Friends, in today’s post, we are going to know about what is Call Barring Meaning. In today’s time, everyone uses smartphones. But Android phones have many such options. Which we do not even know about.
One of these is Call Barring, an option that is available in almost every Android phone. And most of the people also need its feature. But due to lack of knowledge, people are deprived of using it.
But in today’s post, we will learn about it in detail. So that you go to learn using it properly and do not even read the need to ask anyone about it.
What is call barring
Call barring simply means to stop the call. Now whether it is an incoming call or an outgoing one. With this option you can stop both Incoming Call and Outgoing Call.
Along with this, you can also block International calls and Roaming calls. Now let me tell you in an easy language. Just like if you want the call to your number to continue.
But no one gets a call from your number, that is, you want to stop the outgoing call. So for this you can Barred Outgoing Call. After this, the call from your number will stop. Now you must have understood what is Call Barring Meaning?
Or someone is trying to harass you by calling you again and again. And you want that if your call does not come to your number, then you can barred Incoming Call? Which will end your problem.
Types Of Call Barring
1. Incoming Calls While Roaming
This is a better option. After enabling it, the Incoming Call will be blocked in your Roaming. Like- if you are out of your state somewhere, when you receive the call, you feel roaming. So after enabling this option, your Roaming Incoming Call will stop coming.
2. All Incoming Calls
After enabling this option, all the incoming call on your number will be blocked. With this, you will be able to call anyone, but no one will get a call on your number.
3. International Outgoing Calls
After enabling this option, all your International Outgoing Call will be blocked. After this, you will be able to call your country in India. But International Call means that you will not be able to call in any other country.
4. All Outgoing Call
After enabling this option, the entire outgoing call of your number will be blocked. This is the opposite. In this, any call can come to your number, but after enabling it, you will not be able to call anyone.
Note: Roaming calls are absolutely free on all unlimited recharge packs. But if you have any other pack then you can use this feature.
Benefits of call barring
- If you are in a meeting, and you do not want to get a call on your phone, then you can block all incoming calls with this option.
- And if you read your phone somewhere and you do not want to misuse your phone, then you can block both the incoming and outgoing calls of your phone.
- If you are in another state outside your state. And if you want to avoid Roaming Charges, then in this case you can block Roaming Call.
- If you do not want any international call to your number. So you can also block all international calls.
How to change Call Barring password
If you want to change the default password of your Call Barring. So for this, you will read some easy steps to follow.
- First go to the option of Call Barring as mentioned above.
- Now you will have the option of Change Barring Password at the bottom. Click it
- In this, you have to enter your previous default password in the first box.
- And after that, enter the new password you want to keep in both the boxes below and click on Ok. Now your Call Barring Password has been successfully changed.
Note – The default password for call bearing is mostly 0000 in mobile.
How to turn Call Barring on / off in mobile?
After knowing the Call Barring Meaning and its features, now how can we turn it on / off in our phone. They know By the way, this is a very easy task.
But if you do not know at all, it can be a bit difficult for you. For this you will have to read this post in its entirety. In which I will tell you step wise to turn on call bearing.
How to turn on call bearing?
1. First of all, open the dial pad of your mobile.
2. Now the option of Setting will be visible in the form of three lines at the top right of your mobile screen or at the bottom left Click it.
3. Scroll down and select Advance Setting option.
4. Now scroll down again and select Call Barring option.
5. Now you have to select the SIM card, in which you have to turn on the option of call bearing.
6. Now all the call bearing options will appear in front of you, in which you have to barred the call. Select it. Such as – Incoming, Outgoing, International, When Roaming.
7. For example, I select this option of Roaming Call. Whatever you want to do, select it.
8. Now you will be asked for a 4 Digit Call Barring Password.
9. This password is already set as the default. Which is mostly 0000 in mobile.
10. After entering the default password, click OK. After this, your call bearing will be enabled. And all your roaming calls will stop.
Note– If the default password is not there, you can search <Your Mobile Name> Default Pin For Call Barring on Google. If I have a Redmi phone, then I will search for Redmi Note 7 Pro Default Pin For Call Barring.
How to turn off Call Barring
11. Now if you want to turn off Call Barring again. So first of all, click on the call bearing option that is on.
12. After this you will be asked for a call barring password. Enter the password in it and click on OK.
After this your call bearing option will be disabled. And your call will start to recur.
I have shown this by doing all this setting in Oneplus‘s mobile. If you have another phone, then the options may be slightly different. If you have any problem understanding them. So you can tell us by commenting.
I hope you know how to turn on / off the Call Barring option. How to change Call Barring password And what are the advantages of bearing a call, it must have been known.
Along with that, I hope that what is Call Barring. Would have liked the post. If you liked the post, then definitely share it with your friends on Social Media. So that they also get to know about the option of Call Barring in their phone and can take advantage of it.