BSC Nursing Course Details: Along with the main education flow of medical, the inclination of students nowadays is also seen more towards other medical related courses, such as pharmacy courses, paramedical courses, nursing etc.
From the point of view of career, there are a lot of good employment options in the field of nursing, apart from this, education level courses are available from certificate courses to diplomas and bachelor’s degrees.
In this special article you will read about one such Bachelor degree course related to Nursing, in which we will try to make you aware of almost all aspects of BSC in Nursing course.
If you also want to make a career in the field of nursing, then the information given by us will prove to be a valuable guide to you, along with this you will get knowledge of all the essential things for BSS in Nursing.
BSC Nursing Course Details
BSC Nursing Course Duration
The total duration of this course is 6 years, which is mandatory for you to complete at least 4 years to complete it.
BSC Nursing Course Fees
Let me tell you that to complete this, you may have to pay an education fee of about 25 to 1.5 lakh. In which even under your college selection, the impact on education fees can be seen to a large extent.
For example, if you take admission for this course under a public college, then you have to pay a much lower education fee than a private college.
BSC Nursing Course Eligibility
- In order to get admission in this course, the student is required to pass class 12th with minimum 75% marks in science education stream, in which it is mandatory to pass class 12th with subjects like Physics, Biology, Chemistry and English etc.
- The minimum age of the student desiring admission should be above 14 years and mostly up to 35 years.
- It is necessary to pass the class 12th recognized board or university, apart from this it is also necessary to pass the eligibility test to be taken for admission in BSS in Nursing.
In this way, students who fulfill all the criteria given above are considered eligible for admission for this course.
BSC Nursing Syllabus
- General science
- Applied nutrition and dietetics
- Introduction to Community Health Nursing
- Communicative English
- Nursing Foundation – 1
- Nursing Foundation – 2
- Applied Anatomy and Applied Physiotherapy
- Applied biochemistry
- Applied Sociology and Applied Psychology
- Pharmacology – 2
- Pathology – 2nd Genetics
- Adult Health Nursing-1 with Integrated Pathophysiology
- Educational Technology and Nursing Technology
- Applied Microbiology and Infection Control
- Health Nursing – 2
- Child Health Nursing – 1
- Child Health Nursing – 2
- Mental Health Nursing – 1
- Mental Health Nursing – 2
- Nursing Management and Leadership
- Community Health Nursing with Epidemiology
- Introduction to Forensic Nursing and Indian Law
- Midwifery / Obstetrics / Gynecology Nursing-1
- Health nursing
- Community Health Nursing – 2
- Mental Health Nursing – 3
BSC Nursing Colleges / University
- Government Medical College, Nagpur
- Armed Forces Medical College, Pune
- Mr. Ramachandra Institute of Higher Education and Research – Chennai
- AIIMS – Delhi
- SRM Medical College Hospital & Research Institute
- Acharya Institute of Health Science, Bangalore
- Parul University, Vadodara
- Rajiv Gandhi University of Health Science, Bangalore
- Chirayu Medical College, Indore
- Jamia Hamdard University, Delhi
- RKDF University, Bhopal
- Sai Shraddha Nursing College, Gwalior
- Banaras Hindu University, Varanasi
- VMV College of Nursing, Bhopal
- Aligarh Muslim University – Aligarh
- Vivekananda College of Nursing – Lucknow
- SSG Paramedical College – Agra, etc.
Job Opportunities & Salary After B.SC Nursing
- Nursing tutor
- Nurse manager
- Ward sister
- Nursing assistant
On the above posts, you can easily get employment opportunities in the health department in both the public and private sectors, in which you are given a salary between 2.5 lakh to 7.2 lakhs per annum. Read the information about BSC in Nursing course, in which we gave you information on all important aspects.
I Hope you will be very satisfied with the information given, thanks for staying connected with us.
- Career in Foreign Language
- Career in Politics
- Best Jobs for the Future
- Hotel Management Course Details
Frequently asked questions on this subject
1. What level of education is B.SC in Nursing?
Ans: Bachelor or graduation level.
2. B.SC Nursing Course Duration
Ans: 4 years.
3. What is the age related eligibility for admission to B.SC Nursing?
Ans: Minimum age should be above 14 and maximum age should be 35 years.
4. Tell me what salary is given after completing the B.SC Nursing course?
Ans: After completing this course, employment opportunities are available in both public and private sectors, in which salary of between two and a half lakh to seven lakhs is given annually. Which may be less according to your employment sector.
5. Is it mandatory to give the eligibility test for B.SC in nursing course? Which eligibility tests have to be passed for this?
Ans: Yes. There are some eligibility tests included in this, such as AIIMS B.SC Nursing Entrance, Chhattisgarh B.SC Nursing Entrance, Jharkhand B.SC Nursing Nursing Entrance, JIPMERB .SC Nursing Entrance, PBMNET, PM – NET etc.