Today time, everyone has become very cautious about the care of their skin and for this people use different type of product. One of these products is a pumice stone. Mainly pumice stone helps in exfoliating the dead skin of the body. It is used by people to exfoliate and soften the skin of heels, knees and elbows. So let us tell you in detail about pumice stone (Benefits) in this article.
What Is A Pumice Stone?
A pumice stone is a stone. It is very light and is usually gray in color and is used in many ways. Actually, pumice stone is mainly used to exfoliate the skin and this stone helps in removing dead skin from knees or elbows, giving you soft and smooth skin.
If you want, you can also use a pumice stone to remove in grown hairs and you can use this stone to remove body hair. If you want, you can use pumice stone on the skin daily, but it should be used in such a way that you do not harm yourself because if you rubbed the skin with pumice stone more than necessary, then your skin will bleed. Might as well go out. Also, if your skin is very sensitive or you have problems with skin disorder or sugar etc. then you should not use pumice stone for exfoliation.
Benefits of Pumice Stone
- For Dry skin
- For Hair removal
People use pumice stone to clean the dirt of their body and in fact it is a very good option to clean the dirt. So let us also tell you about the benefits of pumice stone.
For Dry Skin
Dry skin is often caused by dead skin cells or by changes in weather. For this type of problem, pumice stone can be used for exfoliating. This makes your skin soft and smooth. Let us tell you that after using a pumice stone, you must also moisturize your skin to prevent it from becoming dry. Also, if your skin is very dry, then you should avoid using it.
For Hair Removal
With the help of pumice stone benefits, you can easily get rid of your unwanted hair too. Not only this, if you want, you can also lighten the dark skin of your underarm by using it with soap and water.
Pumice Stone Uses
It is very important that you use pumice stone carefully while keeping your skin safe as it can also be harsh on the skin. If you want, you can also use it on your face and neck, but it is important that you do so with great care. By the way, pumice stone is not expensive and is easily found in beauty supply stores or online. Along with this, you will also get double side pumice stone easily in the market.
Because of this, we are here to tell you some such tips, with the help of which you can easily use pumice stone without harming yourself.
- Keep in mind that before using it, it should be completely clean and at the same time the water should also be hot and clean.
- You can repeat this process two to three times a week and you can get soft and healthy skin.
- Every time after using the stone, you should clean it thoroughly.
- After this moisturize your skin with oil or moisturizer.
- Leave your skin in the water for 5 to 10 minutes before using a pumice stone, as it softens your skin and makes it easier to exfoliate. If you want, you can also soften and hydrate your skin with the help of soap and oil.
- Take warm and soapy water in a large pot, which you can use to exfoliate your feet. Now let your feet soak in it for a while and then exfoliate your feet with a pumice stone. Apart from this, you can easily exfoliate all parts of your body with the help of pumice stone while taking a bath.
- You should gently rub it in circular motion with light pressure to the skin. If you feel pain on the skin, then you should stop using it immediately. If you don’t feel that way, you can keep on scrubbing for a while, until the dead skin is gone and your skin becomes soft and smooth.
We hope you liked this information about pumice stone and now you too can make it a part of your skincare routine. However, be careful not to use the pumice stone too hard on your skin. Also tell us what you think about using pumice stone? Also we hope that you must have understood well about pumice stone is for used.
Read More: What to Wear For Pre Wedding Photo Shoot