Friends, in today’s time the internet has become very popular, in such a situation, social networking and e-commerce website is very much in trend, today every person knows to do online shopping, in which India’s popular website which is Flipkart. know 3 Best Ways to Earn Money From Flipkart.
Flipkart is very popular among the people for online shopping. To do online shopping, people must open Amazon and Flipkart once. Today we will tell you how to earn money from Flipkart.
Everyone can buy goods from Flipkart, but not everyone knows how to earn money from Flipkart by buying the same. Do you know that along with spending money on Flipkart, you can also make money. If you do not know this thing yet, then my friend this post is for you only. Read this post completely because in this we will tell you about how to earn money from Flipkart. (Flipkart se paise kaise kamaye)
How to Earn Money From Flipkart?
Although there are many ways to earn money from Flipkart online, but the ways we are going to tell you today, people also earn a lot from these methods, so let’s know from which, there are 3 ways to earn money online from Flipkart:-
- Flipkart affiliate marketing
- Earn money by shopping from Flipkart
- By becoming a Flipkart seller
There are many ways to make money from Flipkart, now it depends on you that through which way you can earn money from Flipkart. You can make a good income through Flipkart, for this you have to complete this article of ours. So let’s start:
If you are a Whole seller, Manufacturer and you have a good product then you can earn good money by becoming a Flipkart seller. It is easier to earn money from Flipkart Affiliate Program than to earn money by becoming a Flipkart Seller, and you do not even need any kind of capital, then know about Flipkart Affiliate Program.
1. Earn Money From Flipkart Affiliate Program
Like other e-commerce companies, Flipkart, Amazon runs its own Affiliate Network Program. Through which you can easily earn money, all you have to do is Enroll / Sign Up in their Affiliate program and after that you have to choose the products according to your Audience and share their Affiliate Link on your social media accounts and website.
Note- Keep in mind that there are many rules and limits for sharing Affiliate Links of products, share the Affiliate Link only after reading them, otherwise your account may be banned.
If a person buys any product from Flipkart by clicking on your affiliate link, then Flipkart will give you some part of the price of that product as commission. When your earning becomes eligible to Withdraw, then you can Withdraw it.
In the Flipkart Affiliate Program, you will get different commission % according to each product category. You will get this information by visiting Affiliate Commission.
How to Join Flipkart Affiliate Program?
To join Flipkart’s Affiliate Program, follow all the steps mentioned below.
1. First of all you have to open Flipkart Affiliate site or you can also search Flipkart Affiliate on Google.
2. Here the Homepage of the Flipkart Affiliate Program will open. In which you have to clicks on Sign Up.
3. On clicking, a new page will opens in front of you. In which you have to register by entering your Email ID and Password. (If you already have a Flipkart account, you can also register with it) After that ticking the column of “I agree” given below it and clicking on the button of “Register Me”.
4. Now to verify your email id, Flipkart will send a verification link, which you have to open. A new page will open as soon as you open it, in which you have to save by filling your name, email, mobile number, address and country code.
5. In the next tab, you have to save website details like your website URL, how many visitors come to it in a month, website topic and website by filling the ads category.
6. You have to fill your payment details. In which you have to select Individual in Affiliate Type. After that fill PAN Card Number and Payment Mode and click on Save and Upload.
7. After following all the steps, you have to login to the Flipkart Affiliate Program, after that you have to copy and paste the link of that product to the affiliate link generator, from which the link will be generated.
8. Now your task is to promote this affiliate link. Whenever someone buys something from Flipkart by clicking on your given Affiliate link, you will get some commission from it.
You should promote only those products, the kind of audience you have. For example, if you have a blog related to technology, then by reviewing new Smartphone or other electronic gadgets on your website, you can put an affiliate link of your product in that post.
2. Earn money by shopping from Flipkart
This is the easiest way to earn money from Flipkart, you do not need any Pan Card, Aadhar Card, GST Number or Blog, YouTube Channel to earn money from it. All you have to do is order your Friends, Family and your Audience by choosing the product, some percentage of that product will be given to you as a commission.
First of all, you have to download Shopsy Android Application in your mobile, it is a Flipkart App in a way, all you have to do is place order through Shopsy in place of Flipkart Application and your Commission will come in your Bank Account.
- Download Shopsy App.
- The account which is login in Flipkart, login to the same Account Shopsy (you can also create a new one)
- Now you have to share the product with your friends, relatives and your audience, remember you have to order from your own Shopsy Account.
- After the return period of the product is over, you will get your commission.
Note- You do not need any kind of Blog, YouTube Channel or any Social Media Account to earn money through Shopsy Flipkart, you can also earn it using WhatsApp. You have to place orders from your own mobile, and enter the address of the costumer.
3. Earn money by becoming a Flipkart seller
Today Flipkart is one of the largest e-commerce companies in India. Whatever goods we buy from Flipkart is not of Flipkart but of the company and of an ordinary seller like us. Flipkart is a type of online shop on which everyone sells and buys their goods, you can also earn money by becoming a Flipkart Seller.
To become a Flipkart seller, you have to create your seller account on Flipkart. Flipkart will verify your account after which you can list your product on Flipkart.
Whenever someone orders your product through Flipkart, Flipkart will forward it to you. All you have to do is keep the order ready, the rest of the work will be done by the suppliers of Flipkart.
How to Create Seller Account on Flipkart?
To sell your products on Flipkart, you need to create your seller account. To create a seller account on Flipkart, follow the steps given below carefully.
1. First of all you have to visit Flipkart Seller. There you have to register your phone number and create an account.
2. On registering, a form will open. You have to fill all the details carefully. In case of mistake your form will be rejected.
3. After filling the details, you will have to upload some important documents. Such as- GSTIN / TIN number, Pan Card, KYC documents, bank details, TAN or CIN number based on business registration, business information etc.
4. You have to tick the T&C column and click on Register. After which you just have to wait for the approval.
5. After your Seller Account is approved, you have to login by opening the site of Flipkart Seller through the ID and Passwords you got.
6. After login, you have to select the category of your products and then you have to upload the details and photos of your products for listing.
7. Make sure to upload at least 3 photos of each product. After the quality test and approval, make sure to enter the price of the product and how much stock you have with it.
8. After all this is done, you will be able to see your products on the Flipkart App and Website.
- 5 Best Online Money Making Apps 2023
- Top 10 Free Apps to Make Video from Photo
- What is Algorithm and Characteristics of Algorithm and Complete Information!
- Cryptocurrency Meaning – What is Cryptocurrency and How Does it Work?
Tips to Become a Flipkart Seller
- Be it online or offline, what you see sells, so click the best photos of your product and give maximum product information.
- Always pack the product on time, so that the shipping and delivery of the product is on time.
- Be sure to write the main keywords of your products in its title and description and write as clearly and in detail as possible so that people can search for your product.
- As your orders will be completed and reviews will come, so will your ranking on Flipkart will come up.
If you liked this post of ours, then share it with your friends on Facebook, WhatsApp, Twitter, and subscribe us by clicking on the Allow button to get alerts of such posts because we keep sharing such posts regularly.