Whenever you think of creating a new blog, the most confusing question remains which platform is the best Blogger vs WordPress.
There are many platforms in the Internet where you can create a blog such as WordPress, BlogSpot or Blogger, Wix, tumbler, Weebly etc. But WordPress and Blogger are the most popular among them. Most people start their blogging career only with BlogSpot, because it is free and later migrate to WordPress.
Here I am talking about self-hosted WordPress platform, for which you have to buy Domain and Hosting. Like BlogSpot, WordPress also has a free platform where you do not need to buy domain or hosting.
Today I am going to share with you some comparison of Blogger vs WordPress platform and I am going to give my opinion about which platform is right for you.
Blogger vs WordPress: Best Blogging Platform
In this article, I have told about some advantages and drawbacks of Blogger and WordPress that will help you in choosing the right platform for your blog.
Advantages of WordPress
- WordPress gives you complete control on your blog and you can also access the root folder of your blog.
- WordPress provides many plugins for SEO so that you can improve the SEO of your blog.
There are many free and premium themes available for WordPress, using which you can customize and modify your blog completely.
Drawback of WordPress
For self-hosted WordPress blog, every month you have to invest some money on hosting and domain.
The security of WordPress is up to you which hosting plan you use and which plugins use to keep the blog secure.
Advantages of Blogger
- Blogger.com is a simple platform where you can create a blog and it is very easy to use and manage.
- The best thing about Blogger is that you do not have to pay a single penny for hosting it. It is absolutely free and you can create as many blogs as you want here.
- Blogger platform is a service of Google itself, that is why you will get the benefit of the security provided by Google on your blog and no one will be able to hack your blog easily.
- The entire data of your blog is host on Google’s server, that is why your blog will not be slow on more traffic.
- On blogger’s custom domain, he provides you with free SSL certificate, which you have to buy in WordPress.
Drawback of Blogger
- Google has full ownership of Blogger, that’s why Google can delete your blog whenever it wants.
- You can never access the file that is in the root folder of your Bold, Google has full control over it.
- There are some limited features in blogger for SEO, due to which blogger takes more time to rank in search engine.
- You get limited features on Blogger, along with that you have to work.
Apart from this, if you want to create a simple blog, or your AdSense has not been approved and there is no earning from it, then I would highly recommend you to make a blog on BlogSpot.
But if you want to do professional blogging and you want to make it your main online earning source, then WordPress is the best blogging platform for you.
- Benefits of YouTube for Blogging
- How to Auto Blogging
- How to Create a Micro Niche Blog
- How to Become a Successful Blogger
- Top 10 WordPress Themes Free
- How to Upload WebP Files on WordPress?
Which platform do you use in Blogger and WordPress and why? You can tell me in the comment below.