CS Course Details: Here we are going to give you complete information about the order related to the company secretary, in which you will know how all these people are trained. With this, they later become capable to work as private cooperative of higher officer by becoming a part of any major industrial area.
As we all know that in today’s modern era, there has been a lot of spread of industrialization in almost all the countries of the world. In view of this, there have been many changes due to renovation in all the fields, private companies as compared to public companies. We often get a good impression in the market.
Trained and highly educated human resources have a great importance in order to keep the work smoothly in the field related to such industrial sector. Talk about human resources, so that all kinds of companies require qualified and skilled employees to complete different types of work throughout the day.
In this connection, people of higher level of companies or people of chairman’s also need people like private cooperative or company secretary. If you also think of working in such a post, then this article is going to be very special for you.
CS Full Form and What is CS Course
The full form of education CS is the company secretary, who is given the provision to complete the various stages.
Mainly, the people who complete this education get the opportunity to work as private cooperative of higher officials in any company.
CS Course Admission Process
You may have got a little confused in understanding the admission process of this course, or to some extent you have not understood it correctly till now, you will be able to understand it correctly through the information given below. This entry process has to be understood in a phased manner, such as;
1. Foundation Program:
- If you have to take admission for foundation program, then its exam is taken in December month, then if you take admission for December exam then in the same year you have to ensure admission in the month of March.
- Apart from this, if you have to give the Foundation Program Examination to be held in the month of June, then you will have to ensure admission in September of last year.
- Here one thing is clear that Foundation Program Examination is conducted twice a year, only the time of admission for these exams is given separately.
In this way, you have to ensure your admission only by understanding these important admission related time properly.
2. Executive Program:
Here in this course, the executive program is the second phase, whose curriculum is designed as a module, which consists of two modules in total.
On the basis of this, students have to take executive program admission, the following we will give information about the admission process related to it.
- Students who ensure admission for the Executive Program of CS till May, all of them can sit for any one of the two modules in the examination to be held in the month of December.
- Apart from this, the students who ensure admission for the Executive Program till the month of November, all of them can appear in any one of the modules in the Executive Program Examination to be held in June next year.
- Students who have to be involved for both the modules whose exam is taken in the month of December, in such a situation, such students have to ensure their admission for the executive program by the month of February that year.
- Apart from this, both modules are also taken in the month of June, in this case, if you have to appear in both the modules in June next year, then in the beginning year till August you should ensure your admission for the executive program. it happens.
In this way, you have to understand the time fixed for admission, in which the examinations of both the modules are conducted variously throughout the year.
3. Professional Program:
The professional program which is the final exam and stage of the CS course, which consists of a total of three modules. The admission process is given as follows.
- If you have to appear in all the modules of the professional program, then you have to ensure your admission by the month of February of the same year.
- Apart from this, if you have to sit for all the modules of the next year, then by the beginning of August in the beginning year, you have to confirm your admission for the professional program.
- If you want to sit for any one of the modules, then for the exam to be held in the month of December, you have to ensure your admission by the month of May of the same year.
- If you are eligible for admission till the month of November and want to take any one of the modules, then you have to ensure your admission for the professional program by the month of November, which you can take the exam in the month of June next year
In this way, you have to complete this education in a phased manner, in which you also have to be aware to attend the examinations that happen from time to time.
CS Course Structure
The most important thing to know here is what is the basic format of this course. On this subject, we have given the most important information related to the structure of this course.
- This course is designed in a phased manner, in which the first phase is called the Foundation Program respectively. The second phase is called the Executive Program, in addition to it is the Professional Program which is the last phase of this course.
- In many institutions or colleges related to this course, after the above three steps, provision of management training is also given, which the students have to complete.
- There are different types of eligibility related to education for admission in different stages of the above mentioned education, which we will explain in detail during the course of eligibility.
- These courses are included under the Indian Institute of Company Secretaries (ICSI), which is attached to the Ministry Department of United India associated with the corporate sector.
CS Course Eligibility
Here we will explain to you in detail what kind of eligibility criteria have to be fulfilled for admission in the CS course, we have given the details of all these things as follows.
- You can take admission in this course after passing class 12 or after graduation, if you want to take admission after class 12, then there is no bar in the education stream. Science, from any of these education streams, a student who has passed class 12th can get admission for CS.
- Students who have passed class 12th are admitted to the foundation program of the first stage for the CS course, after which these students have to complete further stages like executive programs and professional programs respectively.
- Even after graduation, students can take admission for this course, in which almost all students who have passed graduation from the education stream are admitted.
