To create a blog or website, first of all you need a Top Level Domain (TLD). If you do not know how to buy and where to buy Cheap Domain, then this post is going to help you completely.
Today I am going to tell you about the 5 most popular domain registration websites, from where you can buy a domain for a very low price.
Domain name is the address of any blog or website and users recognize your blog from the domain itself. For branding your blog, you need a great domain name.
Godaddy, Bigrock and Namecheap are the most famous websites to buy domains. More than 90% of people in India buy domains for their blog or website from these three websites. There are many offers on these websites at different times of the year, at this time you can buy the domain at a very cheap rate.
First of all, choose 5-6 domain names according to the niche of your blog, for this you can use domain name suggestion tools like DomainsBot, NameMesh.
- You should have payment option like Debit / Credit card, Internet Banking so that you can buy domain.
- Now you have to compare, among which sites Godaddy, Bigrock and Namecheap are getting the best deal on your domain (Check if any Promocode available).
Through this article, it is our objective to inform you about the cheapest and best domain names registrars available on the internet. Below are 3 best and cheap domain registrar company which provide you with cheap best domain as well as good support.
How to buy a Domain from BigRock
My most favorite website to buy domain name is BigRock. So far I have purchased 5 domains from Bigrock. Here you can buy a domain much cheaper than other sites and its support is also very good.
1. To buy a domain from Bigrock, first you have to go to its official website (Bigrock.in).
2. Now you have to search your domain name in the search box. All the domain extensions (.com, .in etc.) available with the same name will show you.
3. Here whatever extension you want to buy with your domain name, click on the “Buy” button there and your domain will appear in the My Cart box, there you have to click on “CHECKOUT“.
4. Next, the page will open in front of you, there will be an option to add features like Bigrock Instant, DIY Website Builder to your cart, you can directly click on the “CONTINUE CHECKOUT” button.
5. Now you will come in the Order Summary page, here you select the domain for which you want to buy it for years and if you have a Coupon Code, then you can apply it too. You can see how much you have to pay for this domain in the Total Amount.
Now click on “NEXT“.
6. If you are an Existing User of Bigrock, then you can sign in by entering Username and Password or click on the “CONTINUE” button in the NEW TO BIGROCK section.
7. Now you have to create an account by filling details like name, address detail, email id, phone number etc. Enter your original mail id and phone number here because later Bigrock will verify your mail.
First of all you select one payment method from here and uncheck the Renew automatically checkbox you are getting below and click on the “PAY” button.
9. You can complete the payment by putting your Debit / Credit card or Net Banking details ahead. After payment, Bigrock will send all the details of the domain in your mail.
You can see your domain by login to Bigrock’s account and add it to your blog / website.
How to buy a Domain from GoDaddy
As the name GoDaddy suggests, daddy’s of all domain registrars. This is the most popular website in India for its Rs.99 domain name, but right now you will not get a domain with ₹ 99. However, you can buy the domain here much cheaper than the rest of the website. Let’s know you are How to buy a domain from GoDaddy.
1. First of all you have to go to the official website of GoDaddy (Godaddy.in) and search by putting your domain name in the search box here.
2. If the domain searched by you has not been purchased yet, then you will have such a message show Yes! Your domain is available,. If you need another domain extension (.in, .org, .net etc.), you can look below or search again.
3. To buy the domain, first you click on “Add to Cart” here and after that you have to click on “Continue to Cart“.
4. In the next page you will have the option to buy some additional things like Hosting, Privacy Protection, Create Email address. Here Privacy Protection by default remains active, here you click on the “No Thanks” radio button and go to the bottom and click on “Continue with these options”.
5. Now the purchase section will be open in front of you. Here under Your Items, select how many years you want to register the domain and if you have a Promo Code, then have a promo code below? You can apply by clicking on
6. Next If you already have an account in GoDaddy, then you have an account in the Sign in section. Click on Sign in below or if there is a new user, then click on “Create Account”.
7. To create an account here, fill the Email, Username, Password, Support PIN box below and click on Create Account.
Whenever you want to talk to the team of GoDaddy, only then you will need a Support PIN.
8. After creating the account, now it is the turn to make payment, here you can pay with Credit Cards, Net Banking, Debit cards, Wallets, UPI. After selecting the payment method here, you can buy your domain by clicking on Complete Purchase.
First of all, you have to go to your register mail id and verify GoDaddy account and You can see the domain by going to My Product by signing in to your account. Now you can add your domain to a blog or website.
How to buy NameCheap Domain?
NameCheap website is a good option to buy cheap domain. From time to time, some offers run in this site, due to which you can buy a TLD domain for just ₹ 80. Like other domain registrar, buying a domain here is very simple. By following the steps mentioned below, you can easily buy a domain from Namecheap.
1. First of all go to the website of NameCheap and search a good domain name under the Search Domain box here.
2. Click on the “add to cart” button on the side of whatever domain you like and after your domain is added to your cart, click on “View Cart“.
3. As you can see the below, the shopping cart page will be open in front of you. Here first you have to select your domain for how many years you want to buy, if you have a Promo code, then you can apply below and finally click on “Confirm Order”.
4. Next you will have two box shows of Sign in and Create account. If you are an existing customer of NameCheap, then you have to enter Simple Username and Password and click on Sign in and Continue.
If you are a new user, fill up Username, Password, First Name, Last Name, Email Address correctly and click on Create Account and Continue.
5. Now within the payment method, you can pay with credit card, PayPal, account funds. Here I am paying with credit card, if you want, PayPal is also a good option. So after selecting the payment method from here, you have to click on “Continue”.
After purchasing Domain, the domain details will be sent to your Mail ID. Now you can access your domain from here by logging into NameCheap.
- Best Web Hosting Company in India
- What is Web Hosting and How Does it work
- Hostinger review
- Hosting Affiliate Programs
- How to Create a Server
So friends, this was the complete details, how to buy cheap domain from Bigrock, GoDaddy and Namecheap. These three are very trusted websites, but before buying the domain, check the offers that are going on in all three. Wherever you are getting the cheapest domain, buy your domain from there.
If you liked this post, then do not forget to share it in your social media (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram).
If you have any question related to Domain Registration, you can ask me in the comment below.