BFA Course Details: In this special article, you will be able to get information about Fine Arts, Higher Education degree related to Fine Arts, meaning Bachelor degree BFA. If you are really interested in this education sequence, then this article will definitely prove to be a guide to you, In which if you have any doubts about this course in your mind, then your solution will also be found.
Often we get a glimpse of various arts and talents in children from childhood. For example, some children like to dance, or some other children like to give speeches or make pictures on special occasions in the school. In addition, some children are interested in music, such as singing a song or playing instruments related to music, etc.
In today’s modern education, education based on subjects related to various arts has been made a part of career. In which students can go ahead and create a golden future.
Here one thing is important that students get a chance to get higher education in the field of their favorite art. Talking about the order of education related to fine arts, then it includes painting, dance, sculpture, photography etc.
BFA Course Full Form And What is BFA
The full form of BFA means Bachelor of Fine Arts, which is a Bachelor of Fine Arts or graduation level education. In this course, you get the option to work in the future by learning various arts, or to work as a teacher in an arts academy.
In this era of innovation, people who have the skill to make new things based on different arts, or to put new ideas into reality through artistic imagination.
For such people, a lot of good prospects are created in this area. In which doing this education sequence can prove to be a millstone for them.
BFA Course Duration
The duration of the BFA course is from 3 to 4 years, in which many students choose the subjects according to the specialization. In this case, the duration of the course can be increased from minimum 3 years to maximum of 6 years, in normal situation you have to understand here with which subjects you have to complete this education sequence.
Your education period depends on the same, the choice of subjects is ultimately your independent decision. Students can complete this course either online, full time, part time or under free education system.
BFA Course Fees
With this education, if you want to get graduation level education, the residual education fee comes to three lakhs. In which things like choosing your college, going to other cities for education etc. also matters.
Because other things are added to this expense in addition to the education fee.
Overall, there may be a very big difference in the expenditure for each student by adding other expenses to the expenses incurred for doing this course.
BFA Course Eligibility
Minimum education eligibility to pass 12th standard is compulsory for admission to BFA course. In this, it is compulsory to pass 12th standard with minimum 50 percent marks from any education stream.
BFA Entrance Exam
As some standardized high level colleges conduct eligibility test for admission in this course. Under which the eligibility tests given below are taken.
- Delhi University Entrance Exam
- JMI Entrance Exam
- Banaras Hindu University Entrance Exam
- UPES DAT
- Jawaharlal Nehru University Entrance Exam
BFA Applied Art Job Opportunities
Below, we have given information about the employment opportunities available after completing this education.
- There is an opportunity to work as an art teacher in school and college and art studios.
- Advertising company, publishing house, print making company, animation, etc. in the field of animator, editor, graphic designer, visualizer, compositor, layout designer etc.
- In the public sector too, after completing this education sequence, there are employment opportunities. Along with this, employment related opportunities are available in media and public relations, IT companies, in the field of photography, fashion houses etc.
BFA Salary after completion of education
As employment opportunities are available in both private and public sector after completing this course, in this situation salary is given according to your employment sector and position. However, the annual salary package from 6.5 lakh to 8 lakh is available to those who complete this course.
BFA Course Subjects
As the BFA course can be completed with specialization of various subjects, a list of such topics is given below for your information.
- Drama And Theater
- Digital arts
- Graphic designing
- Textile design
- Applied Arts
- Pottery and Ceramics
- Print making
- Plastic arts
BFA Compulsory Subjects.
Even if the students do specialization in this course, they still have to study some compulsory subjects. Some such topics have been given below, knowing that you will get more information about this education.
- Market research
- Human Values and Professional Ethics
- Cultural History of India
- Art history
- Health education
- Environmental studies
- Basic Computer Fundamentals
- Design and communication practice
- Visual graphics
BFA Practical Subjects
- Print making
- Market research
- Sketching and Drawing.
- Advertising art
- Lettering layout
- 2D Arts & Design
- Geometry perspective
- Clay Modeling & Sculpture
- Visual Arts Process and Practices
According to the local language in the above mentioned subjects, there is a provision to select the language in the curriculum, which depends on the state and the regional language.
Top Colleges And Universities For BFA
1. BFA Colleges in Bangalore
- Srishti Institute of Art, Design and Technology
- Bangalore University
2. BFA Colleges in Mumbai
- Mumbai University
- Amity University
- Vasantdada Patil Pratishthan College of Engineering and Visual Arts
- Rachna Sansad School of Design
- Nalanda Dance Research Center
- Sir JJ Institute of Applied Arts
- Sir JJ School Of Arts
- Chhatrapati Shivaji Maharaj University, Navi Mumbai
3. BFA Colleges in Nagpur
- Rashtrasant Tukdoji Maharaj University
- Kavikulguru Kalidas Sanskrit University
4. BFA Colleges in Pune
- Tilak Maharashtra University
- Savitribai Phule Pune University
- FAD International
- Bharati Vidyapeeth Deemed University
- Vishwakarma Creative College
- MIT World Peace University
- Bharti College of Arts
- MIT Design & Technology
All India Colleges and Universities for BFA
- Kamla Nehru College for Women – Kapurthala
- Nim’s University, Jaipur
- Patna University – Patna
- Jamia Milia Islamia
- Aligarh Muslim Muslim University
- Dhirendra Women’s College – Varanasi
- University of Lucknow – Lucknow
- Dr. Babasaheb Ambedkar Marathwada University – Aurangabad
- Atal Bihari Vajpayee Hindi University – Bhopal
- Chhatrapati Shahu Ji Maharaj University – Kanpur
- Chandigarh University
- Punjab University Lovely Professional University
In this way, we have given you complete information about the BFA course here, which will definitely help if you have to choose this education sequence after reading it.
We hope that after reading this article, whatever doubts you had about this education sequence must have found a solution. And you will share this information with other people and will give this guidance to them.
Frequently Asked Questions
1. If I want to do BFA course, can I take admission after class 10th?
Ans: No, for admission in this course, it is mandatory to pass a minimum of 12th standard.
2. What is the full form of BFA?
Ans: Bachelor of Fine Arts.
3. Can I study Bachelor of Fine Arts with specialization?
4. Do you get job opportunities in public sector after doing BFA?
5. BFA What is the fee for taking course?
Ans: Up to 3 lakh fee is charged for doing this course.
Request: If you like BFA Course Details, then do share Facebook, WhatsApp and any social media platform and Friends.