- Students who are admitted for CS course after graduation are not required to take admission in Foundation Program, these students are admitted for Executive Program, in which only Executive Program and Professional Program are available only for these two stages. Has to be completed.
- Students who have taken admission for the CS course after class 12, but have not passed the Foundation Program and the Executive Program. They are not considered eligible for the final examination which is a professional program without successfully passing both these stages. This means that you have to complete this course by passing all the examinations in the sequential stages after class 12th.
- All the students, who have to take admission in this course after graduation, get admission for professional program only after completing the executive program successfully.
CS Course Syllabus
Here we will give you the details of the syllabus of Foundation Program, Executive Program, Professional Program in a phased manner respectively, which after studying will help you to introduce the topics present in this course. You will be able to read it as follows.
1. Foundation Program:
In the foundation program, you have to take the exam based on four papers in total.
- Business Environment and Law
- Business Management, Ethics and Entrepreneurship
- Business economics
- Fundamentals of accounting and auditing
2. Executive Program:
The syllabus is divided into two modules, in which you have to pass a test based on a total of eight papers, such as;
Module – 1 (4 papers)
- Jurisprudence, Interpretation and General Law
- Company law
- Setting up of Business Entities and Close
- Tax law
Module – 2 (4 papers)
- Corporate & Management Accounting
- Securities Law and Capital Markets
- Economy, Business and Commercial Law
- Financial and Strategic Management
There are a total of 3 modules in a professional program, in which examination based on 4 papers is to be taken.
Module – 1
- Governance, Risk Management, Compliance and Ethics
- Advanced Tax Law
- Drafting, Planning and Appears
Module – 2
- Secretarial audit
- Corporate restructuring
- Resolution of corporate disputes
- Corporate Funding & Listing in Stock Exchange
- Multidisciplinary Case Studies
Out of all the options given below, one has to choose a topic:
- Insurance Law and Practice
- Forensic audit
- Banking Law and Practice
- Direct Tax Law & Practice
- Intellectual Property Rights – Law and Practice
- Valuation and Business Modeling
- Labor Law and Practice
- Insolvency law and practice
CS Course Duration
Below we have given the duration of this course, in which information about the duration of the three phases is available.
- Foundation Program – Minimum Duration One Year
- Executive Program – 1 year
- Professional Program – 1 year
In this way you can complete this course in about 3 years, in which the duration of the course can be increased if you fail most of the times.
CS Course Fees
1. Foundation Program Fee:
- Admission fee – Rs.1200
- Tuition fee – Rs.2400
- Examination fee – Rs.875
In this way there is a total fee of foundation program up to about 4500 rupees.
2. Executive Program fee:
- Fee for Commerce Graduate Students – Rs.1,000
- Fee for non-commerce graduate students – Rs.10,000
- Fee for the students who have passed the CS Foundation Program – Rs.8,500
3. Professional Program Fee:
- Registration fee – Rs.1,500
- Fee charged for getting rid of foundation program – Rs.500
- Fee charged for getting rid of executive program – Rs.500
- Tuition fee – Rs.1,500
In this way, the total fee for a professional program is Rs.1200.
Job Opportunities and Salary After CS
We have given the details of some posts, on which you can get employment easily after completing the CS course.
- Legal adviser
- Corporate planner
- Administrative assistant
- Administrative secretary
- Company registrar
- Corporate policymaker
- Company secretary
- Assistant to the Board of Directors, etc.
Different types of salary are given for the above given posts, in which fresher students are given salary starting from about 15 thousand per month to 40 thousand per month in the beginning.
In which there is also an increase after some time, the salary you get depends to some extent on the city and company of your employment.
Colleges / University For CS Course
We have given information about some colleges / universities present in the country, where you can get admission for CS education.
- Navkar Institute – Ahmedabad
- ICSI – Delhi
- Siddharth Academy – Thane
- Finitive Solution – Borivali, Mumbai
- ELITE IIT – Bangalore
- ASD Academy – Pune
- Good Shepherd Professional Academy – Pune
- Master Mind Academy – Delhi
- Payal Commerce Academy – Pune
- Rajmata Vijayaraje Scindia Agricultural University – Gwalior
- Vatsalya Institute of Science and Technology – Nalgonda
- Security Sector Skill Development Council – Gudgeon
- Gurushakhar Professional Studies Pvt. Ltd. – Jaipur, etc.
In this way, you have read about almost all the important issues related to the CS course, hope that you will like this information as well as it will prove to be very beneficial for you. Thank you very much for staying connected with us.
Request: If you like CS Course Details, then do share Facebook, WhatsApp and any social media platform and Friends.