Career Options for women: Today women are walking shoulder to shoulder with men in every field, today there is no area where women lag behind men. As before, women are no longer confined to the kitchens of the home, but they are coming out of their homes to create a distinct identity and prove themselves to the world by showcasing their talent.
Along with this, people’s mindset towards women has changed in today’s era, and emphasis has been laid on women’s education. Due to which women are getting help in realizing their wishes and dreams.
On the other hand, if we talk about career options and job prospects, today there is a lot of options for women in every field. This is the reason why most of the women are working today and are also giving financial support in their home.
On the other hand, if you are also looking for some options where you can showcase your talent and get a good salary, then for this we are telling you about some career options, which can be beneficial for you to choose.
Career Options for women – Best Career Options for Girls
1. Careers in Fashion Designing
Nowadays fashion designing course is one of the most popular courses. Nowadays, in the modern and glamorous world, the trend of people is increasing even more, while if you are creative and you are interested in lifestyle and fashion, along with this you know about the latest trends and fashion style, then this is for you. A good career option can prove to be.
Eligibility for Fashion Designing
- Must be 12th pass for fashion designing.
Fashion Designing Skills
- Better understanding of fabric
- reasoning ability
- Good communication skills
- Visualization capability
- Artistic viewpoint
- Knowledge of latest trends, fashion and lifestyle
Institute of Fashion Designing
- National Institute of Technology, New Delhi
- JD Institute of Fashion Technology (Various Cities)
- National Institute of Design, Ahmedabad
- Pearl Academy of Fashion, New Delhi
- School of Fashion Technology, Pune
- National Institute of Fashion Designing, Chandigarh
Jobs in Fashion Designing
In the field of fashion designing, there is a lot of job opportunities, you can work as a fashion designer in any fashion house, while in the film and TV world, there is a lot of demand for costume and fashion designer, after this course you can start in 20. You can earn 25 thousand rupees, then after experience, salary increases, while after this course you can open your business too.
2. Career in Air Hostess
Airhostess courses are a very popular course among women these days, if you like to roam or talk to new people, and with this you are good looking and your communication skill is also good, then your Air hostess course can prove to be a better career option.
Airhostess also gets good salary, along with visiting different places to stay in big hotel and get a chance to interact with new people. To become air hostess, you must have the qualities to work hard, with patience, courage and dedication.
Eligibility for Air Hostess
It is compulsory to pass 12th for Air hostess, after this one can do Air hostess course from any recognized institute.
Air Hostess Skills
- Confident and smart
- Beautiful, attractive and polite personality
- It is important to be physically fit
- Positive attitude
- Good communication skills
- Good sense of humor
- The age limit for becoming an air hostess is 18-25 years.
Jobs for Air Hostess
There is a lot of job opportunities in this field from domestic to international and private airlines, in which many airlines including Air India, Sahara India, Indian Airlines, Tata, Jet Airways, Go Air offer jobs to air hostess on good salary package. .
Air Hostess Salary in India
Domestic airlines ‘air hostess starts from about 35 thousand to 50 thousand rupees, while international airlines’ airhostess salary is usually higher than domestic air hostess. At the same time, the salary of air hostess is also increased according to the work experience.
Air Hostess Institute in India
There are many institutes in India that offer air hostess courses, some of which are listed below.
- Skyline Educational Institute, Hauz Khas, Delhi
- Frankfinn Institute of Air Hostess Training, New Delhi
- YMCA, New Delhi.
3. Careers in Software Development
There are many options for women interested in computer and technology to pursue a career in the field of software development. In this field, women can improve their future by working in many big companies like Google, Microsoft, IBM.
Due to new experiments in the field of computer and technology daily, the demand of software professionals in this field is also constantly increasing, while you too can shape your future as a software development engineer.
Eligibility for Software Development
- It is necessary to pass class 12 examination from science stream.
- Engineering course required.
- After BE, B.Tech, ME, MS or M.Tech degree you can make a career in this software programming or development field.
Software Development Institute
- Indian Institute of Technology, Delhi
- IIT Roorkee
- Chandigarh University, Chandigarh
4. Careers in Journalism and Mass Communication
The field of journalism is a very big field, it has many career options, in this field, not only do people get a chance to earn good money but also get a chance to meet big celebrities and improve their talent.
However, it is a very challenging and risky field, while the job of a journalist is also a great job of respect, even big politicians are afraid of journalists, if you also want to make a career in this field and Anjana Omkashyap and Barkha Dutt If you want to earn a name, then it is very important to have good communication skills as well as knowledge of all subjects, subjects of mind and good sense of humor, only then you can prove yourself in this field.
Eligibility for Journalism
Degree, master’s degree or diploma courses can be done in this field. 12th degree is required for Mass Communication degree or Diploma course. While the degree of Bachelor in Mass Communication is necessary for Masters in Mass Communication. Let us also tell you that many institutes also offer 1 year PG diploma course after graduation.
- Good communication skills
- Good writing skills
- Attractive personality
Mass communication course
- Bachelor Degree in Mass Communication
- PG Diploma in Broadcast Journalism
- MA in Journalism
- Diploma in journalism
- Journalism and Public Relations
- PG Diploma in Mass Media
Institute for journalism
- Indian Institute of Mass Communication
- Makhanlal Chaturvedi National University of Journalism and Communication
- Asian college of journalism
- Mass Media Research Center, Jamia Millia Islamia
- Xavier institute of mass communication
- Symbiosis Institute of Mass Communication
Jobs in Journalism
In this field, you can work as Writer, Anchor, Script Writer, Producer, Bulletin Producer or Manager, News Agency, Private and Government News Channel, Newspaper, Production House, Film Making, Prasar Bharati, Publication Design and other media organizations. Huh. Along with this, money can also be earned by freelancing in this area.
Apart from this, women can build their better careers by working as Gynecologists and Obstetricians, Pediatricians, Physicians and Pharmacists in the field of Medical, including Teaching, Banking, Engineering, Hotel Management, Event Management, Interior Designing.
Request: If you like Career Options for women, then do share Facebook, WhatsApp and any social media platform and Friends.