair after half an hour. Using it once a week will make the hair thick, dark and soft.
6. Mix rock salt in curd and keep it in the hair roots and hair for one hour. Then wash the head with cold water. This is a very easy and effective remedy to make hair shiny and soft.
7. To remove dandruff and increase shine, mix gram flour in curd and apply it on the roots of the hair and wash the head after one hour.
8. Mix four spoons of multani mitti powder in a bowl of sour curd, four spoons of Triphala powder, four spoons of shikakai powder and juice of half a lemon and keep it overnight. Keep this mixture in your hair for an hour in the morning and then wash it off with cold water. Doing this once a week will stop hair fall and hair will become beautiful and healthy.
- How to Remove Dark Spots from Aloe Vera
- How To Remove Blackheads At Home And Blackheads Removal Cream
- How to Highlight Hair at Home In 2023